Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

RG is AMAZING!! My wedding was everything I had hoped it would be. I'm so glad they've hired a new event coordinator. Trisean is simply the best! She did so much that she didn't have to do, including calming me down during my meltdown before I walked down the aisle. She made sure that my husband and I had absolutely everything we needed and wanted. I'm slightly obsessed with her now!
RG also provides bar services thru Bartenders 4 U. Garrett was wonderful. Any time us or the bridal party needed drinks, he took care of us even if there was a line. He came over and hugged me after the wedding and told us congratulations. He was such a doll. And the margaritas were delicious, everyone was drinking them!
Thank you to the whole crew at RG for making my wedding everything I hoped it would be!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
13983 U.S. 87, Adkins, TX 78101
BLOG

Begin Your Dreams With Us

Rustic Gardens is a facility open to the public for weddings and events. It is the perfect indoor/outdoor facility that accommodates any function. It is both corporate and family friendly.

Rustic Gardens has 4 acres of manicured gardens and water features that change with the seasons and is a unique venue that is heading quickly to being one of the top wedding locations in the San Antonio Area. We welcome anyone to come out and tour the facility (by appointment only please).

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2011
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events is a wedding Wedding Venue from San Antonio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, New Braunfels, and Austin. Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 1.5 years. We specialize in Rustic, Elegant, Ceremonies, Receptions, Photo sessions.