Platinum Hotel & Spa

Platinum Hotel & Spa

Featuring All Inclusive Wedding Packages with a Rooftop Terrace & Panoramic Views of the LV Strip

211 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 120
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Platinum Hotel and Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking property less than two blocks off of Las Vegas Boulevard. This advantage gives our property a relaxing, resort feel without the tourist traffic of the casino hotels as well as stunning views of the incredible, famous Las Vegas Strip for the most unique photography.

We offer two event venues on site – Misora Rooftop Ballroom and Kil@wat Restaurant and Pool Deck, both of which feature indoor and outdoor spaces.

In addition to our event space, we are an all-suites property consistent of luxurious overnight suites starting at 900 square feet and up to 2,200 square feet per room with full kitchens including a refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove. These rooms also have spacious bathrooms with a Jacuzzi, oversized living room, balcony, and separate bedroom with a gorgeous view which make them a great place to get ready  while having fun with your wedding party. Our suites are perfect for your guests to make their travel to your event a comfortable and exciting vacation.

Please contact Platinum Weddings or call 702-636-2450 for more information!

Photos
Videos

Platinum Hotel Weddings & Events from Memory Lane Video - A Las Vegas Wedding Videography Company!

5/4/2014 - Platinum Hotel - Nicole Warenzek + Curtis Cooper - Preview Trailer - Traditional from Memory Lane Video - mlvnv.com on Vimeo.

MEMORY LANE VIDEO

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Platinum was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff were incredible, the food fantastic, and the views from the Misora rooftop deck were amazing. From start to finish, I could not have been more pleased with the Platinum, particularly Jamie Maldalena, our wedding planner. Planning a wedding from a distance can be challenging, but Jamie was quick to respond to all of my questions - sometimes within minutes of me emailing her. She really went above and beyond what you would expect - from buying my fiance and I lunch at the hotel's restaurant when we met with her a month before to finalize details, to bringing mimosas to the room while we were getting ready, to finding a hammer the day of the wedding so we could do our wine box ceremony. You can really tell when someone is passionate about what they do, and Jamie certainly is. In addition, the concierge, Gita, was a great asset. She sent us babysitter information a few months before, found someone to steam my dress the day before, and found a notary the day after. As for the wedding itself, we really couldn't have asked for anything more. I mentioned to a friend when we returned that I don't think we had a single snag - at least not one the amazing staff at the Platinum let us know about. Highly recommend. Really don't think you could find a better location or service for the money.

Platinum Hotel & Spa responded with the following comments:

Amy,
Thank you so much for your review. Hosting your special day and working with you through the details was an absolute pleasure, and I wish you and Matt all the best in your future together :)

• Wedding: 09/25/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Platinum Hotel and Spa is the perfect Las Vegas backdrop to host your truly one of a kind wedding ceremony & reception. The Platinum Hotel's intimate off-strip location is exquisite with an modern appeal sure to please any couple and their guests. Whether you plan a sunset poolside ceremony/reception or outside the breath-taking 17th floor roof top terrace; you guests will be left breathless once they experience for themselves the Las Vegas Strip panoramic views. Memory Lane Video is proud to be a preferred partner with the Platinum Hotel. Their service staff are extremely gifted with the magic of both planning & executing your special event. We HIGHLY recommend Platinum Hotel as one of Vegas' finest Wedding Venues.
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1290100870484 lvbe Las Vegas Bridal Expo
702-636-2450
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7