180 Reviews for Platinum Hotel & Spa

House Beer (9)
House Wine (9)
Outside Cake (8)
Server(s) (6)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Clean Up (4)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
180 Platinum Hotel & Spa Reviews

We had our wedding here as well as a mini welcome reception (for our rehearsal dinner) the night before. Our wedding was at the Misora rooftop on the 17th floor and views of Vegas were incredible. Our welcome reception was on the 5th floor pool deck and that was great as well. Everything from the views, food, DJ, and service was excellent. Sandra and the staff at the Platinum hotel were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Luis, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Platinum was the perfect venue for our beautiful wedding! The rooms were great, the spa was bliss and the venue with the strip view was spectacular!!! It's the perfect place to get married.

Profile Picture Carrine, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sandra and her team were wonderful to deal with from start to finish and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their wedding there. It was a perfect night of the wedding and The Platinum staff plus DJ and bartender were a 10 out of 10.

Greg Fortin

Profile Picture Greg, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From first contact with the Platinum everything was great. They were always super fast in replying, made everything so easy planning from another country.
They were amazing to deal with, especially when plans had to change last minute due to weather, everyone was crazy helpful, from the front desk staff, to the bell staff, Sandra and her team of planners, and every single person who helped to make it the wedding of our dreams. 10/10 would definitely recommend. We can’t wait to go back for our anniversary!
Also, stay in the Marquise Suite if you’re planning on staying. It by far exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Kristy, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful evening! Sandra was very helpful and accommodating! Our cake was beautiful and tasty.

Profile Picture Kris, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

10 out of 5!
5 stars does not do the platinum hotel & their team justice. We got married here in September 2017 and we could not have asked for more. The whole team from the valets, to the bell boys, reception, reservations, spa , and restaurant team were incredible , and with no disrespect to them, they were not as good as the wedding team, Sandra, Ashley and Wendy, were SUPERB! We were organising this from the UK and they made it so easy. Everything went perfectly. We could not have felt any more special in the build up and on the day itself, these women and the team on the day, make it the best day of your life. Nothing too big or too small, we wanted for nothing.
From the run through a few days before the day itself, to the way we were treated on the day, you felt like you were their most important clients they ever had.
They made sure we were where we needed to be and when, without feeling rushed, pressured and gave everyone enough time to get to where they needed to be.
The wedding party were never empty handed and greeted us with Champagne and made sure we didn't miss out on any of the food whilst we were doing photos.
Oh the food, OUT OF THIS WORLD! All the vendors the Platinum use are simply brilliant, custom cakes = best cake ever and so easy to organise from the UK. We just wish we could have gone for sampling. The DJ, from All night long entertainment, AMAZING. Florists, videographer , fantastic and Chiemi photography, just brilliant.
The service didn't stop when the wedding did, it carried on until we checked out and it seemed the whole hotel knew we had just got married and like it was the only one they had ever done.
If you are considering the Platinum hotel for your wedding, don't wait, just book it. you and your guests (many of whom said it was the best wedding they have been to and were wowed by the view, food, service and location) won't be disappointed.

Paul & Gem Thayre.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We recently where married at The Platinum, we had an amazing day and our friends thought was the best wedding aswell. All was organised
over email as we live in New Zealand, everything was easy to sort and no question went unanswered! Highly recommend if looking for a vegas wedding but with class!! Sandra was amazing to deal with and all the staff fantastic! Anita & Andrew

Profile Picture Anita, 9/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Organizing a wedding abroad could appear so difficult. Thankfully, the Platinum team and all the vendors made an amazing job for us !! They were so proffessionnal throughout the whole process. Since the first e-mail to the end of the event my wife and I have been so well surrounded. We can not thanks them enough for this amazing moment. Everything was SO PERFECT !!

Profile Picture Vivien, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Because of work & personal schedules, we had less than a month to put together our wedding. The Platinum Hotel was one of our top choices from the beginning and they were also the most responsive. I met with Kim right away to see the facility and she then arranged for my now-husband to see the two on-site venues after-hours.

At that point, we felt no need to tour any other venues and we booked Misora, the rooftop venue.

Sandra was our coordinator and she assured me that although the short time frame may seem rushed from our point of view, she handles quick turnarounds all the time. She said I should not stress and that everything would be taken care of.

On the day of the wedding, everyone worked well together. I am sure that due to scheduling and differences in event sizes, there must be regular fluctuations in the on-site team, but the staff and vendors worked together flawlessly.

We were especially touched by the level of care Haseeb (the banquet manager) took in making sure the cocktail hour & reception went off without a hitch. I don't know if the venue accepts requests like this but I recommend every bride & groom request he be the one to run the show at your reception. He even had a variety of hors d'oeuvres placed at the head table at dinner because he knew we probably hadn't had much chance to try anything with all the picture-taking going on from our awesome photographer Chiemi.

The bartender Louie was very personable and our DJ Trent took all the requests we made prior to the wedding and applied a special finesse.

We stayed at the hotel for two nights and the room was lovely. We ordered room service for breakfast twice and the quality and service was excellent.

The Matron of Honor and I had our hair and makeup done at the hotel salon prior to the ceremony and it was a lovely low-stress experience. Sandra even stopped by to make sure I wasn't stressed and offered us wine and snacks. Thanks for a great experience!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres

Sandra and her staff were amazing! Anything I asked for, the accommodation was made.the partners provided acceptional product. The cake, florist and DJ did not disappoint! The venue was stunning! It was an amazing night!! I wish I had another reason to have a celebration! Thank you Sandra for making our vow renewal so special!

Profile Picture Angel, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Best experience of our lives :) Sandra went FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! The venue was absolutely stunning and with a small wedding of 30 guests, the long Kings table was elegant and perfect. The food was delicious and I heard many times it was the best cake people have ever had! Our wedding was almost 2 months ago now and I am still hearing from guests about how much they loved everything, some even want to copy for their wedding :) we could not be happier with our decision to have our reception at the platinum hotel! It will definitely be a day we look back on and remember and cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you SANDRA :)

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience at The Platinum Hotel was nothing short of excellent. Kimberly Campbell is unmatched in her industry and is truly a professional. Her attention to detail and responsiveness over the past several months of planning from Michigan was impressive to say the least. The night of our wedding she was even more unbelievable with her attentiveness to our smallest requests. In terms of the venue itself the Skyline was beautiful, the food was great, and the atmosphere was exactly what we wished for. The serving sizes were the largest I have ever seen at a wedding and we heard zero complaints about the food, serving staff, or location. I am a very picky person and every expectation was exceeded. Anyone looking for a Las Vegas wedding at a reasonable price point should look no further than The Platinum. I cannot say enough about Kimberly Campbell, she exponentially added value to our entire experience. Thank you so much Kimberly.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Valet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Everything was perfect! Kimberly was super helpful and went above and beyond our expectations. I was planning from Texas and didn't worry about any of it the whole time. Even when our photographer and Videographer we hired outside the platinum canceled on us 3 days before the wedding kimberly was a savior finding someone for us last minute. I would have lost my mind if it weren't for her helping me through this whole process. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and was perfect. The food was so delicious and way better than imagined or expected. Friends and family are still raving about that and the cake! I couldn't say enough to explain n how perfect everything was from floral to dj I'm very happy with the platinum!

Profile Picture abigail, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

Every aspect of our wedding was above & beyond our expectations. We were out of state so we had to choose our venue on pictures alone, but in person this place was even more beautiful. Kimberly was absolutely amazing answering all of our questions before the wedding and taking care of everything on the big day. We have received countless compliments on how delicious the food was. All of the vendors they recommended were professional and real pros. The Platinum gave us the wedding of our dreams!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

First of all, The Platinum Hotel did an AMAZING job with EVERYTHING!!! We decided to have our wedding ceremony on the Misora rooftop because of the incredible view and great reviews, and these guys did not disappoint! Kimberly was our contact at the Platinum and she responded quickly throughout the entire process and made planning from across the country a breeze! From the Bloody Mary / Mimosa cocktail hour before the ceremony, to the violin player, to the minister, to the phenomenal view...everything was perfect!
Thanks so much Kimberly Campbell and Platinum Hotel and Spa!!!
We love you guys!
Seth and Danielle

Profile Picture Seth, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely consider Platinum. The team was excellent from start to finish, and Kimberly C. took care of every question and detail throughout the entire process. We received so many comments about the quality of the food and the views from the venue -- can't think of a single thing that didn't go as planned.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at the Platinum was more than perfect! Kimberly was a dream to work with during the planning process, promptly replying to our numerous inquiries. On the wedding day itself, everything was so well coordinated - all we had to do was show up! The reception staff brought a tray of appetizers and full plates of food to our table, so we would not have to go through the buffet line and we actually got to eat dinner! Kimberly checked in with us throughout the evening, making sure we had everything needed. The Platinum's vendor team was great too. We had 50 guests, and all raved about the food, service, and their accommodations. Thank you, Platinum and Kimberly, for making our perfect wedding possible!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Accommodations, Event Planning

We got married at The Platinum and could not have been happier!!! The night was stress free and flawless! We got married next to the pool and ended the night in the hot tub. The service was impeccable from beginning to end. It's extremely affordable for the quality of hotel and being so close to the strip. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I got married here and all we can say is WOW!!! We had the most incredible wedding, The Platinum took care of everything! The rooms are more than exemplary, especially for the price. Our wedding coordinator, Kimberly took care of every detail for us and more! We ended up losing our passports and not making it on our honeymoon and Kimberly hooked us up with a room, massage, shows, etc! Everything we need to make our honeymoon perfect. We can not say enough about this place! You definitely will not find a better deal in Vegas!

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The food, service, views, attention to detail were all perfect. Our wedding coordinator was more than I could ask for.

Profile Picture Daniela, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you've come across The Platinum as a possible venue/reception option for your wedding then you can stop your looking NOW! Not only was The Platinum pricing very affordable BUT my wedding planner, Kimberly, and her staff were OUTSTANDING. They catered to every need and wish without question. I wish I could have my wedding once a year because I would do it here every time. If you're looking for a place with staffing who go above and beyond to meet your needs this is THE place. Their food is crazy good too. Our friends and family couldn't stop raving about everything. 5 Stars, A+++++++, Above average....you get the picture. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT THE PLATINUM FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO INCREDIBLY SPECIAL!!!! We are eternally grateful.

Profile Picture Erika , 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful venue to have your wedding at!!! We got married on the misora rooftop in December and were so happy we decided to have our wedding here. It was an intimate gathering of about 35 guests and it was everything and more!! The view is spectacular. Our ceremony was at 4:30pm and reception followed until 9pm. Our wedding coordinator Kimberly was the best because we communicated via email and upon meeting her we saw how she really knew what we needed. Hava was who we initially were in touch with and she worked with us to get us what we could while working with our budget! The catering staff, dj were all great! It was a night to remember for sure and exactly what my husband and I wanted! Our families were so pleasantly surprised that a Vegas wedding could be spectacular!!! Oh and the food was absolutely absolutely amazing!!! You might be wondering how can a place be sooo good!! Trust me, when I was researching where I should hold my wedding, I was skeptical of reviews, as well as worried about how things would really turn out. The reviews about the Platinum helped me in making my decision and then after selecting it the process up to the wedding and the big day itself proved the reviews to be more than correct!! This place is a hidden gem! If you were like us working on a budget, but want something nice, with class, a view, great service , then this is the place to pick! Hope this helps those who may be looking and a big thank you to everyone at this hotel for making our day the best!!!
- Mr & Mrs. Grewal :)

Profile Picture R, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From our first visit to Platinum Hotel and Spa, we knew it was our venue. We met with Kimberly who greeted us with such warmth. She showed us the Missora room and adjacent rooftop terrace; we were hooked. Hava and Kimberly worked with us to create a package that kept our wedding within budget.
Kimberly remained in contact with us throughout the planning process, answering our many questions promptly. And when we checked in two days before our November 5th wedding, she and the entire staff treated us and our family so well. The rooms were beautiful, clean and spacious. The service was excellent!
The day of our wedding, the venue was setup beautifully; everything was better than we had imagined. The food was delicious, the banquet staff were prompt and courteous and Kimberly was there to make sure everything was as planned.
We could not be happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

If anybody decides to have a wedding in Las Vegas, the Platinum Hotel is the way to do it! I toured at least 6 other venues such as bellagio, ceasars, flamingo, wynn, mandalay, tropicana. The Platinum Hotel had everything on my checklist. I wanted my ceremony and reception at the same spot. Other places, after the ceremony guests would have to walk a long ways to the reception area. I got married at the Misora Terrace Rooftop. They convert the ceremony to the reception area while guests are enjoying cocktail hour. In October its not too hot and not too cold. However, it was really windy. The sunset ceremony was breathtaking with the strip and mountain views. I brought some decor to the venue with some kind of idea of what the venue would look like. Sandra did an amazing job and took my decor and made my wedding look amazing. It seems like Sandra just read my mind on what I wanted the venue to look like. Roxi Floral did my flowers and I rented some decor from them also. The food, DJ, decor, and cake were all amazing. The flow of the wedding was perfect, it wasn't too short or too long. My family and friends are raving how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Sandra also coordinated my rehearsal dinner at the kilawat restaurant which was also a grand slam. Everybody enjoyed the food. At the end, my father in law planned a slideshow outside where the pool was. The slideshow projected on the side of the building. It was nice because they lit up the fire pits while everybody was laying on couches. It was very intimate and created a perfect environment for a gathering. I'm so glad we did our wedding there. It was our dream wedding. Thanks again, Sandra.

Also! For the family and friends that stayed at the platinum they loved the rooms! It's basically a suite with a separate bedroom, living area and a kitchen area. They gave the guests a great price!

Profile Picture Princine, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor