Plan It ~ Design It

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I hired Charlotte to be my day-of coordinator. I had already planned and booked just about everything in my wedding, but I wanted someone to be there to handle and direct the day. Charlotte was so much more than a day-of coordinator. Any time I had a question or a concern, she was there and quick to respond to me. I had decided to grow the majority of my flowers, yet I didn't quite know how to go about arranging them. Charlotte stepped in and did all of the tables, arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. It was PERFECT! It was everything we had discussed together and exactly how I wanted it to look. The day of the wedding, she helped set up and decorate, as well as put together all of the arrangements and bouquets (given that we quite literally brought her our grown flowers that same day). She helped coordinate the ceremony and the overall flow of the reception.
I will forever be thankful to Charlotte, who helped me pull together the wedding of my dreams. I would recommend Charlotte to anyone, she is simply amazing and extremely knowledgable. If you are unsure about hiring a coordinator, please give it some consideration. I had personally arranged everything myself, but Charlotte really helped bring it to fruition. She also really helped us to save a lot of money as well.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Sherwood, AR 72120
BLOG

Committed to achieving your design dreams

Plan It ~ Design It is a full service wedding planning and design business that offers services from day of coordination to complete wedding design and vendor acquisition.  We also offer planning and design services for engagement parties, bridal showers, guest accommodations, travel reservations, bridesmaids luncheon, wedding day brunch, day after brunch, and much, much more.  I have been in the planning and design business since 2002 and have an extensive portfolio.  Contact me at 501-920-9219 to arrange for a free consultation.

+/- read less