Mulberries Floral Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Chelsea
08/30/2014

I could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding. Samantha did a wonderful job taking my vision for our flowers and making it a reality. I met with Samantha once and provided her with some pictures of flowers that I liked. She took my ideas and made them even better with her beautiful arrangements. We had to make many changes with Samantha (due to my inability to make decisions :) ) and she was so helpful and easy to work with. Any requests I made were done painlessly and promptly. She was sweet, helpful, and very easy to work with. I was also IN LOVE with my flowers on my wedding day. We received so many compliments on them and many people were complimenting Samantha's work. I would definitely recommend Samantha and Mulberries to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Maryville, TN 37802

Mulberries is a floral design studio in Maryville, TN.

We specialize in weddings and events, creating fabulous flowers unique to each customer's vision. No two events are alike - we take your ideas & suggestions, combined with our creativity & expertise to create the flowers you've always dreamed of.

From small intimate ... read more

Mulberries is a floral design studio in Maryville, TN.

From small intimate parties to large weddings, we can accommodate most budgets and design aesthetics.  Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.

+/- read less