Monika Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Monika did a fantastic job photographing our wedding and engagement. She is very friendly and personable which made us feel very comfortable and at ease throughout the process. Monika took the time to get to know us and our style and it was evident in her photos. Her photos are artistic and beautiful and she captures amazing shots when you least expect it. We had so much fun during our engagement shoot that we felt completely at ease during the wedding. During the wedding we barely even noticed she was there because she unobtrusively managed to capture all the most important moments. We were extremely satisfied with our experience with Monika and would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
7 Tamarack Ln, Pomona, NY 10970

My name is Monika and I'm lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer based in NY.  I love working with natural light and always look to create beautiful, authentic, and true moments. When working with couples I document their emotions and feelings.  I look at every wedding as an oportunity to tell an unique story, document special day that has been planned and awaited for so long.

+/- read less