Monika Photography

Monika Photography

7 Tamarack Ln
Pomona, NY 10970
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

My name is Monika and I'm lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer based in NY.  I love working with natural light and always look to create beautiful, authentic, and true moments. When working with couples I document their emotions and feelings.  I look at every wedding as an oportunity to tell an unique story, document special day that has been planned and awaited for so long.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photographer, Monika, was truly artistic, especially talented, and a delightful person to work with. She was organized, professional, and timely. Her counterpart was also very pleasant and professional. They blended into the occasion and made the most wonderful product any couple could ever dream of having for their occasion! Fantastic resources were provided in a timely manner and we could not have asked for anything more!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Nelson
1 Review
Monika Photography is a wedding Photography from Hudson Valley, NY. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York City, New Jersey, and Connecticut . Monika Photography is a professional wedding Photography that has been part of the Hudson Valley wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in Fine Art and Photojournalism Weddings
845-641-9794
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire