Monika Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We just worked with Monika for our wedding and we loved her! From the very beginning Monika had such a warm spirit and was always available for conversation. She sent us a really cute little welcome package after we signed our contract with her- a very nice detail that made our experience feel special. The day of the wedding she was take-charge yet always professional and positive to ensure all of our pictures were taken according to schedule and based on the checklist of what we wanted. I never had a doubt about Monika's creative ability to deliver and we are super happy with our pictures- she truly captured the spirit of our wedding and its theme! I also know people who've had to wait months to almost a year to receive their wedding pictures. Monika sent us sneak peeks almost right away and we received our full edit only a couple of weeks after the wedding. So she was not only a pleasure to work with, but we had the luxury of getting our pictures much faster than the norm. We absolutely recommend working with Monika for a great working experience and stunning pictures!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
7 Tamarack Ln, Pomona, NY 10970

My name is Monika and I'm lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer based in NY.  I love working with natural light and always look to create beautiful, authentic, and true moments. When working with couples I document their emotions and feelings.  I look at every wedding as an oportunity to tell an unique story, document special day that has been planned and awaited for so long.

+/- read less