Monika Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Michele
06/06/2015

Monika is amazing; we are so happy we chose her to be our photographer. She went above and beyond to make the photos at the wedding fantastic. She put me and my husband at ease and we are so pleased with her work! I highly recommend Monika!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
7 Tamarack Ln, Pomona, NY 10970

My name is Monika and I'm lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer based in NY.  I love working with natural light and always look to create beautiful, authentic, and true moments. When working with couples I document their emotions and feelings.  I look at every wedding as an oportunity to tell an unique story, document special day that has been planned and awaited for so long.

+/- read less