Misty Dawn Photography

Misty Dawn Photography

23 Brookfield Drive
Newark, DE 19702 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Hi-Res Images, Negatives, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance:
Experience in various lighting: I pride myself in being a master of light. While working with natural light is an unmatched pleasure, I bring my own lighting to every event and I'm known to use multiple lighting setups frequently and with ease. Clients can expect well lit portraits along with dramatically lit photos as well.
Media Preference: I use top of the line digital equipment for wedding coverage but I very much enjoy using film for personal projects and will mix some film in with my digital coverage upon a client's request.
# of Photographers Having a second photographer is always an option on any of my packages and is included in my higher packages. Having a second photographer insures better coverage and simultaneous shooting in more than one location when necessary.
Guarantees presence at event: When booking Misty Dawn Photography for your documentary wedding coverage, Misty is always the photographer you can expect to show up on your wedding day.
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs Proofs are always yours to keep.
Digital files or negatives: All of my packages include the digital negatives and rights to have as many prints or products made as the client wishes.
302-893-3822
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards