Minerva Photography

Minerva Photography

Sunrise, FL 33323 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Vividly brilliant, bright and candid lifestyle photography. We don't only capture moments, we also help make moments happen. Our boutique-style business is limited to 24-30 weddings conducted per year to ensure optimal service to each and every client. With dozens of five-star client reviews across the board, we're acknowledged for not only the beautifully vibrant photographs, but for someone who can provide guidance, assistance and encouragement to create a stress free experience.

Minerva Photography is owned and operated by me, Michelle; a portfolio-winning photography and business graduate who is always continuing to perfect my craft and the customer service revolved around capturing your special day. Each and every wedding is unique, and I take the time to learn about you, your family, and all of the things that are most important to you. I don't believe in time constraints or forced bundles, and every image is corrected and cared for in detail, providing gorgeous proofs and prints that are yours to keep forever.

Contact