Minerva Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
FutureMrsPrada
04/19/2015

Minerva Photography saved our wedding! When our old photographers abandoned us one week before the wedding we had no idea what to do, as we scrambled to find someone new. Michelle called me and let me know it was going to be okay and she was going to take care of us. With such short notice, she worked above and beyond to make sure she had every detail of what we wanted for our wedding photography. She was extremely punctual and very kind-hearted! She was very organized in the way she planned everything making sure to have a schedule planned. My wife and I both felt so relieved to have found her!

The day of our wedding, Minerva Photography showed up on time and made sure everyone felt comfortable. You can tell she had many years of experience, you would see her look at the room, the lighting, the details, and quickly determine where to get the best shot. Even through the bumps on the road (Pun intended, since our limo broke down) she was able to quickly use her time efficiently to capture more pictures and make sure a minute was not wasted.

A week before the wedding we had no photographer, but thanks to Minerva Photography, we now have a plethora of absolutely stunning wedding pictures. As my wife and I sat down to go through our pictures, our eyes water not only because of how wonderful the day was, but because of the fact that we are able to save it forever.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Minerva Photography!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Sunrise, FL 33323
BLOG

Vividly brilliant, bright and candid lifestyle photography. We don't only capture moments, we also help make moments happen. Our boutique-style business is limited to 24-30 weddings conducted per year to ensure optimal service to each and every client. With dozens of five-star client reviews across the board, we're acknowledged for not only the beautifully vibrant photographs, but for someone who can provide guidance, assistance and encouragement to create a stress free experience.

Minerva Photography is owned and operated by me, Michelle; a portfolio-winning photography and business graduate who is always continuing to perfect my craft and the customer service revolved around capturing your special day. Each and every wedding is unique, and I take the time to learn about you, your family, and all of the things that are most important to you. I don't believe in time constraints or forced bundles, and every image is corrected and cared for in detail, providing gorgeous proofs and prints that are yours to keep forever.

Contact