Merchant's Paper & Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Analyn
04/13/2013

Merchant's did an outstanding job on my wedding invitations!!

I was pretty picky on choosing a design, color, paper, etc but they were so patient with me on making my creation a reality. The process was pretty easy and straighforward. The quality of their product was the best. To cut costs, I assembled all 130 inviations myself but to help me out they let me borrow their double-sided tape guns and created a template for me!

Each person was great to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend to others!!

-Analyn

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
6624 S. 196th Street U104, Kent, WA 98032

We specialize in helping you develop a creative and visual theme for all aspects of your wedding stationery. We will help you carry this through all of the paper that you and your guests see around your event. The impression is made with the Save the Date, then followed by the Invitation. At the wedding itself, the look continues with the Progr am. At the reception the escort cards, table numbers and place cards ring of the same look. Finally, your Thank You will rekindle fond memories of the lovely occasion for each and every guest!

Give us a call/email us today and get started with your awesome invites. 425-251-9595

www.merchantsdesign.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Letterpress, Recycled Paper
Merchant's Paper & Design is a wedding invitations from Seattle-Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Eastside, South Puget Sound Seattle metro etc, Kent area, and South Seattle area. Merchant's Paper & Design is a professional wedding invitations that has been part of the Seattle-Tacoma wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Wedding, holiday and other personal and business invitations