Meg Baisden Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would - with gusto. Meg and Charles are not only amazing photographers, but even better people. My husband and I are not completely comfortable being photographed, but when M & C came up to do our engagement photos, we felt like we were spending the afternoon with some old friends rather than photographers. And while we were happy with just the experience, the photos came out even more phenomenal than we could have imagined. Each moment they captured portrayed us perfectly - goofy, happy and in love. Fast forward to the wedding, and Meg became my soul sister, guiding me through the preparation, keeping me sane and capturing everything. I am so looking forward to seeing our wedding through their lenses, because I know if will be simply spectacular. I can't thank them enough for being a part of our big day, and our lives.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4051 G Barrancas Ave., #288, Pensacola, FL 32507
BLOG

award-winning photojournalism

OUR STYLE
Meg Baisden Photography is an award-winning wedding photography studio based out of Pensacola, FL. We specialize in artistic documentary wedding coverage. We use a blend of modern style & classic photojournalism to create a warm, emotional style of photography. We capture moments in a beautiful & artistic ... read more

OUR STYLE
Meg Baisden Photography is an award-winning wedding photography studio based out of Pensacola, FL. We specialize in artistic documentary wedding coverage. We use a blend of modern style & classic photojournalism to create a warm, emotional style of photography. We capture moments in a beautiful & artistic way.

COVERAGE AREAS
We cover the entire Southeast United States. We have worked in New Orleans, Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville, and Hilton Head/Savannah. We routinely work in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa. Of course, we extensively cover the Florida Panhandle including Seaside, Destin, and Santa Rosa Beach. Additionally, we’ve photographed weddings in the Bahamas, St. Lucia, and the US Vigin Islands!

AWARD-WINNING PHOTOJOURNALISM
We are award-winning members of the Wedding Photojournalist Association. Membership alone is exclusive to less than 5% of vendors in the wedding photography industry. On top of our membership, we have obtained the coveted Gold Medallion. You can view our portfolio of award-winning images here:
WPJA | Award-Winning Images