Mattson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have to say, my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with Mattson Photography. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, both Kerry and Julie made it such a fun experience for us!
Starting with our engagement pictures we got to work with the wonderful Kerry. She made us feel so comfortable immediately into our session. My husband who isn't too comfortable in front of the camera, he got very comfortable and loved it. He says till this day he had such a great time that day, as did I. The photos came out lovely!
As for our wedding day, we had both Kerry and Julie.. They are a power house team! These ladies are very professional, extremely personable and so likeable. My husband and I felt so comfortable with them.. I'm looking forward to seeing all of our photos. From the ones we've already seen, we know they will be perfect!
Thank you Kerry and Julie! I will be holding onto your email for future family photos!
Love,
The Riccio's

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
422 Sherburne Rd, Portsmouth, NH 03801

Kerry Mattson offers you a blend of creative, candid, and classic photography. Her relaxed and unobtrusive approach will allow you and your guests to enjoy your special day. Mattson Photography has flexible packages that will fit into any budget.

Why Us?

Why Us?

Professional, Friendly and Honest Service - We run our business with an Up-front approach.  No hidden Fees or extra costs.  All specifications are carefully spelled out so you know what is involved and all expectations are met.

We will not "sell-out" to other brides at any time for any reason. The photographer you book with is the photographer who will be working with you on your wedding day.

We will take charge in a friendly manner and provide direction for getting those perfect portraits, so the Bride and Groom don’t have to!

Non-Invasive – We work very hard to blend into our surroundings, to try our best not to disrupt the proceedings and at the same time capture those special moments..and you won't even know we're there! Other ways we blend in are by using flash photography only when necessary during the ceremony. We use zoom lenses that are very capable in low light situations. The zoom also allows us to get detailed shots of the bride and groom from across the church.

Professional Editing - Each and every photograph is carefully reviewed and edited to meet the highest standards. This includes removing unwanted objects, artistic cropping, adjusting light and color balance, etc. You will also receive numerous Black and White and Sepia images, as well as a handful of images with Vintage and Color Splash effects.

Online Gallery - Each wedding we photograph will be posted on www.weddingprints.com for 6 months where you and all of your wedding guests may view all of your wedding photographs and order prints right online.

High End Printing  - All prints through Mattson Photography are produced on state-of-the-art digital printers and are printed on Kodak Professional Photographic Archival Paper - Up to 200 years of image stability! Each image is individually color corrected using Kodak's DP2 Color Management Software to produce the best color prints in the industry.

Hand Made Capri Albums – All albums are custom designed with the photographs of your choice.  Once completed, a proof will be made available through our online proofing station, where you can approve or make any changes if necessary.  This allows us to work with you until you're completely satisfied and you receive exactly what you expect.

+/- read less