Le Meridien New Orleans

Profile Picture
Jeff
1 Review
03/12/2011

The W is the best! I planned my wedding from Washington, DC and couldn't have done it without the help of Tammy Harris-Dupre.

I had my wedding block, private dinner, rehearsal dinner, and reception at The W!!!!

My guests stayed there from 10-13 March, and the staff and front desk were just wonderful! Kim, Krystal, and Liliya were the best! They were very helpful, and just so friendly to my guests. Every need was met. Thanks y'll.

The conceirges - Brandon, Travis, DANNY, DON, and Kevin! They were great. They went out of their way to make sure that my welcome bags/itinerary was printed and delivered to my guests. Also made sure that the Acura shuttle was available to transport my guests to NOMA (for rehearsal) and around town. JUST FABULOUS.

The food - AMAZING. They paid attention to all my requirements - great New Orleans cuisine. The crawfish and seafood pasta - loaded with flavor! OMG - the bread pudding, a must have! Boudin balls, seafood platters, the prime rib - left my guests simply happy! And the personal attendants were great. Every time I finished a drink, my husband and I had a fresh one. Dante was so sweet - he was one of the attendants for both the rehearsal dinner & reception, and just wonderful.

Beautiful set up: lots of candles, amazing floral accents, scuba linens, funky centerpieces, tall mirrors, comfortable lounge furniture...I couldn't ask for more!

Tammy Harris-Dupre: I don't think she ever told me "No". After cancelling services with a previous coordinator, I was blessed to have met Tammy. She is the nicest, most considerate person ever! Her professionalism, responsiveness, style, creativity made my destination wedding just FABULOUS. I honestly could not have done it with her and her crew.

THANKS TAMMY HARRIS-DUPRE and THE W for making my day the best ever!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
333 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70130

GET WED YOUR WAY

From the perfect proposal to the dreamiest honeymoon, W Hotels always provides a brilliant backdrop for a wedding or commitment ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple. And sensationally styled spaces are just the beginning. When you wed with W Hotels, you’ll get to enjoy exclusive Whatever/Whenever® services so your every wedding experience is exactly how you’ve always imagined.

For more information please click here.

Our Wedding specialists are dedicated to ensuring that your celebration is a distinct reflection of your personality, with every detail perfectly in order. Click Here to submit a request.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Le Meridien New Orleans is a wedding venue from New Orleans, LA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Louisiana, French Quarter, and New Orleans. Le Meridien New Orleans is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the New Orleans, LA wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in weddings ceremonies, wedding receptions, corporate events, reception hall, in-house catering, birthday parties, holiday parties, hotel and restaurant, wedding room blocks, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, bachelorette parties, bachelor parties, bridal luncheons, corporate meetings