Laurens Floral Art

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laurens and Karen are two of the most amazing people on this earth! I visited four different florist, with Laurens being the last florist and I just knew after that meeting that I need not look any further. Even with out booking them, Laurens took the time out to get an actual vase from his workshop and did a mock centerpiece right before my very eyes. I knew right there that he was the one I wanted to hire. They worked with me with my changes and delivered stunning arrangements. Weeks prior we had to add more centerpieces for additional guests and that was no prbolem for them. I am so glad I was able to work with a team who understood my vision and brought it to life. I would definately recommend!

Laurens Floral Art responded with the following comments:

Latoya,
Thank you so much for your kind words and your thoughtfulness. You were a dream to work with and we had so much fun designing the flowers for your wedding. Loved your drawings...they gave us inspiration.
All of us at "Laurens"

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2549 Sterling Dr., Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Floral Art at Its Finest

"Laurens" is a full service florist specializing in weddings, events and event planning. Laurens holds an MFA and is a Master Designer with over 40 years in the floral industry. As a National Award winning designer, he brings his art into every floral design, making your wedding or event an occasion that will always be remembered.

... read more

For more information or to set up an appotiment please call 770-335-7843 or email us at Laurensflorals@aol.com.

Website: http://laurensnorton.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laurensflorals

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Laurens Floral Art is a wedding florists from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, North Georgia, and Alpharetta, Roswell. Laurens Floral Art is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 40+ years. We specialize in Weddings, Events, Chuppas, Bouquets, Floral Designs, Centerpieces, Total Decor, Event Planning, Award Winning, Floral Art