Laurens Floral Art Reviews

Laurens Floral Art 6
Laurens Floral Art 7
  • Alex

Alex Lin · Married on 05/04/2019

Laurens' commitment to quality and craft really shows!

We went with Laurens at the recommendation of our planner, and we couldn’t be happier with his work. He runs this business from his home, and when you enter to discuss the arrangements – you can tell his passion for his craft. He is very knowledgeable about the different kinds of flowers, when they’re in season, and combinations. He has a collection of fresh flowers in his basement so you can touch, feel, and smell them. He creates a color palette specific to your tastes and desires – for example he matched an asymmetric bridal bouquet my wife wanted with just the right bits and mixtures of purples, grays, and greens.

Communication was easy and great – and I was a bit worried as my wife is an artist herself and is very detail-oriented, so she has a high bar to pass to meet her standards. Even more so after learning that Laurens used to do/teach painting and is an artist himself. Come day of, everyone was blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of his work – especially my wife.

A little anecdote attesting to that last statement. It was about two hours to go until the ceremony and we had finished the photos. I decided to go check out the ceremony space and see how the setup was going. Laurens was in the middle of building our canopy and I had to stop and watch the man work. He would climb the ladder and place one or two branches. Step down off the ladder and step back a few feet – judging the effect – and then go back up and adjust / lay another one to two branches. I don’t know how long he had been there doing this, but it looked spectacular come wedding time (the maid of honor was caught staring in admiration during a ceremony pic).

All the guests had nothing but great things to say about the floral arrangements, and come time to take the table centerpieces home there was a mad dash and arguing over who would get them. The bridal bouquet stayed fresh for 4-5 days after the wedding when placed in water, something else that my mom and wife were very happy with. Can’t recommend Laurens enough – the pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Laurens Floral Art 8
    Laurens Floral Art 9
    Laurens Floral Art 10
    Laurens Floral Art 11
    Laurens Floral Art 12
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful and just what I wanted

I waited until the latest I could for the flowers. I was not sure what I wanted and was not getting my vision from any other vendors. I contacted Laurens and they were able to help me see my vision. They are amazing!! The flowers were beautiful and people are still talking about them! I highly recommend this wonderful vendor!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Laurens Floral Art 13
  • Sherry

Sherry Y · Married on 12/09/2018

Wonderful and Stress Free

I highly recommend Laurens Floral Art. They are wonderful to work with and are absolutely brilliant at their work. I truly admired their care, attention to detail, and bringing our visions to light while planning our special day. It felt like Christmas holding my beautiful bouquet, it was magical. It was exactly what we wanted and hoped for. Thank you so very much!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sherry and David,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with the two of you and seeing your vision come to fruition.
    Thank you again for letting us be a part of this wonderful occasion.
  • User3473055 · 1+ year ago

Laurens was amazing to work with! From the initial contact to our big day, everything was wonderful. When I told them specific looks I was going for, they sent me pictures to help narrow down the look I wanted and EVERYTHING (bouquet, arch, centerpieces, etc.) turned out more beautiful than the pictures we liked. We had a late "scare" with our natural arch not being in bloom yet but Laurens put together the most beautiful arbor and floral decor to where you would never have known it wasn't originally part of the plan. I believe the arbor turned out more beautiful than the natural arch would have been. All of the floral colors were perfect and we had so many compliments on our floral decor. Laurens was very patient and understanding and wonderful to work with. We HIGHLY recommend Laurens Floral Art for your big day!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • LH2018

Lily · Married on 03/03/2018

Laurens and Karen did an amazing job on our flowers! They were easy to communicate with prior to our wedding day via email and were so flexible on our contract, which was a plus since flowers sometimes change based on headcounts. They executed my vision of my flowers perfectly and within my budget as well.
    On the day of, their team member Pam was amazing! She delivered the flowers where they needed to be and then in her spare time, assisted our vendors and family with the last minute set up of items. She waited until after our ceremony began to ensure all of our bouquets were in tact before she left which was such a great reassurance.
    Overall, they exceeded our expectations and I can't say enough great things about Laurens Floral Art! We loved our flowers and that special touch of service they provided and highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Laurens Floral Art 19
    Laurens Floral Art 20
    Laurens Floral Art 21

Mary · Married on 12/16/2017

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend. We first contacted Lauren's last winter and throughout this entire time we have found them to be so kind, courteous, caring, flexible, responsive and gifted! The arrangements were amazing and exactly what my daughter had in mind. I would highly recommend Lauren's, his wife Karen and their staff. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jennifer and Alison · Married on 11/05/2017

Exceeded our expectations

Me and my wife got married 1 year ago. We did not budget originally for much floral arrangements because we splurged on a DJ and food, however after meeting with Laurels Florals it was impossible to not book them for the biggest day of our lives thus far. Everything was absolutely perfect and encapsulated both me and my wife's vision and subtle sentiments, working beautifully with our theme and color scheme. They were so accepting, loving and personable and their love for what they do is evident in the arrangements they deliver. All our photos were exceptionally prettier having their bouquets in arm. If you are on the fence about which florist to book, pick them!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Laurens Floral Art's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. Karen and I loved working with you and seeing your ideas come to fruition. You are a beautiful couple and we wish you all the happiness in the world.

Katrina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Laurens and Karen! They are the sweetest people you will ever meet and the most talented. They captured my vision perfectly and exceeded my expectations. The flowers turned out beautifully and were everything I could have ever dreamed of. All my guests were so amazed by the gorgeous arrangements that they created. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, look no further because Laurens and Karen are amazing!! Thank you guys for helping make my day so special!! :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Marla · Married on 10/06/2017

The flowers that Laurens and Karen displayed at my daughters wedding were gorgeous. The chuppah was amazing with the drapery and flowers. My guests complimented us all night and even a few days after on how beautiful the flowers were. If you want your guests to say Wow at your floral displays call Lauren's Floral.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Vicki · Married on 03/11/2017

Lawrence for was absolutely fantastic! He met with me ahead of time went over every single flower for every single bouquet and boutonniere. He kept me appraised one one of the flowers might not come in on time, and then let me know when it did. He matched my car hauler scheme with the flowers and everything was absolutely gorgeous and in budget I couldn't of asked for a better florist. I would highly recommend him to anybody anytime!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Ellen · Married on 12/10/2016

Laurens Floral Art did a fantastic job with arrangements and decorating the ceremony site for my daughter's wedding at Four Oaks Manor. They came up with some unusual roses with soft colors that went beautifully with the color scheme. Laurens and Karen are wonderful to work with,and most of all, you'll love the way beautiful flowers are the finishing touch to any event.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Where do I begin? Laurens and Karen were absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! I first met them at a vendor meet and greet through my venue. I enjoyed speaking with them and they seemed very knowledgeable. I had several things on my plate so I didn't get in contact with them until a few months later. I met them at their house and we went through books and discussed my likes and dislikes. Not only did they listen to everything I liked, but they expanded on it and selected the perfect combination of flowers for my bouquet and for the decorations. The day of my wedding, everything was set up perfectly and they even moved the decorations from the ceremony site to the reception site. They were two of the nicest people I have ever met and truly cared about the quality of their work. I received so many compliments on my flowers and some of the wait staff at the venue asked if they could take some of the centerpieces home. I highly recommend Laurens Florals for your flowers! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Sarah,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and compliments. Karen and I enjoyed designing the flowers for your wedding and seeing it all come together. We want to thank you again for letting us be a part of this wonderful occasion.

McKenzie · Married on 08/13/2016

Awesome! They were a joy to work with! From the first phone conversation we had with them, to the wedding day, they were just amazing! They made our family feel as if we were more than just a client. The personalized service we received and the most beautiful flower arrangements made this vendor one of our favorites at our daughter's wedding! We have two more daughters and will have no hesitation calling on Laurens for our needs when they get married!

Sent on 10/05/2016

McKenzie,
    All of you were such a joy to meet and to work with. What a beautiful Bride!
    Thank you again for letting us be a part of this wonderful occasion.

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Lauren's did the flowers for my wedding at Forrest Hills last weekend. I had met with Laurens and Karen a few months back to discuss my vision for the wedding. We came up with a plan for specific look that I wanted for my wedding. The afternoon of the wedding. Lauren's staff showed up and decorated the chapel at Forrest Hills beautifully. The quality of the flowers were top notch and were better than I could imagine. My bouquet was a true work of art. I had told Laurens that I wanted something very different and not the traditional bouquet. What they put together was breathtaking and was my favorite part. Everything else that they did for the ceremony was beautiful and looks amazing in our wedding photos. I'm so happy that Forrest Hills recommended them and I couldn't be happier. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Megan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Karen and I loved designing the flowers for you wedding and are so happy that we were able to capture your vision. We are sorry that we could not be there personally to see you walk down the aisle but are so glad that Mary and Shelby were there to see that your design concept came to fruition. Sincerely, Laurens and Karen

Laurens Florist recently provided all the floral needs for my son & my new daughter-in-law's wedding at Forrest Hills Resort. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I am a pretty picky person & I must say that they exceeded my expectations. I couldn't help but cry when I saw the centerpieces for the reception. Laurens, Karen & their staff were so nice and easy to work with. Everything was perfect from the bouquets and floral headbands to the decor at the wedding & reception venues. I would most definitely recommend their services. They were GREAT!!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Sam · Married on 06/24/2016

Laurens is amazing! I had no idea what I wanted before sitting down with them. They truly got to know me and learned my vision for how I wanted the theme for my wedding to be. We looked at many photos and had long conversations and I felt super confident because they previously did my sisters wedding. They met me at my hotel and when I saw the flowers and head piece I was absolutely 100% over the top happy. They were beautiful and even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. They set up all of my tables and ceremony with lanterns and candles and bouquets and an arbor for the ceremony which looked absolutely perfect. Laurens is not only amazing at what he does, he and his wife Karen provide the best customer service. They worked so hard making my day perfect and they did just that plus some. Definitely recommend. They rock!! 110% satisfied customer over here!!!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Laurens Floral Art 22
    Laurens Floral Art 23
    Laurens Floral Art 24
    Laurens Floral Art 25
    Laurens Floral Art 26
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 06/11/2016

Laurens Floral Art was a fantastic decision for my wedding!! I was skeptical about spending this much money on flowers, but they were worth every penny. They helped us through the entire process to make sure the flowers would complement the rest of the wedding. I knew basically nothing about flowers, but they have so many albums to look through so you can pick out your favorites. The best part was delivery and set-up. They came and decorated the gazebo on wedding day as well as set up the centerpieces at the reception. I didn't have to worry about any of it. So many of my guests loved the flowers and asked where they came from. I am impressed and would definitely recommend Laurens Floral Art.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kendra and Andy,
    It was a pleasure to work with the two of you and see all of your ideas come to fruition. You made some beautiful floral choices and it showed in every aspect of your wedding. Your bouquets were so much fun. Thank you again for letting us share your special day. Laurens and Karen

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2016

Laurens did an amazing job working with my limited budget while providing a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony as well as stunning bouquets. They were attentive and super nice. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2016

becky · Married on 05/25/2016

THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT! Both Laurens and his wife Karen were beyond exceptional to work with. They are quite possibly the sweetest, most genuine souls I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not only did they schedule multiple meetings with us but they drove 2+ hours away from their home to both the church and the reception venue TWICE to scope it out. I could not have dreamed of more beautiful flowers. Everything from my enormous (and heavy!) bouquet to centerpieces to extra special touches here and there made our wedding day AH-MAZING! They blew me away. Seriously, I cried when Karen showed me Zach's boutonniere. They take the time to make sure you're comfortable with their work/vision/options and they take the stress away from one of the biggest aspects of a wedding. I can't stress enough how awesome these two people are (and their team of course)! They are extremely reasonably priced. I will continue to boast on them and will always use them for future parties. Hands down.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Laurens and Karen did a great job bringing my wedding image to life. They were such a pleasure to work with. They arrived early to our venue and did an absolutely amazing job on our bouquets, arrangements, and boutonnieres. Our boutonnieres were AWESOME! Since we got married at a vineyard, we asked to have the stems put in a cork; Laurens and Karen gladly took on the project and they turned out great! Overall, we highly recommend Laurens and Karen for any event!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Susan · Married on 04/16/2016

My wedding flowers and alter/arbor décor was stunning! Laurens Floral Art did a brilliant job. My fiancé and I met with Laurens and Karen to discuss our likes. We looked through lots of photo books. They were both easy going and helpful at our meeting. My emails and calls were always answered quickly. They were very professional. Laurens personally set up the flowers for my wedding. He used purple wisteria on the alter/arbor. It was gorgeous. And, my bouquet was amazing with sunflowers and Ecuadorian conga roses. The Matron of Honor and bridesmaid had lovely gerbera daises. The boutonnieres and corsages were so fresh. They delivered everything as promised. Even my fiancé had a boutonniere with a wire Star Wars light saber made just for him. I appreciated the attention to detail and the gorgeous, fresh flowers from Laurens Floral Art. Excellent job!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Susan,
    Thank you for all of your kind words. We loved designing the flowers for your wedding. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of this wonderful occasion.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/30/2016

Our flowers were absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Sue · Married on 12/27/2015

Thank you so much for your beautiful flowers and decor. Lauren's was able to work within my budget without compromising quality, and service!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Laurens is AMAZING! He is the sweetest man ever and he made sure that my wedding day was perfect. Our bouquets were gorgeous and he did an amazing job with the ceremony and reception spaces! And our cake was decorated perfectly in flowers that corresponded to our wedding colors. He and his wife are fabulous and they are really invested in their brides. They even met with me 2 months before the wedding when I wasn't happy with the direction I was going in and helped me turn it all around! We have absolutely no regrets! Wonderful florist!

Sent on 10/30/2015