Laura Yang Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura & Danny were so amazing to work with!! They made the wedding planning a breeze and the actual wedding day enjoyable for both me and my husband. Laura & Danny helped me organize things in terms of coordination with other vendors and were open to ideas I had for traditional photos that others in my family had taken when they were married.

I have been a part of many other friends weddings over the years and no other photographer had been so professional while also feeling like family and blending into the day. I can't wait to have some other reason to get picture taken by them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Serving Central Florida & Beyond, FL 32174
BLOG

Capturing your legacy, timelessly.

Hello!

Danny and I are a husband-wife team, in love with each other and working with our couples to preserve life's treasured moments. We'll listen to what you want, bring out your personalities as we shoot, and work to not only create beautiful photos for you, but a new friendship.

We're also storytellers, and we love telling ... read more

Hello!

We're also storytellers, and we love telling stories about people who are in love -- with each other, with life, with the moment they're sharing. We tell stories about people who want to cling to that love, that life, that moment. And we tell stories about people who want their memories preserved beautifully, to be passed down generation to generation like heirloom china or an antique ring.

Whether you believe your love story should be shouted from the rooftops or shared only in whispers and love letters, your story is one we would like to tell.

~ Laura