LaRochelle Designs

Profile Picture
Barbara
1 Review
05/10/2014

I did not know these young ladies before I hired them, but after talking with them I knew they knew what they were doing. We lived out of town from where the wedding was being held so I had to go by faith alone. I looked up wedding planners , called several, and ended up with LaRochelle Designs . What a stroke of luck. They were God sends. This is a family based operation. Not only did the two young ladies work on our event, but they brought in a husband and their mother at no extra charge. They were all dressed professionally and were a sheer delight to work with. They were a very happy and fun group. Their designs and ideas were absolutely perfect. At last minute they even incorporated some of the items around the house into the decorations which saved me money and looked great. It's wonderful to have people around who have a vision of how things should look. They decorated indoors, outdoors , and the bamboo arbor on the beach. Every single vendor they found for me was PERFECT and price worthy. They came early, stayed late, and cleaned up everything. We didn't have to do a thing. I now count these young ladies as family. They helped to give my daughter the most perfect wedding. She was thrilled. We have exchanged information and plan on keeping in touch. That is just how personable this family is. You don't want the relationship to end. I never felt as though I had anything to worry about. These young ladies KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING !!!! KUDOS !!!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Biloxi, MS 39540
BLOG

Event Planning and Design

Creating Lifetime Memories

Innovative, wonderfully organized, and delightfully enthusiastic.  Tershara exemplifies the perfect combination of passion and perfectionism that only a seasoned skilled professional can.  Tershara uses creativity and resourcefulness to plan a one-of-a-kind event.

Customizing our services to fit your ... read more

Creating Lifetime Memories

Customizing our services to fit your desires, we offer full service wedding planning and production as well as day of coordination so you can enjoy your wedding and celebrate with your family and friends from start to finish.

LaRochelle Designs' signature is on every event that Tershara and her team put together whether it's simply chic, modern, or traditional.  The intimate details are all wrapped into a beautiful decor package.

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Refe...
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Religious