JMS Tents

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

I had my Niece's Wedding that she asked me to plan for her. JMS tent rentals was a great company to work with. I personally worked with Joe and he made sure everything with the tent and decorations was taken care off for me. The wedding was beautiful and JMS tent rentals was on top of everything and I never had to think about them since the get go. They lifted a huge worry of my shoulders. I would definitely use them again and recommend their services to anyone interested in tent and decor rentals for any kind of event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
North Valley, Phoenix, AZ 85053

Party and event tent rentals - serving the Metro Phoenix area.

JMS Tents provides tents and party equipment rentals for parties, weddings and events - serving the metro Phoenix area.  Our wedding customers love our clean white, high-peak tents dressed with leg drapes and lighting for that perfect outdoor atmosphere.   Please visit our website at www.JMSTents.com or e-mail us at info@JMSTents.com for a quot e.

Details
Rentals: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
JMS Tents is a wedding equipment rental company from Phoenix, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chandler/Gilbert, Anthem/Cave Creek, and San Tan Valley/Casa Grande. JMS Tents is a professional wedding tent rental company that has been part of the metro Phoenix wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in tents and party equipment rentals