JMS Tents & Party Rentals Reviews

JMS Tents & Party Rentals 6
JMS Tents & Party Rentals 7

Suzann Rhymes · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Excellent Wedding Setup

I was helping my daughter plan her last minute wedding and came across JMS Tents & Party Rentals. We were 2 weeks to the date and JMS was able to accommodate our request with a beautiful backyard tent setup complete with tables, chairs and linens to accommodate 100 guests. The wedding was held during the busy week between Christmas and New Years, but the setup team arrived on time and had our backyard transformed shortly into an amazing wedding setting. Service was amazing throughout the entire process. Thanks JMS!! We will definitely be using you again.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 15
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 16
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 17

Cecilia Compton · Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding Dress Rehearsal

We could not have been happier! We had a rehearsal dinner in our back yard in March. The weather was chilly and JMS tents was very accommodating. We had a tent for 65 with tablecloths, chairs, lights and a heater. So happy! Best of all, they were able to charge for one day and left it for a few so we used it again the day after the wedding! Thanks!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Maria · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect touch to our wedding

I was planning a wedding and had only 4 months to do it. I knew the wedding was going to be in July so I had to think of something for shade to keep my guest cool. JMS tents worked with me and we were able to customize the tent and chairs needed, not only for the party, but for the ceremony as well. They came out the day before the wedding, had it put together with plenty of time for us to finish decorating. The guest loved the tent and the coolers we rented. Loved every bit of it!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Stephanie Cargill · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful tent

We used JMS tents for our daughter's backyard wedding reception. We rented the hexagon tent, 3 - 20'x20' tents, and 2 triangle tents (for roughly 210 guests). It was absolutely beautiful. So much better than a boring, rectangle tent. The neighbors were even asking where we got the "elegant" tent. Joe was wonderful to work with. They set up a few days before the event due to high winds predicted - the tent withstood with the winds no problem. Many guests complimented us on how nice everything looked. I would recommend JMS tents in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 18
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 19
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 20

Kimberly Martin · Married on 06/08/2019

5 star rating

I was very pleased with the professionalism, availability and products JMS Tents had to offer. My venue was in Williams, AZ and they had no problem delivering, setting up and removing on time. They provide packages that made my venue become a beautiful wedding setting. Being out of town, they alleviated the stress of me hiring several vendors by providing tents, tables, chairs, bar, cocktail tables, lighting and linens (which we had many colors to chose from). The tents were white and clean! I would recommend this company to my family, friends and anyone needing this type of services.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kelsey · Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience

Easy to work with and great value for their packages, I would definitely use them again for another party

Sent on 07/18/2019
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 21
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 22
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 23
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 24
  • Erica

Erica Maxon · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding day

WONDERFUL company!!!! Everything was so perfect and beautiful and I could not have asked for anything more for our special day. THANK YOU JMS Tents!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 29
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 30

Makenna · Married on 11/03/2018

Anderson Wedding

By far the cheapest and best quality. JMS had great customer service. We highly recommend them for any event. We used them for a bridal shower (50-75 people) and also our wedding (200-250 people) both times were excellent!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Jennifer Sanders · Married on 11/03/2018

Helpful and organized

I first chose JMS because of their attentivness, and patience. I didn’t know where to start and he took the time to talk with me and figure out what exactly it was that I needed. The whole crew was extremely organized and helpful throughout the event. I highly recommend JMS Tents

Sent on 03/15/2019

Serina · Married on 10/20/2018

Gonzalez Wedding

The best experience I had ! This was easiest part of our wedding experience , they installed the tents per the lay out We choose , they installed all the inside & outside lights , even unloaded all the chairs and tables & liens ! , the wedding package we chose was perfect for the 150 people that were apart of our day ! They also have a vendor that has portable bathrooms that are aweomse ! I would highly recommend JMS !

Sent on 03/30/2019
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 31
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 32
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 33
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 34

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

I was putting on a wedding shower, and was so happy we had the tent. It was one of the hottest days in the area all week. The crew was professional, and actually came a couple of days early which was very helpful for us to set up our venue! I was very pleased with the tent, tables, and chairs.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Abby · Married on 06/02/2018

Honestly, I was so indecisive and JMS was flexible with me the ENTIRE time. I paid up front and then changed my mind on some things and they refunded me without question for one of the items I no longer needed. They gave me great advice for quantities based on my guest list. When it came down to the day of, they set up all my tables, chairs, dance floors quickly and it looked perfect. I got the fruitwood chairs and they looked BRAND NEW. I don't think any other vending company could have provided me with better quality rentals or service. My wedding was in Prescott and even with that extra delivery, they were still WAY more affordable than any other rental company I came across. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event! Thanks JMS!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Christy · Married on 05/12/2018

I love JMS, their canopy is expensive but high end, I got what I paid for. They are very flexible to accommodate my needs. I love every aspect of their service. I highly recommend JMS and will use them again.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

JMS Tents are the best very helpful always willing to help in your planning for the best design possible for you event.
    We have used them twice for both our grandsons weddings and they were great. Wouldn't use anyone else

Sent on 07/20/2018

Bernadette · Married on 04/07/2018

JMS was very patient with me. Things changed so often with the guest list they accommodated me every time.. I would use them again for any event!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kelly · event on 04/06/2018

Great service. Professional company and the tables and chairs were in great condition. I recommend them.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Brownee · Married on 06/27/2017

First time using JMS Tents, experience was great, professionalism was on point and prices better than anyone in the Valley (trust me I checked). I would highly recommend JMS tents for your next party or event.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • I

Isaac · Married on 06/26/2017

It was really a pleasure to have such a professional company tending to the needs of my daughter's graduation. I would definitely use JMS tents again.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Jim · Married on 05/28/2017

JMS Tents provided a tent for our sons wedding reception, the crew was on time to setup and remove and very courteous and willing to make our experience great. Their help with the tent and tables helped to make our event a great success. I highly recommend JMS for your next party or event. Thanks,

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2017

Would definitely recommend Jms Tents to anyone. Staff is friendly and very professional. Quality tents at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

I have used JMS Tents twice and when having a party dependability is your top concern. Well JMS superseded that expectation. They were on time, communicated well, professional, and friendly.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Evanne · Married on 05/19/2017

This whole process with JMS has been so smooth. They did a wonderful job making our wedding beautiful! They were always so responsive when I would have questions, and I was sure to hear back promptly when I needed to make changes. I would definitely recommend JMS to anyone having an outdoor event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tracy · Married on 05/13/2017

We had the best experience with JMS tents! Everything was put up in a timely order, the employees were very polite and our back yard looked absolutely beautiful. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Dana · Married on 05/07/2017

JMS was great! Everything they provided for my event was perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2017