74 Reviews for JMS Tents & Party Rentals

Dance Floor (10)
Decor (2)
Aisle Runners (1)
71 JMS Tents & Party Rentals Reviews

First time using JMS Tents, experience was great, professionalism was on point and prices better than anyone in the Valley (trust me I checked). I would highly recommend JMS tents for your next party or event.

Profile Picture Brownee, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was really a pleasure to have such a professional company tending to the needs of my daughter's graduation. I would definitely use JMS tents again.

Profile Picture Isaac, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JMS Tents provided a tent for our sons wedding reception, the crew was on time to setup and remove and very courteous and willing to make our experience great. Their help with the tent and tables helped to make our event a great success. I highly recommend JMS for your next party or event. Thanks,

Profile Picture Jim, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Would definitely recommend Jms Tents to anyone. Staff is friendly and very professional. Quality tents at a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture Jenny , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have used JMS Tents twice and when having a party dependability is your top concern. Well JMS superseded that expectation. They were on time, communicated well, professional, and friendly.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This whole process with JMS has been so smooth. They did a wonderful job making our wedding beautiful! They were always so responsive when I would have questions, and I was sure to hear back promptly when I needed to make changes. I would definitely recommend JMS to anyone having an outdoor event, especially a wedding!

Profile Picture Evanne, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the best experience with JMS tents! Everything was put up in a timely order, the employees were very polite and our back yard looked absolutely beautiful. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JMS was great! Everything they provided for my event was perfect!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They worked with everything I wanted to add or change, and I changed things a lot. And they helped with recommendations on what to do.

Profile Picture ashleigh, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Linens

I had a 30 year anniversary party in March and I wanted it festive so I tented my entire back yard. The measurements were close so Joe, the owner, came over on a Saturday and personally measured and ensured me they would make the tent fit perfectly...and it Did! I rented cocktail tables and sit down tables with padded chairs, large lights for under the tent, table clothes and ties. Everything was Perfect! Jessica who works with Joe and was very responsive every time I called to make a payment or with a question. I highly recommend JMS tents and will positively use them again!

Profile Picture Bobbi, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JMS=AMAZING. Just had our wedding March 18th,2017. JMS tents were amazing. Our wedding guest numbers were around 500+. The "dancing under the stars" set up was a success. Jessica was very helpful with every phone call/ question I had. Joe and his employees were able to accommodate all the wants and needs leading up to the wedding. The restrooms were a hit since they had AC and the wedding happened to fall on the warmest day in march! Being able to accommodated 500+ guests using the tents as our venue was one of the best ideas ever. We were blessed to have been able to do our wedding on our acre and a half. When we build our house we can say we had our wedding there! Thank you JMS!

Profile Picture iRMA, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Decent price for decent service. Tents were nice and the uplighting was legit.

Profile Picture Vincent, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff were friendly and we didn't have any problems. My daughter's Quince was a hit and they had a part in it.

The Hacker Family

Profile Picture Soila , 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After scheduling our New years party of 13 years the AZ weather was forecast as the worst we could have. JMS stepped up with even the owner on site. They installed our tent covers with 3 minutes to spare. Heavy rain and darkness was upon us... WE WERE DRY... Our party was a hit... The tents were the best !!!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 1/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were great. Very nice and polite. They had out tents up in no time. They worked around our schedule and showed up on time.

Profile Picture Anieta, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All the staff from JMS has been easy and very nice to work with. They confirmed everything the week of, and scheduled our delivery. The delivery was on time, and they were all very nice and professional. They completed the installation quickly and confirmed with us at each step that everything was where we wanted it. The tent was able to accommodate all our needs very well. Will definitely use them again if needed or would recommend to anyone in need of a dance floor or tent. They were also the best price I was provided, and are a locally owned company.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

JMS Tents is a must use source for tent rental. We called 4/15 for our wedding on 5/7 and in just one email and one phone call we were set to go with an affordable, unique back yard wedding. We received diagrams of our yard with tent placement and our pricing was well within budget. We worked with Joe and Jessica and the both of them were so helpful and great to work with. The real payoff was on delivery, setup and take down. The crew was an absolute joy to work with. Easy going, fun and yet professional at the same time. They took the time necessary to position and get maximum coverage in our unique back yard setup with a 10x10 and a 10x20 and really listened to what we were trying to accomplish. 5 out of 5 for us from start to finish and we will be recommending JMS Tents to anyone we know when the need arises. Thank you all for making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Ernie, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Tents, Delivery, Setup

JMS really did a great job with our wedding venue, they helped us the entire way. We started planning with them about 6 months prior and I think we called them about every other week or so with new questions and ideas. They helped us by suggesting ideas and were very flexilbe with our situation. Thanks JMS! :)

Profile Picture Blaine, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Linens, Delivery

JMS Tents did an awesome job for us. We were very happy with all the planning details prior to the wedding to make this a special day for my daughter and our new son-in-law. We at 1st we were going to just rent the tents and lighting but then our other vendor fell through on the tables, linens and chairs the last minute so we called Joe once again to see if by chance he had what we needed to carry on a wedding planned for 258 people. He came through for us and were very happy with all of Joe's hard work and his crew in setting up and tearing down. Also on a timely manner in getting us the quotes for our rental need's. Definitely will use JMS tents again and will highly recommend them to our friends for any event. The pricing was better then the other quotes we had received witch was a huge plus!

Profile Picture Julie , 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Jessica was such a help and provided a lot of information that helped make our event wonderful! Jeff and crew delivered our items the day before they were needed so we were able to set up and no worry about out Wedding!! Thank you so much Team JMS!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent services with very reasonable pricing. Would recommend JMS for any event requiring tenting services as well as ancillary equipment for the occasion. A pleasure to do business with.

Profile Picture User6800213, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Joe is amazing! He has so much experience he made my outside event planning easy as pie! He was very patient with me and very responsive with my requests! I shopped around MANY rental places and his is the most inclusive and best prices, he was even able to get me a deal on a bathroom trailer!! If you need it he has it! BOOK HIM!!

Profile Picture User4654797, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

JMS Tent Rental was WONDERFUL. Very professional, and one of the least expensive places I could find. They were very helpful, and were able to correct something that I didn't think about. They were Johnny on the spot. I would gladly use them again anytime.

Profile Picture Virginia, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

I worked with Joe and he was extremely professional. He couldn't have been better. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Neven, 11/7/15, 1 Review