JMS Tents & Party Rentals Reviews

JMS Tents & Party Rentals 6
JMS Tents & Party Rentals 7

Suzann Rhymes · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Excellent Wedding Setup

I was helping my daughter plan her last minute wedding and came across JMS Tents & Party Rentals. We were 2 weeks to the date and JMS was able to accommodate our request with a beautiful backyard tent setup complete with tables, chairs and linens to accommodate 100 guests. The wedding was held during the busy week between Christmas and New Years, but the setup team arrived on time and had our backyard transformed shortly into an amazing wedding setting. Service was amazing throughout the entire process. Thanks JMS!! We will definitely be using you again.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 8
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 9
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 10

Makenna · Married on 11/03/2018

Anderson Wedding

By far the cheapest and best quality. JMS had great customer service. We highly recommend them for any event. We used them for a bridal shower (50-75 people) and also our wedding (200-250 people) both times were excellent!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Jennifer Sanders · Married on 11/03/2018

Helpful and organized

I first chose JMS because of their attentivness, and patience. I didn’t know where to start and he took the time to talk with me and figure out what exactly it was that I needed. The whole crew was extremely organized and helpful throughout the event. I highly recommend JMS Tents

Sent on 03/15/2019

Serina · Married on 10/20/2018

Gonzalez Wedding

The best experience I had ! This was easiest part of our wedding experience , they installed the tents per the lay out We choose , they installed all the inside & outside lights , even unloaded all the chairs and tables & liens ! , the wedding package we chose was perfect for the 150 people that were apart of our day ! They also have a vendor that has portable bathrooms that are aweomse ! I would highly recommend JMS !

Sent on 03/30/2019
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 11
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 12
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 13
    JMS Tents & Party Rentals 14

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

I was putting on a wedding shower, and was so happy we had the tent. It was one of the hottest days in the area all week. The crew was professional, and actually came a couple of days early which was very helpful for us to set up our venue! I was very pleased with the tent, tables, and chairs.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Abby · Married on 06/02/2018

Honestly, I was so indecisive and JMS was flexible with me the ENTIRE time. I paid up front and then changed my mind on some things and they refunded me without question for one of the items I no longer needed. They gave me great advice for quantities based on my guest list. When it came down to the day of, they set up all my tables, chairs, dance floors quickly and it looked perfect. I got the fruitwood chairs and they looked BRAND NEW. I don't think any other vending company could have provided me with better quality rentals or service. My wedding was in Prescott and even with that extra delivery, they were still WAY more affordable than any other rental company I came across. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event! Thanks JMS!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Christy · Married on 05/12/2018

I love JMS, their canopy is expensive but high end, I got what I paid for. They are very flexible to accommodate my needs. I love every aspect of their service. I highly recommend JMS and will use them again.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

JMS Tents are the best very helpful always willing to help in your planning for the best design possible for you event.
    We have used them twice for both our grandsons weddings and they were great. Wouldn't use anyone else

Sent on 07/20/2018

Bernadette · Married on 04/07/2018

JMS was very patient with me. Things changed so often with the guest list they accommodated me every time.. I would use them again for any event!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Brownee · Married on 06/27/2017

First time using JMS Tents, experience was great, professionalism was on point and prices better than anyone in the Valley (trust me I checked). I would highly recommend JMS tents for your next party or event.

• I

Isaac · Married on 06/26/2017

It was really a pleasure to have such a professional company tending to the needs of my daughter's graduation. I would definitely use JMS tents again.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Jim · Married on 05/28/2017

JMS Tents provided a tent for our sons wedding reception, the crew was on time to setup and remove and very courteous and willing to make our experience great. Their help with the tent and tables helped to make our event a great success. I highly recommend JMS for your next party or event. Thanks,

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2017

Would definitely recommend Jms Tents to anyone. Staff is friendly and very professional. Quality tents at a very reasonable price.

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

I have used JMS Tents twice and when having a party dependability is your top concern. Well JMS superseded that expectation. They were on time, communicated well, professional, and friendly.

Evanne · Married on 05/19/2017

This whole process with JMS has been so smooth. They did a wonderful job making our wedding beautiful! They were always so responsive when I would have questions, and I was sure to hear back promptly when I needed to make changes. I would definitely recommend JMS to anyone having an outdoor event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tracy · Married on 05/13/2017

We had the best experience with JMS tents! Everything was put up in a timely order, the employees were very polite and our back yard looked absolutely beautiful. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Dana · Married on 05/07/2017

JMS was great! Everything they provided for my event was perfect!

• User5167565 · 1+ year ago

They worked with everything I wanted to add or change, and I changed things a lot. And they helped with recommendations on what to do.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Bobbi · Married on 03/18/2017

I had a 30 year anniversary party in March and I wanted it festive so I tented my entire back yard. The measurements were close so Joe, the owner, came over on a Saturday and personally measured and ensured me they would make the tent fit perfectly...and it Did! I rented cocktail tables and sit down tables with padded chairs, large lights for under the tent, table clothes and ties. Everything was Perfect! Jessica who works with Joe and was very responsive every time I called to make a payment or with a question. I highly recommend JMS tents and will positively use them again!

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • I

iRMA · Married on 03/18/2017

JMS=AMAZING. Just had our wedding March 18th,2017. JMS tents were amazing. Our wedding guest numbers were around 500+. The "dancing under the stars" set up was a success. Jessica was very helpful with every phone call/ question I had. Joe and his employees were able to accommodate all the wants and needs leading up to the wedding. The restrooms were a hit since they had AC and the wedding happened to fall on the warmest day in march! Being able to accommodated 500+ guests using the tents as our venue was one of the best ideas ever. We were blessed to have been able to do our wedding on our acre and a half. When we build our house we can say we had our wedding there! Thank you JMS!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Vincent · Married on 02/18/2017

Decent price for decent service. Tents were nice and the uplighting was legit.

Soila · Married on 02/11/2017

The staff were friendly and we didn't have any problems. My daughter's Quince was a hit and they had a part in it.

The Hacker Family

Dan · Married on 01/12/2017

After scheduling our New years party of 13 years the AZ weather was forecast as the worst we could have. JMS stepped up with even the owner on site. They installed our tent covers with 3 minutes to spare. Heavy rain and darkness was upon us... WE WERE DRY... Our party was a hit... The tents were the best !!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Anieta · Married on 10/15/2016

These guys were great. Very nice and polite. They had out tents up in no time. They worked around our schedule and showed up on time.

Sent on 10/28/2016