J Fortune Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I've had Jenn take photos for me on several occasions. She has done an amazing job each time. First, we did a boudoir photo shoot for my boyfriend for a Valentine's Day gift. I felt right at home in her studio, and she made me feel so comfortable & sexy! The photos turned out great!! I loved the book & so did my boyfriend! Then my boyfriend hired her to take photos when he proposed to me! Even in a dim-lighted bar, she managed to get amazing photos (without my knowledge!!) of us before and during the proposal. And more photos after too!! I will always have these photos to remember our engagement since it happened so fast & I was so shocked!! I can't wait to book my next sessions with her.....engaged couple photos and then wedding photos!! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
101 E GRAND AVE, PO Box 123, Carterville, IL 62918
BLOG

Specializing in Boudoir and Engagement Sessions

Wedding Photography

You put your heart and soul, a lot of time, thought and planning into all the details of this special day. We do our best to mark each moment from the decorations, your wedding gown, preparation, ceremony, your guests, cake, reception and farewell.

Serving the Southern Illinois Area and also ... read more

Wedding Photography

Serving the Southern Illinois Area and also available for Destination Weddings. We have a variety of Wedding Packages and are also willing to work within your budget needs.

Engagement Photography

True love at it's finest!  Engagement Sessions are the best time to get to know our clients and just have "fun"!!  Whether it be at a special location or in our studios we guarantee a lot of giggles, kisses and a relaxed environment where you get to be "you" as a couple in love.

Boudoir Photography

***We also specialize in Boudoir Photography.  A beautiful intimate gift to give the love of your life on your wedding day.  Truly a gift they will never forget and treasure for a lifetime. It is the Ultimate gift for your Groom!***

Please contact us to set up a meeting to discuss your Wedding Photography desires (773) 234-1881   +/- read less
Details