Inn Marin

Profile Picture
Jessika
1 Review
06/06/2014

The Inn Marin is a GEM! I wanted a laid back, intimate, rustic outdoor wedding with amazing food !
I got all of that @ Inn Marin .
My mother and I looked at a ton of wedding venues! I was feeling a little discouraged because I wasn’t finding anything .
After touring Inn Marin , I never looked back, truly. It was green, beautiful trees, luscious hydrangeas that surrounded the entire venue ! It was breathtaking!
Now, the wedding coordinator and staff ! No joke, I wish I could hang out with them on a weekly basics. They were that wonderful. Tricia , the wedding coordinator will become your best friend. She will almost feel like your maid of honor, because she is so on point with everything and leaves you with NOTHING to worry about! She was so accommodating and supportive during the whole planning phase.
I honestly can’t praise her enough, she was such a pleasure to work with .
I never got stressed out , never felt like something was missing or something was wrong, she was so organized and on point that it made everything perfect !
You always hear brides tell you , its such a stressful time .. planning a wedding. Honestly , I enjoyed every bit of it - I never felt overwhelmed with coordination .

I haven’t stopped getting texts, emails , and comments on my facebook about how amazing our wedding was ! So many people have told us that our wedding was the “ Best wedding ever ! “ The food was amazing” , “The scenery was stunning” The hotel was so nice...”
The list goes on!
I couldn’t be more pleased with how it all turned out. I’m so thankful that I went and took a peek in the back garden area, and decided to have our wedding at this venue.
I loved everything that the Inn Marin had to offer us, we were able to personalize the venue and make it ‘ours’ !

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
250 Entrada Dr, Novato, CA 94949
BLOG

Inn Marin is one of Marin’s best outdoor spaces for ceremonies and receptions. It's Spanish-style buildings cluster around a grand courtyard—a sweeping swath of grass edged by ivy-covered trellises, hydrangeas, palmettos, cypresses, orange trees and a liquid amber that has to be the biggest tree of its kind for miles around. The lawn’s center point is a towering magnolia that, when it’s not sheltering wedding guests, has several “sky chair” hammocks lazily dangling from it. In summer, the high ridge behind Inn Marin blocks the chilly gusts of fog that pour off the Pacific, creating a warm and sunny climatic island. By 3pm, when the sun’s slanting light is a golden wash and the big trees are making velvety shade, the garden becomes almost Edenic, balanced between perfect light and shadow, balmy and cool.

Adjoining the lawn, the Patio Garden and Garden Room are the two primary sites for post-ceremony activities. The Garden Room, which is often used for the cake cutting or for mingling after the wedding reception, looks out through a large bay window and two French doors to the patio, and has an all glass-wall view of Inn Marin’s pool. Large mirrors line the opposite wall, giving the room a spacious feel. The patio, paved with terracotta, is sheltered under umbrellas and another large magnolia. A classic Spanish fountain, water trickling placidly down its sides, formally marks the boundary between the patio and the lawn. The patio is an easy place to set up a bar, a bandstand or a dance floor, allowing guests to enjoy a fine day outdoors long into the evening.

Inn Marin displays a freshness of design and joie de vivre, from its great central courtyard and generous greenery to the big, robustly colored still lifes by the owners’ mother that adorn the walls. Couples often arrive here a day or two early, just so they can settle in and take temporary ownership of this unique, secret garden.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 400
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
Inn Marin is a wedding ceremony and reception venue from Marin County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco Bay Area, North Bay, and Wine Country. Inn Marin is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Northern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, post wedding brunches, and guest rooms