"I Do" Engravables

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

So happy with our engraved frame! Great customer service and quick shipment :)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Nationwide, 4405 New McEver Road, Acworth , GA 30101
BLOG

"I Do" Engravables- Signature Keepsakes

The "New" Guestbook: Your guests will sign with our easy-to-use included diamond tip Signature Engraving Scribe. It's better than a paper guest book. It lasts forever! All of our signature mats and platters can be personalized with engraving, logos, and symbols.

When planning our own wedding nearly eight years ago, we searched for a non-traditional guest book that we could display in our new home. At the time we could not locate anything that was permanent. After our wedding we continued to search and test products and were able to design a diamond engraving pen to the perfect pewter tray. With over 12 years in the bridal business industry, we realized that we had a unique concept and founded "I Do" Engravables in Atlanta, Georgia. We continue to develop unique, high quality, engravable products for our customers.

Today, our company carries many styles of pewter trays as well as our popular Engravable Signature Mat™ - Patent Pending. Perfect for any occasion. Weddings, Anniversaries, Retirements, Birthdays, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Sports Teams, Holiday Parties, Teacher Gifts, and much more!  Our products provide a memorable way to mark your special event in time by having guests sign their name and well wishes on a permanent keepsake.  The finished product will always be a timeless keepsake in your home.

Our products have been shipped to customers around the globe and can now be found in many retail stores around the United States. We are proud to offer a unique and classy alternative to the traditional guest book.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Favors & Gifts
Established: 2003
Employees: 25
Accepts: Cash, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (123) View All 123 Pros »
"I Do" Engravables is a wedding guestbook designer from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Chicago, and Los Angles. "I Do" Engravables is a professional wedding guestbook alternative that has been part of the wedding guest book wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding guest book alternatives.