Hamilton Jewelers

Hamilton Jewelers

Princeton, NJ
609.683.4200   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

First went to Hamilton Jewelers back in January to pick out an engagement ring. Our Jeweler took the time to let me try all the different options and figure out what I liked best. I love that we didn't feel rushed and didn't feel any pressure to buy that day. She took down all the information (which ring, carat size, ring size) and told my now fiance to come back when he was ready, with no mention of price. A few weeks later we went to Jared's to compare. Jared's was just trying to make the sale as quickly as possible and actually had me walk around the store for 10 minutes while they talked to my fiance about pricing. In the end my fiance ended up back at Hamilton as he found that the service and quality was the best around, this was after months of shopping around.

A few months ago we went back to purchase our wedding bands and had another great experience. After not being at the store for months our Jeweler who sold us the engagement ring still knew our names. Again she took time as my fiance decided which option he liked best. We will be going back to Hamilton again for future jewelry needs.

Hamilton Jewelers responded with the following comments:

Hi Caitlin,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We take great pride in working with our guests to be sure they are well-informed about their investment and feel confident about their decision. A long-term relationship is far more important to us than any quick sale and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your positive experience.
I would like to ask you if you would like to share your story on the Hamilton Storybook, found here:

We could include a wedding photo if you’d like. We love to spread happy stories!
Please let us know. Thank you again and congratulations!

Services Used: Jewelry
92 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542

For over 100 years, Hamilton Jewelers has been proud to help our valued clientele celebrate life's most important milestones. We offer the finest in luxury jewelry and engagement rings, Bridal and Gift Registry, custom jewelry design and more.  Visit our website or call us today to speak with a bridal concierge.