Findlay Rowe Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Findlay Rowe designs went above and beyond for my wedding. When I reached out for a quote, Audrey responded almost immediately. She even included tons of examples of the color palette that I was looking for. She was professional, helpful and very kind. I changed my mind a couple times on the flowers and she was so flexible, making sure I got exactly what I wanted. When she showed up on my wedding day with the flowers, I was 110% pleased. She did an incredible job and helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1030 Woodstock Road , Suite 3114, Roswell, GA 30075
BLOG

A new and fresh approach to weddings!  The right choice in wedding flowers creates the theme and sets the atmosphere for your magical day. We take the time to listen to your vision and bring it to life within budget! Audrey Findlay and Barbara Rowe are two Southern sisters who enjoy making your day everything you want it to be! We keep current with wedding trends by attending markets in Atlanta and New York. We are talking with those in the industry about the new trends in Weddings!

Your Style, Your Dream, Your Reality!  Findlay Rowe Desgins is located on Woodstock Road in Roswell, Georgia. Before we have our face to face consultations we exchange emails with pictures of the brides ideas for her flowers. When the bride comes in for her consultation we like to make this event a special memory. We serve a light bite and beverage while we view the fresh or silk mock ups of some of the brides visions for her wedding.  We usually end up pulling different flowers out of the cooler till we get the right look. We also have an extensive line of special urns and pillers for different settings.  We have special containers to rent to our brides instead of them purchasing containers for the one day.

We enjoy what we do and that is why we work with flowers every day!  Findlay Rowe designs is a full service Florist and Boutique gift shop!  We hope to celebrate many milestones in your new married life with flowers!

+/- read less