Excipio Photo By Kris Pace

Excipio Photo By Kris Pace

Enjoy your wedding and let me capture it!

St. Augustine, FL 32084 | map
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life therefore, I am honored to have the privilege to be a part of it.!I do not take this opportunity for granted and am sensitive to the unique needs of every couple and their families. Each ceremony has its own individual beauty and I am inspired each time I get behind the camera.
I am experienced in dealing with many variables such as the location, time of day, weather, etc.; therefore I have to be able to adjust to all of the immediate and unplanned changes that I am faced with.  It is my ultimate goal to make sure that the bride and groom are worry-free while creatively documenting the celebration of their love.  All this while blending into the background so as not to disrupt the festivities.Your wedding pictures are something that you will look back on for years to come; showing family, friends, children, and even grandchildren the memories captured on your blessed day. Let Excipio Photo be there on your wedding day to make your pictures unforgettable!

Congratulations on your Engagement and I look forward to being able to spend a day with you and yours!
Associations I Belong to
904-238-2300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards