Excipio Photo By Kris Pace

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
12/30/2013

Kris Pace and his assistant were very professional and easy to work with. They did an amazing job with capturing beautiful and timeless images of our wedding day. I would definitely recommend using Excipio Photo for your wedding day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
St. Augustine, FL 32084

Enjoy your wedding and let me capture it!

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life therefore, I am honored to have the privilege to be a part of it.!I do not take this opportunity for granted and am sensitive to the unique needs of every couple and their families. Each ceremony has its own individual beauty and I am inspired each time I get behind the camera.
I am experienced in dealing with many variables such as the location, time of day, weather, etc.; therefore I have to be able to adjust to all of the immediate and unplanned changes that I am faced with.  It is my ultimate goal to make sure that the bride and groom are worry-free while creatively documenting the celebration of their love.  All this while blending into the background so as not to disrupt the festivities.Your wedding pictures are something that you will look back on for years to come; showing family, friends, children, and even grandchildren the memories captured on your blessed day. Let Excipio Photo be there on your wedding day to make your pictures unforgettable!

Congratulations on your Engagement and I look forward to being able to spend a day with you and yours!
Details
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Negatives...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)