Ever After Vintage Rentals

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Janie and her sister Abbie were phenomenal! They are two very special ladies who made my day PERFECT. I rented everything from furniture, to vases and they helped me style my entire wedding. They built a chuppah, styled the centerpieces, set up everything and took everything down the next day.

Their taste is impeccable. Their level of professionalism is out of this world. I am so glad I met these ladies and will be using them for any party, baby shower, or whatever go forward.

They are worth every penny THEN SOME! These two were the most important players when it came to planning my wedding and I am so grateful to have worked with them. This will definitely not be the last time !

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
851 N. Pearl St., Columbus, OH 43215

Ever After Vintage Rentals is your one stop shop for all things vintage. We are a rental and design company specializing in unique, one-of-a-kind blends of vintage, rustic and hand-crafted décor and furniture. Ever After Vintage Rentals is here to outfit your wedding, engagement pictures, photo shoots or next event with style and originality. B ased in Columbus, OH, we love to load up to the truck and hit the road to share our vintage treasures with you.

Do you know you’d like a vintage feel for your event, but aren’t quite sure how to pull it all together for your upcoming event? Ever After would LOVE to bring our creative talents to help style your next event! We love buying new pieces for our collection, but putting them into action is our specialty. We have many, many ideas that we are dying to share! Our customized styling services combine our fabulous vintage pieces with elegant design aesthetics to deliver a beautiful look for your event. Please  contact us for more information and pricing.

Contact us through or our website: www.everaftervintagerentals.com or by email at info@everaftervintagerentals.om

Details