Emerald at Queensridge

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 350
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

One of Las Vegas’ premier banquet and event centers, located in the prestigious Queensridge community of Las Vegas just minutes from the strip.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to all of you for ALL the hard work and special touches that everyone did to make our Wedding Day PERFECT. Thank you so much for rolling out the red carpet for us. You all made it so beautiful. The moment we stepped into Emeralds we feel in love and had to have our wedding with you guys. We all know we were on a very tight budget and give up some of the details to make my wedding happen at this Venue.I really appreciate you all of you working with us and understanding, you all made our dreams come true and having the BEST Venue we could of. You guys really gave made a 15,000 wedding look like a 50,000 wedding, and that would of not happened with any other Venue in town.Thank you for always being there when we had a queston and working with us to try to get everything I wanted within my budget! You guys did a lot of the planning and behind the sence things and Thank you, every single thing you did was very much appreciated and all the hard work showed on our wedding day!!!

Oh My God, the cake was Beautiful!!!!! I was just amazed.. It was EXACTLY what I asked for and we were just blown away and highly IMPRESSED. Everyone on staff gave us the best service and was right there do get whatever was needed!! e had a glitch with roses not getting to the venue and it was handled and taken care of in 5 mins and it was like it never happened. The DJ He just rocked it and provided EXACTLY what I asked for and it all flowed so perfectly. The Bartender interacted with all the guests and had them laughing and really made conections with our guests.The servers that took care of the wedding guests,i have to say they were GREAT. There was not once a dirty plate just sitting there. They were truly on top of it and made sure everything was clean and perfect.

I have to say my wedding was PERFECT and you will not get that with any other venue in town. Once you see this place you will not be able to picture you wedding at any other place in town. EVERYONE of my guest said that when they walked into our wedding it just took there breathe away. It was classy and elegant looking. Even on a tight budget like us you will be able to have everything you wanted out of your wedding because the VENUE just takes over and turns your wedding into a Cinderella fairytale.

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Emerald at Queensridge is an AMAZING venue and has an amazing staff! This venue is Beautiful, romantic and has everything a Bride could want on her wedding day. Just some features that are offered, Lighting, swagged ceilings, Over-sized Photo Booth and Delicious food. Award winning cakes and Award winning Preferred Florists. If you are looking for a Dream come true wedding, Emerald is the place.
702-242-5700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards