Emerald at Queensridge Reviews

161 | Las Vegas, NV

161 Reviews for Emerald at Queensridge

161 Emerald at Queensridge Reviews

Georgia · Married on 08/29/2018

My husband and I got married here on the 29th of August, we eloped from the UK just the two of us so booked Emerald for a ceremony only. From booking right until the wedding day emerald were fantastic. They were so helpful and always got back to me really quickly. I was nervous booking a wedding venue from pictures only and arranging everything via email or Skype but they are total pros and know exactly what they are doing! The venue looked absolutely beautiful - even more beautiful than I thought it would! The staff we dealt with via email Bree and cicely were so helpful and accommodating and the staff we had on the day were lovely and calming haha! Emerald totally took any stress out of the day and made it all so easy! We used the photographer and the hair and make up vendors suggested who were also fantastic and we used our own florist. Can’t recommed emerald enough for couples looking to elope to Vegas but don’t want the cheesy chapel!

• jaygee502

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Literally the best decision I've ever made was picking this venue. I found it after my first venue fell flat 4.5 months before my wedding date. From start to finish, Cicely (sometimes Bree also!) helped me with any and everything, answered all my questions and the questions I didn't think of, and was there for me throughout the entire planning process. Email responses were FAST! My family raved about the venue from the organization of the ceremony to the delicious food and cake that was served. DJ DARREN IS AMAZING!! (we shared a love for Prince and other music) He also was accommodating with last minute changes to the music the day of. Kitza (sorry if misspelled) coordinated with ease and was always lending a hand with decorations. Both her and Darren exceeded beyond my expectatins! 2 total gems to this venue!! The bridal suite is everything you could ever dream!! * The only drawback I have is charging kids for open bar pricing when soda and juice is already included in the base price. Their reason was they only count the seats filled for this which to me is a poor excuse considering the employees can clearly confirm how many kids you have at the ceremony that are filling seats and not utilizing the alcohol. But despite my personal concern, I would definitely book here again for our 20th anniversary!! I will never forget EAQ and their staff -- The Hamiltons #8.18.18

Emerald at Queensridge 1
    Emerald at Queensridge 2
    Emerald at Queensridge 3

Silja · Married on 10/07/2017

Cannot speak highly enough about this venue! Bree was so responsive for the entire 18 months, from when we signed with them until the day. They have day-of coordinators included in the price which makes everything go smoothly on the wedding day. Would recommend this venue to anyone getting married in Las Vegas, and I personally will miss everyone that works here.

Rachael · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I thought Emerald at Queensridge was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend to any couple looking for their wedding venue! From the beginning everyone was so accommodating and helpful. Emerald was the second venue we looked at and we booked it a week later! The ceremony space is beautiful and the ballroom is truly breathtaking. The location is great and we loved that is was secluded enough to not get the "vegas" feel but also close enough to casinos and entertainment to keep our out of state guests happy! Emerald's staff is just amazing. We worked with Cicily throughout our entire planning process and she was awesome. She let me take control but also guided us to what turned out to be our best day ever! Cicely, thank you so much for letting me have a 22 person head table! It was so rad and I know it was a bit of a stretch for you guys! Pam, the day of coordinator is truly heaven sent. She has a gift with brides, mother of the brides and nervous grooms. Pam made sure the entire day ran flawlessly and I could not show enough appreciation for her! Emerald's preferred vendors are equally great. We went with so many of them. Just the attention to detail and personalization truly put the day over the top! Thank you for the patience when I had to change my date, accommodating my husbands dairy allergy and our 3 vegan guests and again for our 22 person head table... its the little things that set certain places apart from the rest. There are a ton of venues to choose from in Las Vegas but if you are looking for the "total package" plus a little extra Emerald at Queensridge is the only option! Happy Planning, Brides!

carmen · Married on 04/04/2017

I got married at the Emerald on 4-4-17 and did the ceremony only package. The venue is incredibly beautiful and the staff is amazing. Everyone there was so helpful, professional and calming. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I was given the option to purchase extra time in the bridal suite to get ready, and it was so worth it. The bridal suite was gorgeous and huge!! Thank you again Emerald at Queensridge!! I don't plan to get married ever again but if I did it would be there! ;)

• FinallyCastro

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2017

So far I have booked this venue for my ceremony and reception. Bree has been nothing short of amazing. She is attentive to all my questions and explains everything in great detail. I am excited to spend my big day here!

PS the bridal suite is what grabbed my attention right away!

Kim · Married on 10/30/2016

Great venue, staff was friendly and very helpful

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2016

We got married at Enerald at Queensridge on October 7, 2016 we live in Michigan so we went with them from the reviews and the amazing pictures of the venue. When we went there in April to meet with Cicely and to see the venue for the the first time in person it was even more beautiful than the pictures (I didn't think that was possible!) it was not only the most beautiful venue but very very accommodating! Pam was in charge of making sure our day went according to plan and she did a fabulous job! The food was honestly the best I have ever had at a wedding even the guests were talking about it, some even went up for more! The DJ was very upbeat and kept the crowd entertained. They took care of us and made sure our wedding day was everything we imagined! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Diana · Married on 08/18/2016

My husband and I got married here on August 18th, 2016. First off, the property is stunning. I loved the garden where we got married because of the lush green and mountains in background. I fell in love with the high ceilings, grand stairs case and the open floor space. You must see it to believe and the price was far more reasonable than most of the places I've researched. Secondly, Kent and Bree were always quick to respond to my emails and calls, which made it very easy to keep things organized. Thirdly, the day of the wedding went seamlessly. Pam, our wedding day coordinator, was amazing. I threw some last minute requests at her like adding an extra chair to a table and helping me surprise my mother in law, and Pam jumped right on it! She made it me feel like this day was important to her as much as it was important to me. She showed that by staying by my side the whole and being very attentive to me and my husband. Lastly, you must have Darrin as your DJ!!! He got the floor jumping and as late as it was everyone was having a blast. My husband and I felt like we had nothing to worry about because we knew we had a great team. Afterwards, everyone complimented the food, the place and the whole wedding and I couldn't have done my wedding better than at Queensridge.

Casey · Married on 07/30/2016

Book it. My wedding was magical. They provided everything I wanted and more. Did you know, weddings CAN be stress-free?!

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

Emerald At Queensridge gave us our dream wedding! It was the most perfect and flawless day! The staff was amazing! Bree is amazing! We were in contact with her weekly and she would get back to us right away, she made every vision we had a reality. Pam was amazing too! It was such an amazing day I would do it again in heart beat!

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2016

Came here for my best friends wedding last month. It is an amazing venue and extremely beautiful. I will most likely pick this place for my own wedding reception!

Katrina · Married on 06/25/2016

I booked EAQ for my wedding, and I do not regret my choice one bit. It is a beautiful setting with the sweetest people! Bree helped me throughout the whole way of planning and coordinating while I planned my wedding from out-of-state. She was available via phone and email, and answered all my questions and concerns. Pam was my wedding day coordinator, and she was a life savor! She made everything stress-free for me! Thank you to EAQ and their beautiful staff!

My wedding was my dream come true!! Emerald at Queensridge was the absolute perfect spot, and I cannot imagine having chose any place else. Everything from the ceremony, to the food, to the staff, it was all more than I could ever have imagined. I mostly worked with Cicely, and she was amazing throughout the entire process. Ken, whose family owns the venue, was a character and always had me laughing. I throughly enjoyed all of the staff members I interacted with. Pam was the go-to woman on my wedding day, and she was an absolute lifesaver. EAQ didn't treat me like just another bride; they made me feel as if I was special, and they went out of their way to make sure my wedding day was everything I could ever wish for it to be.

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband and I were married here on April 22nd. We dealth mostly with Bree throughout the planning process and the day of we had Pam as our point of contact. I can't say enough kind words about either of these ladies. Bree was so very helpful in our understanding of options, always fast to respond and easy to reach. She is a dream for a bride planning their wedding solo! Pam was as dedicated as the wedding party to making sure the wedding day went as smoothly and as perfect as possible. She answered questions, helped us with any and all small needs and was just reassuring that she had everything taken care of. The bridal suite was large enough to where all 8 girls, our stylists and visitors had enough room to spread out and relax before the wedding. The groomsmen enjoyed their suite with games and drinks as well. The venue was absolutely beautiful. All the decor came together and we were lucky enough to have a sunny day that just gave everything a glow. The DJ provided by the venue was great as well. He made everything flow so well and helped get people out and dancing which was something we were worried about. He met with myself and my husband separately before the ceremony to make sure everything we wanted was on his list. The bakery recommended through the venue was also excellent as was all the food. We had many compliments on how great everything tasted. The chocolate fountain and pasta bar were both huge hits!
    I don't have a bad thing to say about the entire day. I would recommend this venue and their staff ten times over!

Patricia · Married on 11/07/2015

I had my wedding here November 15, 2015 and they were wonderful.
    Planning my wedding in Las Vegas from Albuquerque was a little difficult, but due to awesome sites like this and a few others, I was able to find everything I wanted, and it turned out just the way I wanted.
    When I saw the pictures online of this place, I was blown away. I had my sister who lives in Vegas check it out for me in person. She also attested that it was beautiful and just like the pictures.

From the beginning of our contact with the staff at Emerald they aimed to please, and helped us get exactly what we wanted. Very low pressure and professional.

The day of the wedding was wonderful. There were a few minor mishaps, but nothing worth mentioning. Pam was my coordinator the day of, and she was wonderful. She took care of every one of my needs and concerns.
    The food was excellent, and our guests LOVED the chocolate fountain.

DJ Darrin from High Flyin' Entertainment was also excellent. His feel for the vibe in the room was excellent and his choice of my music selection was timed perfect. His execution of everything else was awesome. Overall, I felt like I had the perfect wedding thanks to the help of the staff at Emerald at Queensridge.

• W

Celina · Married on 10/25/2015

We were looking at a few different venues through their websites but emerald stuck out. They have a great offer for guests up to 100 guests. It covers quite a few things for the ceremony and reception I was impressed. We decided to take a tour and ken showed us around. He's a talker but he's super nice and doesn't beat around the bush. Tells you upfront about what they do, what they are able to do, and they don't give you any sales pitchy talk about the venue. Which I loved!! The venue was beautiful with the tree archway and the big reception hall. The bridal suite is fully remodeled. Meaning ladies six vanities with working sinks, two bathrooms, a lounge area, patio, a walk in closet, and a three way mirror like they have in he bridal shops. As for the grooms suite, pretty simple... Lounge area with game console tv (both suites with fridges) and a table area to sit and eat. Loved the venue and options and upgrades they have. Can't wait to actually have my wedding next year.

This venue is incredible. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They're packages are priced awesome and although some reviews I read said that they're add on prices were over priced, it is far from true. They are willing to work with any budget and when I told them that our budget was between 10k-15k they worked with us to figure out ways we could make our wedding enchanting and a day we would remember while still being able to stay in our budget.

Vikki · Married on 07/03/2015

Emerald at Queensridge is a gorgeous venue!

This venue looks as beautiful in person as it does in photographs. I booked this venue without visiting the venue and I was not disappointed. The individuals working at the venue were professional and patient throughout the entire planning process. There were several several emails that were sent back and forth; they always answered all questions and provided pictures as necessary. Their help was greatly appreciated and went beyond what they provided at the venue and included other items that I may like or prefer in the wedding process.

The day of the wedding was beautiful. Everyone was extremely helpful and dedicated to my event. All aspects of the wedding day were accomplished in the most professional and personal manner possible. I am extremely grateful that I chose this venue to share my wedding day with!

Our wedding at Emerald was great. The facilities were beautiful. The staff was great. The food was good. The planning was easy and the outcome was great. We would highly recommend them.

Heather · Married on 03/29/2015

This venue and staff really knocked it out of the park! I got married on March 29, 2015 and cannot commend Emerald at Queensridge enough. Pam, our day-of coordinator was absolutely phenomenal. She did not miss a beat, communicated efficiently with all of our outside vendors, and made the whole evening go without a hitch. She was there whenever she was needed and acted quickly. Cicely and Bree helped us plan all of the details from start to finish and helped us attain all of our wishes within our budget. They were always a phone call away and offered some very valuable suggestions to help make our tables in the reception pop! They even let us attend 2 different tastings and had the chef specially make something we wanted to try from the menu so we could more accurately pick the food for our wedding day. The DJ, bartender, and wait staff were all excellent. Food was absolutely amazing. Their cake vendor suggestion was perfect. Set-up and breakdown was made so easy and all guests were treated with the highest hospitality. To top it off, their bridal suite for getting ready, ceremony and reception spaces are to die for. They truly made my dream come true on my wedding day and I cannot thank them enough.

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2015

They helped my special day be the best I could have ever hoped for! 5 stars!

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

Emerald at queensridge is so beautiful! Perfect location for a beautiful wedding of your dreams. Cicely was amazing to work with. Every detail was perfect with the decor. Meme was always by my side the day of the wedding, keeping me on schedule for everything that had to be done throughout the night. I appreciated that so much! But very dissappointed with the officiant rev. Luis. He was part of the emerald package, which is not at all emerald's fault, but I should have gone with someone else

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2014

I used Emerald at Queensridge for just my ceremony. My ceremony was absolutely perfect and everything that I had envisioned when I thought about the ceremony aspect. I had a destination wedding, but still wanted to keep the ceremony traditional and away from the strip. I was in contact with Cecily through the year of planning and she answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The coordinator Mimi was amazing too and kept everything under control and kept my nerves together, also offering any suggestions that could help us. Absolutely loved her and so did my entire bridal party. The whole ceremony was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better.