Elegant Statements

Profile Picture
Lisa
1 Review
09/10/2012

I would highly recommend working with Elegant Statements. Erin was very accommodating and professional, yet fun to work with! She spent hours with me on the phone talking about what I wanted (as I lived far away from her and it was hard for me to meet with her) and my “vision” came out exactly how I wanted it. She was very flexible as to when I needed to assemble my invites by and helpful as to how to do it. I liked the fact that you can tailor your invites to whatever you want and create something of your own. You don’t have to have a cookie cutter invite you pick from a website or store. I also loved the fact that she printed everything for us, but we were able to assemble them on our own, which saved us some money. Gotta love wedding budgets! She also offers envelope addressing as an add-on, and it was so worth it! Our invites turned out perfect! I have gotten so many compliments on them. He prices are very reasonable compared to other vendors in the Milwaukee area. Overall, Erin was a pleasure to work with, and I had a lot of fun talking about what I wanted, and then seeing it come to life was wonderful! Thank you Erin!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
9641 Bay hill dr, lone tree, CO 80124

Let us create a custom stationery set for your wedding or special event...including save-the-date cards, invitations, programs, place cards, favors, thank you cards & more!  Our designs are 100% custom so we can create a one of a kind look just for you!  And since everything is designed just for you, we can work with just about any budget, large or small.   Elegant Statements also offers invitations and announcements for other events such as showers, new baby, graduation, anniversary, etc!

We offer varying levels of service from a completely assembled products to a digital design so you can print it yourself on our paper or yours!  Elegant Statements features paper and accessories from various paper companies - including the popular Envelopments (TM) line.

+/- read less