Desert Cadillacs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had seen the Desert Cadillacs perform at a wedding six years ago, which is how I came to book them for my wedding reception. Mike, one of the band members, was my contact before the wedding - a few times, I had to call or email him multiple times before I got a response, but some of the delay (but not all) was because of a problem in which he had not received my emails. Most of his communication was prompt, however.

As for their performance, the Desert Cadillacs were great, and everyone had a great time dancing! Their performance did seem a bit short, but that was probably because it got off to a late start (the mother of the groom was missing, and it was time for the first dance), or maybe it was because I was having so much fun! The band was willing to play a pre-recorded song through the PA system for the first dance, which was very nice, and they did a good job of sticking to my "must play" and "don't play" restrictions.

The band played quieter, pre-recorded music during dinner, which was nice, and they recommended to me the proper times for toasts, cake cutting, and the bouquet toss. Even though I had originally wanted to book a much more expensive band from out-of-state, I am glad that I chose to go with the Desert Cadillacs - everyone had a great time, and the band is reasonably-priced!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
5738 E. Holmes St., Tucson, AZ 85711
Details
Band size: Medium (4-6 musicians)
Genres: Motown, Oldies, Rock