Danelle's Bridal Boutique

4.3
Value
Flexibility
4.3

I'm extremely glad and relieved that I decided to stop by and make an appointment here. My intentions were to just browse and try on a couple of dresses because I still had no idea what I liked/looked good in and my previous wedding dress shopping experience was kind of a let down. Lindsay made trying on a dresses a breeze. She was very sweet, helpful, and was able to incorporate all my ideas and pull a handful of fantastic dresses. I didn't expect to find my dream wedding dress so fast. There was never any pressure to buy and the experience was stress free. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the staff at Danelle's!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7535 N. Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80920
BLOG

Pronouncing Brides Beautiful since 2002!

NEW for Spring and Fall 2014! Hundreds of Bridal Gowns now available for immediate purchase from our showroom floor!

We offer Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Tuxedo Rental, Prom Gowns, Military Ball Gowns, and Bridal Accessories!

Let us pronounce you Beautiful when you find your perfect gown at ... read more

Let us pronounce you Beautiful when you find your perfect gown at Danelle's!

Join us in our NEW, stunning boutique and indulge in the magic of Danelle's Bridal Experience.

Our distinctive gowns will amaze you - featuring affordable designs from Traditional to Contemporary.

Danelle's and Tuxedo Junction goal is to create a memorable experience and offer orgininal exquisite gowns and attire for the bride and groom, mother of the bride and father of the bride. Danelle's and Tuxedo Junction is a full service boutique and also offer everything the entire wedding party may need. When a bride visits our store, she is warmly greeted and registered at our front desk. She then eneters our "Wrap Around Bridal Care" program, where her personal bridal consultant is assigned. Once matched, her consultant will get to know every detail and dream she imagined in the perfect wedding gown. This begins the brides' journey as she and her consultant work together until she finds "The One!" All bridal gowns are available off the showroom floor for immediate purchase, in case our bride is in a hurry for her gown.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils