Catered Beauty

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Spring and Summer dates are booking up! Call to reserve your date today!

Onsite hair and makeup artistry. Your wedding day should be all about you! Enjoy the ultimate experience with your stylist coming to YOU. Relax with your wedding party as you are pampered and beautified. You deserve the best on the first day of the rest of your life.

For more information feel free to contact us at: (760)201-5148 or ashoemaker1@hotmail.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea and her makeup artists did an amazing job. I looked even better on the day of than I had imagined from my trial. I would recommend them to anyone needing skilled hair/makeup stylists for a wedding in the Wichita area. They came to our hotel room and it was so convenient.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Allison
Endorsements
When a bride tells me I need an amazing hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day, I send them to Catered Beauty. I love knowing that not only will my clients look like they just stepped off the pages of a magazine, but, that they will also still look like themselves! I know I won't have to worry about whether or not the stylists show up, or, if they will conduct themselves professionally while they are working. Onsite or at their location, brides and all the women in the bridal party (and the mothers!) will have a wonderful experience and love their look so much they'll rave about it for months after the wedding is over. Trusting your wedding day look to Catered Beauty is a safe decision you'll be very glad you made!!
Catered Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup service from Wichita, KS. We service weddings througout the local area, including Kansas City, Southwestern Kansas, and Southeastern Kansas. Catered Beauty is a professional wedding hair and makeup service that has been part of the Wichita, KS wedding industry for 9 years years. We specialize in onsite hair and makeup services
760-201-5148
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire