Brotherhood Winery

Brotherhood Winery

Where the past is always present.

100 Brotherhood Plaza Drive
Washingtonville, NY 10992 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 220
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

The staff at Brotherhood Winery will work with you to bring your vision to life.  If your dream is an intimate celebration with a spirit of whimsical panache or a grand celebration, Brotherhood has the flexibility to offer a number of venues on our property for staging your special day.  Choose our small, historical chapel or our outdoor gazebo set in our varietal vineyard for your ceremony.  Host cocktails on our magnificent outdoor patio and move your celebration dinner inside our grand salon that is adjacent to the patio.

Grand Monarque Hall, or the Grand Salon as it has often been called, is an early 19th century stone building with towering ceilings, hand crafted wooden floors, exposed wooden beams and ten foot round antique wrought iron chandeliers that all come together in a historical setting that exemplifies old world charm and elegance. A complete renovation in 2011 restored Grand Monarque Hall to its former grandeur while providing new and modern amenities for guests. Artisanal craftsmanship and attention to detail has brought this grand space into the 21st century while maintaining its historical importance.

The possibilities are many.  The results are magical.

For further information on hosting your special event at Brotherhood Winery and information regarding our creative partners and caterers, please contact us at 845-496-3661 or submit an email inquiry to contact@brotherhoodwinery.com. or bhw.donny@gmail.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hate the idea of favors so I wanted something edible or drinkable. I decided on wine favors and the Brotherhood Winery created a beautiful and elegant label for my bottles and I think it was at a reasonable price. The wine is yummy too!! Thank you Brotherhood Winery!!

• Wedding: 05/08/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
845-496-3661
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire