A Bride’s Ride connects brides with vintage cars for you to rent on your special day!
(850) 581-3370 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a vintage car for your wedding vehicle, you've come to the right place. We offer multiple vintage cars for your wedding. Please see our choices below and look in our photo gallery section for more images of the vintage cars we offer! We cover the Florida Panhandle area from Pensacola to Panama City.
1. The beautiful 1953 Packard convertible has been featured in The Knot/Florida and Gulf Coast Bride magazines and has been used in many weddings in the Florida Panhandle. It is the perfect color combination of Packard Ivory exterior with a Burgundy interior. It will greatly enhance your wedding and produce memories you will never forget
2. This 1965 Buick Electra 225 convertible was the top of the line convertible for Buick in 1965. The cream color is perfect for your wedding.
3.This black Model A Ford with a rumble seat is our oldest car and a really fun car. It comes with a Just Married sign and you will love it.
4. The 1969 white Cadillac convertible with red leather interior is a perfect color combination any wedding and you'll love it.
5. This 1964 yellow Thunderbird convertible is one of our favorite cars. It has a black interior and looks good with the top up or down. You won't be disappointed.
The booking process is simple. Once you decide on a vehicle give us a call or email us letting us know the answers to the questions below. If you aren’t sure which vehicle you want, need advice or guidance, give us a ring!
1. What Car would you like to rent?
2.Where is your Wedding Site?
3.How many hours would you like to use the car for?
Full payment is required at the time of booking, and a receipt with details regarding your booking is sent to you via email after payment is received.
Since these vehicles are show cars kept in meticulous condition, drivers do not allow drinks, food or normal decorating for the Grand Exit.
(850) 5781-3370 or email@example.com