A Bride's Ride Reviews

42 | Mary Esther, FL

42 Reviews for A Bride's Ride

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

I literally called A Bride's Ride the week before our wedding, and Al went out of his way to make everything work for us. He was incredibly flexible and completely saved the day, offering to shuttle the entire bridal party to the ceremony and then sticking around for photos afterwards. I truly enjoyed talking with Al on the phone, he was so sweet, and the car was an awesome surprise for the bridal party and parents. (And they actually tie tin cans on the back of the car for your getaway ride!) The car's a dream, and cruising around Destin with the top down while everyone honks for you is one of the things we'll remember most about our wedding. Thank you so much for being a part of our day! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jen · Married on 09/04/2016

Amazing experience that really capped off an already wonderful wedding evening! Our driver knew all about the classic Rolls Royce we drove. Apparently it is a classic most Hollywood actors drove in the early 1900's. The convertible was perfect for the cool September night.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Alison · Married on 07/12/2016

A Brides Ride was a pleasure to work with! Al was quick to respond, was there prior to my ceremony starting and wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied with him! We have the cutest pictures using the Packard! Definitely would recommend using him!

Sent on 07/16/2016

We had the best time in the 1953 Packard. Everyone loved the car and loved looking at it!! Al was fantastic and we really enjoyed the ride from Perdido the Pensacola to our hotel. Thank you for making our wedding getaway wonderful!! Al was prompt and on time and everything could not have been more perfect. I could go on and on about Al and his car!! Thank you for a perfect end to a wonderful night!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2015

Best decision to make your wedding unique! Al from a Birdes Ride was a pleasure to work with and the car was absolutely beautiful! Very reliable and showed up early to let us know he was there. Would highly recommend for a grand exit for your wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Denise · Married on 05/16/2015

We were so excited to have Al and his beautiful car be a part of our daughter's wedding. It was a surprise to her, so when the doors of our church opened her expression was priceless!! This surprise was a big part of her perfect day!! Al is very pleasant and was amazing from the first time we talked to the time he dropped the newlyweds off at their reception. The chatter among the guys was fun to hear and wows from everyone as they drove off. Thank you Al for adding the perfect get away for their wedding!!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Al at a Bride's Ride was truly fantastic to work with! From the first time I called him he was very easy to communicate with and he answered every phone call. We ended up having a slight change in our agenda, but he was very flexible and worked with us! When he got to the reception all eyes were on the car! Our friends and family were so impressed with the car and it's condition. It truly made the best "get away" car we could have picked! Thank you A Bride's Ride!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

We rented Mr. Al's Packard IS for our 'get-away', and it was perfect! Mr. Al drove us all the way to our hotel (about 30 minutes away) and had the car decorated with the perfect amount of celebration and class. We would totally recommend using him!

Sent on 05/02/2016

We had Al for our wedding this past weekend and he was amazing! He came early to our reception venue so we could take some photos with the car and he patiently waited for us to do our exit after our reception. He was incredibly friendly and outgoing and really just a joy to speak with during our ride from The Palafox Wharf to Margaritaville. My husband and I loved our getaway car and we would definitely recommend Al and his awesome car to anyone looking for a fun ride after their wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Alexia · Married on 03/21/2015

I booked my transportation to my wedding with Al 1 year in advance to my wedding. He showed up with bells on. The car was beautiful.

Sent on 04/15/2015

We booked the 1953 Packard as our getaway car. It was a huge hit! Our reception was outdoors, and when Al pulled up in the Packard, heads definitely turned. It really is a beautiful car. Al is the owner and driver, and he takes pride in his car. He volunteered to arrive early so we could get pictures with the car and was dressed very nicely. He was also happy to answer questions and show the car to many of our interested male guests who had wandered over to get a closer look. I felt like a movie star from the old Hollywood days riding off in such a cool vintage convertible. It was the perfect ending to a perfect event!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 08/02/2014

We loved working with Al and A Bride's Ride! Beautiful car, arrived early, stress free! Great vendor to work with!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Mark · Married on 05/17/2014

This was by far one one of the most talked about surprises we provided for my daughter. Al is the best, he was just "easy" to talk with and to work with. That Packard was just awesome, we have people talking about the car today. I would recommend this "one of a kind" getaway package to any bride looking to make a statement.....

If I could rate this higher than a 5 we would, just look at those pictures!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Diane · Married on 05/09/2014

Beautiful way to to exit the ceremony! What a fun, fantastical automobile!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Lesli · Married on 05/02/2014

Mr. Al was a pleasure to work with! My fiancé was completely surprised at what our getaway car was and it was totally worth it to see his face when he saw Mr. Al's packard sitting there waiting on us! I couldn't have had a better experience than we did with A Bride's Ride. We were truly treated like celebrities that night! Thanks so much for everything you did Mr. Al, it was spectacular!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Sara · Married on 04/18/2014

What a delight Al and his wife are!! Al showed up early and left late just so everyone was able to see the car. That to me is someone who truly LOVES what he does and loves his brides! Everyone at the wedding just adored him including my husband and I! The car is absolutely beautiful and was perfect for our vintage wedding. The pictures turned out incredible and everyone couldn't stop talking about the Packard and the sweet man who owned it :-) I wish we lived closer because I would hang out with Al and his wife all the time! They are such a joy to be around! I highly recommend A Bride's Ride not only for the absolutely amazing 1953 Packard which Al has kept sparkly and shinny but for the company of the sweetest couple we have ever had the pleasure of meeting! We love you guys!!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jenna · Married on 11/02/2013

Al was such a pleasure to work with and our getaway car was incredible! We absolutely love the photos and people are still talking about what a great feature of our wedding that was. I would recommend the car decorating kit too- it was adorable. Thank you Al!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2013

We were very pleased with A Brides Ride! We had the Packard for our getaway ride, at the end of our reception. Al was very pleasant to work with and the car was gorgeous! His price was right in line with the cost of a regular limo, which wouldn't have been nearly as fun! If you are looking for unique wedding transportation, I would highly recommend a Bride's Ride.

Sent on 12/09/2013

What a totally enjoyable experience. Mr. Al Timo was just a perfect gentleman in every way. From the minute we started planning and right up to our daughters big day!! His car was impeccable, he arrived early on the day and stayed until all Rachel and Tyler's photos were over. What a wonderful way to start your Wedding Day. Thank you Mr. Timo!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Amy · Married on 09/21/2013

A Brides Ride was so sweet!! I loved the car, which was a convertable so we got to have fun pictures, and he was so sweet waiting on us. I would have referred him no matter what, but I really wanted to make sure I wrote a review because they went ABOVE AND BEYOND. I had not loaded the car so did not recognize a bag that was mine. As soon as A Brides Ride found it, they called me and mailed it to me 7 hours away free of charge. They were so kind to talk to and deal with. I would definitely use them again and again.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Alexa · Married on 08/24/2013

We were blessed to come across Al Timo & "A Bride's Ride" for our wedding day. He was very cooperative with our photo shoot with the vehicle and was very accommodating for our grand exit from our rehearsal. We had a short distance from the rehearsal to our hotel at the end of the night, Al Timo asked us if we wanted to take a scenic route so we could enjoy the vehicle and the time together. It was very thoughtful of him. With the month of our wedding being August, there was very much rain prior to our wedding day. The whole day was perfect though. Half way through our scenic route to the hotel, the sky started sprinkling. My husband and I didn't mind. (It's lucky for it to rain on your wedding day.) As it got a little heavier, Al Timo handed us an umbrella for the open backseat we were in. Again, very thoughtful. It was a romantic drive with my new husband. We enjoyed it every much and are thankful to have met Al Timo. He does a wonderful job and is very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a memorable form of transportation. His cars are beautiful and he offers quality service. He made our wedding day even more special. Thank you to Al and to A Bride's Ride.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Christine · Married on 07/20/2013

I was overwhelmed with excitement when Al told me that his 1953 Packard was available for rental on my wedding day. I could not be more grateful to Al for his kindness and his accommodating spirit, for he was responsible for providing the perfect end to our wedding reception. He arrived right on time, and did not mind at all that my husband and I wanted to take some pictures with his car. The ride to the hotel took about 20 minutes, and the scenery and night sky was absolutely magical. I would recommend Al to anyone and everyone looking for a "getaway car" in the Panhandle of Florida. He was an absolute joy and a blessing - not to mention his car was in outstanding condition!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Mitzi · Married on 06/15/2013

My daughter was married on June 15th at Bentley's on the Bay and wanted a classic car for her wedding day. We contacted Mr. Al and reserved his White Packard for her special day. Not only was Mr. Al a joy to work with, his car was simply beautiful! He drove them all the way to Panama City Beach and they enjoyed every minute of it. The car added so much to the wedding pictures and a perfect end to a perfect day!
    Thank you so much Mr. Al!
    Mitzi Martin

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • I

Irina · Married on 05/15/2013

Al is amazing. He had a different car models we could choose from. He came earlier for 30 min in order for us to take pictures. The ride was amazing) He was very nice and helped us with our bags) It was amazing experience! I am so happy that we used his service! I total recommend him t everybody!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Al at A Bride's Ride is fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about him. He takes the time to talk to you about what you want and provides nothing but exemplary service the day of. What a sweet, caring man with a great disposition. You get in the car, and it is just easy to sit there and have him drive you. He is also perfect with the photographer. He does whatever they tell him to, and is very flexible about it. He gets to the ceremony site before your guests arrive so that they can see the car. I am beyond thrilled I chose to have the white Packard as well. I wanted a top down classic car, and it is awesome. It goes quick though, so if you want it be sure to call asap to reserve it. I cannot wait to see all the pictures we took with the car. A perfect option for a wedding, ditch the standard limos!

Sent on 11/19/2012