Bride Film

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kristie
03/07/2015

We received our wedding trailer the other day and I'm speechless! It is incredible!! I have to admit, I wasn't sure about having a videographer. I didn't think I wanted to see myself on video and thought I would never watch it, but I'm so happy my new mother in law insisted. We haven't watched the entire video yet (we will soon!! promise!!), but honestly, the trailer by itself was more than worth it!!
Tip #1: Hire a videographer
Tip #2: Hire these guys, they know what they are doing!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
New Orleans, LA
BLOG

Share Your Story

Bride Film is a full service wedding video boutique.  We conceptualize, film, and deliver cinematic keepsakes you will treasure forever.  Like you, every BRIDE FILM is unique.  It is our mission to craft a story that showcases your personality.

WHY BRIDE FILM...Personalized service and award winning quality. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!!!

WHAT TO EXPECT...The most imaginative and perfect visual representation of your wedding day!

+/- read less