BraskaJennea Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Braska was amazing to work with! She really went above and beyond. She made all the bouquets and floral arrangements for our wedding and they were by far more beautiful that I could have even imagined! She was also the photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. We love our engagement photos and can't wait to see all of our wedding photos, but we are loving the sneak peaks! You won't be sorry if you select her for either photography or florals.

Services Used: Flowers, Photography
LOCATION
Chattanooga, TN 37370

Hey Hey Potential BraskaJennea Bride...and Groom! CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to the fastest, most fun, and yet potentially most stressful ride of your life! It is my extreme honor to not only capture this once in a lifetime event as only I can, but to try and alleviate some of that stress.

You see, I'm not only a Professional ... read more

Hey Hey Potential BraskaJennea Bride...and Groom! CONGRATULATIONS!

You see, I'm not only a Professional Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer, I was first a wedding planner, and floral designer. So, when I say "Weddings are my thing!" I literally mean it.

I know the ins and outs of weddings better than just about anyone...I've seen it ALL...and know how to avoid it, or prepare for it. Together we will work out a plan of attack, a.k.a. my BJP Wedding Day Timeline, and I'll do my best to prepare you, and your entire Bridal Party, for the most amazing images, & FUN in the process.

So, check out the following pages of information (and images) on the BraskaJennea Weddings Experience, and then contact me to setup a meeting or book your date.

Let's get this party started...RIGHT!

xoxo~ Braska Jennea

P.S. Weddings are meant to be fun and "happy, happy, happy, JACK" so if you're a "Bridezilla" or "Momzilla" I'm saving you the heartache of falling in love with me right now...we won't get along. :( Happy planning though...and just try to chill! ;)

P.S.S. For Wedding Planning Wisdom, and QUESTIONS to ask your potential Wedding Photographers, check out this blog post...and the links contained at the end of it! You won't be sorry ;-) http://wp.me/p15TSz-Ml

+/- read less