Blume Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The Blume's did our engagement and wedding photos and I have nothing negative to say about the Blume's as individuals or professionals. They hold themselves to high ethical and moral standards and care so much about their clients. I love that they are a husband and wife team and work so well together. They have such a gift for photography and I am honored that they were willing to share in our special day. I highly recommend the Blume's!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Athens, GA 30606
BLOG

Fresh.Fun.Award-Winning. Photographic artwork by Phillip & Eileen Blume. Available worldwide.

so, congratulations are in order? well� congratulations! you're finally marrying the love of your life, and we�re so happy for you! you�re the reason eileen and i love what we do. your smile, your laugh � every joyous moment that filters through our camera lenses confirms our suspicion that life is oh so good. capturing your happiest moments as the y unfold makes our job deeply rewarding. our own story begins with such a moment. eileen and i met in tokyo, japan, only later to discover that, back home in georgia, we were practically neighbors. our first encounter was brief; we exchanged glances at a university where eileen worked. she was a vision. somehow i caught her attention, too. appropriately, the moment was captured in a photograph. six months later, we were engaged. while eileen�s final year in japan passed, i waited very, very� very patiently. i completed my degrees, studying photojournalism, and photographed weddings on the side. now we�re unceasingly amazed at how much better we are together. even our unique takes on photography � my journalistic flair coupled with her creative eye and visual arts background � complement each other to achieve this goal: telling beautiful stories through beautiful pictures. we would love to tell your story. until we meet, here�s to your happy ending.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints