Appleseed Photography

Appleseed Photography

Jacksonville, FL
904.778.8855   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Appleseed Photography was hands down the best decision made for my wedding (besides my groom of course!) When researching I found Appleseed’s work I was immediately impressed. A husband and wife team, Dan and Marie. Dan(my main photographer) made me comfortable & had me laughing when I was sure I’d be nothing but nervous. He really made it fun. At one point he asked to take a photo of me holding a bunch of Twizzlers like a bouquet! It was unexpected but turned out to be such a cool & very unique picture! My wishes came true many times that day thanks to A.S. We even got to take some special photos with our dog all dressed up, right after our first look. ~A.S. was very helpful & went above & beyond the call of duty every step of the way. They offered pro-advice on the set-up & placement of our homemade paper-moon photo booth in terms of lighting, location, etc And for our engagement shoot they reviewed photos of outfits I was contemplating & assisted me with selecting & coordinating the best options. Also helped me narrow down engage-shoot locations- sent me links to view their prior sessions at the sites I was considering. They gave their honest opinions on the pros/cons of each place. ~My wedding venue notified us last minute of an unfortunate change of schedule A.S. brought extra staff (3 people) so we'd get every photo possible! ~They made a point to ask/become familiar w/ any sensitive family issues & accommodated despite all they were juggling that day. I recommended A.S. to a friend needing photography for her maternity session. When writing A.S. a well-deserved review she asked me to add this about Marie: “She was very warm&accommodating to my (very pregnant) condition-always concerned with my comfort, making sure I wasn’t hot, tired, etc" She even called to make sure I brought water. She was so kind and I really enjoyed the shoot.”
We are both grateful to have found Appleseed Photography. I highly recommend them for any type of photography needs.

Services Used: Photography
9633 Pritmore Rd. E, Jacksonville, FL 32257

Appleseed Photography is based in Jacksonville, FL and we love to travel for desitnation weddings. We offer three unique packages to fit every budget. We have an artistic style and love to find the unique qualities in each wedding. Full resolution DVD with every package!!!! Call or e-mail today. 904-778-8855