Appleseed Photography Reviews

Appleseed Photography 7
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 05/31/2019

Flexible and Time efficient

Dan and Marie interested me with their skills, and won me over with their passion. They are so good at making even my picture hating husband feel like an hour worth of pictures was only about 5minutes. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, know exactly how to move you to look like a straight up model. They were so amazingly flexible with payments and making time to meet up or talk on the phone about everything going on. I am so excited to see the pictures!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Susie · Married on 02/02/2019

Husband and wife team

Dan and Marie were true professionals. Our photographs are lovely and captured every special moment. And they were fun!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Appleseed Photography 19
  • Kristin

Kristin I. · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Photos

Dan & Marie with Appleseed Photography are a pleasure and joy to work with. We love the quality of their photos! I don't know how they make our photos look so stunning!! I cannot say enough great things about this company. If you need amazing photos, I highly recommend Appleseed Photography.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photos

Dan and Marie are very professional and flexible! My daughter's engagement and wedding photos are AMAZING!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Appleseed Photography 20

Audrey Williams · Married on 08/11/2018

100% Recommend!

Hands down, best photographers out there.

Dan and Marie are a lovely couple that perform exceptional teamwork which is incredibly vital in a wedding and the wedding planning process. Our wedding photos are so exquisite that I must have looked through them 100+ times the week after we received them. Their partnership truly shines through the entire process— from booking all the way through to the final photos. They really are talented and an absolute treasure to work with!

Our wedding was almost 200 guests and a jam packed schedule filled with a number of personalized nuances that they adapted to with excitement. They made sure to call and double/triple check on plans/timelines and even reached out to our DJ to make sure everyone was on the same page. Our wedding was in August in St. Augustine… hot, sticky, humid, gross, etc. BUT it didn’t stop Dan from capturing a plethora of lovely moments all the while, sharing a few laughs with our family and bridal party. As a former photographer, Dan’s hustle to get that perfect shot (especially in the heat) was admirable.

Genuinely one of the best parts of our wedding. A solid 5 stars for Dan and Marie at Appleseed Photography. 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Appleseed Photography 21
    Appleseed Photography 22
    Appleseed Photography 23

Carla · Married on 06/23/2018

As an Event Manager with "Partners in Planning", professional Photography makes your day complete! We had fun even in the heat! They were patient, friendly and professional at all times. Hope to work with Appleseed Photography again....and again!
    C. Matthew-Event Manager

Sent on 05/28/2017

Kim · Married on 01/27/2018

We highly recommend Appleseed Photography! Marie was very responsive to emails and was able to recommend timeframe and get that information over to us quickly. Dan did our photography and he was so much fun to work with. We had so many people compliment us about the photographers just at the wedding because they weren't intrusive but seemed to be getting shots from everywhere. Can't wait for the pictures!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Marya · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Appleseed photography for our daughter's wedding on Amelia Island in May of 2017. Marie and Dan make a wonderful team--often capturing the same moment from different angles and identifying "artsy" opportunities before, during and after the ceremony. Marie added additional value in helping the bridesmaids with makeup and eyelashes! Thank you Appleseed!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

Marie and Dan are INCREDIBLE. They really went above and beyond for our special day. Not only did they take fantastic photos, Marie even helped me and my bridesmaids get ready since we were running tight on time. A fantastic company. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Shayna · Married on 03/18/2017

True Artist!!! I was introduced to Appleseed Photography by my wedding planner. She assured me that I would love their work and I did. I got married March 18th of this year. We had a Great Gatsby themed wedding so everything had to be grand and timeless. We first met with Marie and had the pleasure of Dan shooting our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day. When me and my husband received our pictures back we were immediately filled with emotions. The pictures were so perfect. We felt that we were living our wedding night all over again just looking through them. They did such a great job capturing every moment as well as embracing the theme. God has truly blessed them with an amazing gift. Thank you Appleseed Photography for photographing the best day of my life and making out memories look stunning!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2016

Very high quality photographs and great people to work with.

Sent on 04/08/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/15/2016

They did great! Arrived on time, seemed to know where they wanted pictures in order to get the best lighting. We haven't received the final pictures yet, but I anticipate them turning out great. No complaints!

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • KatieRae

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Dan and Marie were a dream to work with. They did our engagement and wedding photos. We had so much fun with both of them during our engagement session. They made us feel at ease and so comfortable. They captured our personalities perfectly. Dan was our main photographer for the wedding and he was amazing. The pictures turned out beautiful with such high quality.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Shelby · Married on 12/19/2015

A wonderful experience overall. They went above and beyond to make sure we had great memories to share forever. The quality of the pictures exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Marie and Dan were a pleasure to work with, and capture absolutely beautiful photographs! :)

Sent on 04/23/2016

Martina · Married on 12/05/2015

Dan and Marie are amazing beyond words. Dan captured our engagement session, which was absolutely incredible and both of them photographed our wedding.
    They are both very professional and you can tell that they take a lot of pride in their work. They have a great sense of humor, were very encouraging, and were happy to allow us to try to do shots that we specifically wanted.
    When I received my images back, I was so pleased with them. Every image is edited wonderfully and I can't stop looking at them.
    I honestly can say that I am very impressed. I originally had my wedding booked with them for April 16th, and spontaneously decided to move the date for December 5th. I called Marie and she was very happy to accommodate my changes, even if they inconvenienced her and even talked with me for over an hour with suggestions on venues and what not.
    She was very helpful and was happy to help me as much as she could.
    Also, they are actually one of the most inexpensive photographers that I came across if you're looking for professional quality. I definitely think that it was worth it and I recommend them greatly.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Meghan · Married on 12/04/2015

Dan and Marie were great! They are a great team & make you feel very comfortable to work with. Our wedding was on the windiest day I can remember, at the beach, and despite the weather they were still able to get some beautiful pictures outside. I am so happy with how everything turned out. The day goes by so fast, but you have those pictures to remember forever. I'm very happy we decided to go with Appleseed, I will cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lauryn · Married on 11/14/2015

Dan and Marie were very helpful, kind, and pleasant to work with. They captured every single moment on our special day, even the tiny little details. We love how our photos turned out and how gorgeous they are. Marie always replied to our emails and phone calls very promptly. My husband and I really enjoyed working with them and we love all of our photos! Great people and great photographers!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

We loved working with Marie and Dan for our Engagement pictures and wedding. They were attentive, creative, and ran on time. I would highly recommend them for your wedding photography!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Alexis · Married on 09/27/2015

Marie and Dan were absolutely fantastic. They were extremely accommodating and worked with my rather expansive family. We used them for our engagement shoot and the pictures came out extremely gorgeous. We can't wait to see our wedding photos and use them in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Dan and Marie are amazing photographers. They helped so much with my special day. We will be using them for our future photographs especially when we make it to our one year anniversary.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Terri · Married on 04/18/2015

Marie and Dan from Appleseed were very responsive to all my questions before the ceremony. Marie helped me to create a wedding day timeline, and on the big day, when things did not go exactly as planned (weather and cranky wedding party member), Marie and Dan seamlessly adjusted the timeline and kept cool heads. At the reception, they were so pleasant in working with me to take all the photos I wanted of my and my husband's family. Although I have not yet seen the wedding photos, the engagement photos were gorgeous! I highly recommend Appleseed Photography.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Appleseed Photography's reply:

You guys were so amazing to work with. Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure.

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2015

Appleseed Photography was hands down the best decision made for my wedding (besides my groom of course!) When researching I found Appleseed’s work I was immediately impressed. A husband and wife team, Dan and Marie. Dan(my main photographer) made me comfortable & had me laughing when I was sure I’d be nothing but nervous. He really made it fun. At one point he asked to take a photo of me holding a bunch of Twizzlers like a bouquet! It was unexpected but turned out to be such a cool & very unique picture! My wishes came true many times that day thanks to A.S. We even got to take some special photos with our dog all dressed up, right after our first look. ~A.S. was very helpful & went above & beyond the call of duty every step of the way. They offered pro-advice on the set-up & placement of our homemade paper-moon photo booth in terms of lighting, location, etc And for our engagement shoot they reviewed photos of outfits I was contemplating & assisted me with selecting & coordinating the best options. Also helped me narrow down engage-shoot locations- sent me links to view their prior sessions at the sites I was considering. They gave their honest opinions on the pros/cons of each place. ~My wedding venue notified us last minute of an unfortunate change of schedule A.S. brought extra staff (3 people) so we'd get every photo possible! ~They made a point to ask/become familiar w/ any sensitive family issues & accommodated despite all they were juggling that day. I recommended A.S. to a friend needing photography for her maternity session. When writing A.S. a well-deserved review she asked me to add this about Marie: “She was very warm&accommodating to my (very pregnant) condition-always concerned with my comfort, making sure I wasn’t hot, tired, etc" She even called to make sure I brought water. She was so kind and I really enjoyed the shoot.”
    We are both grateful to have found Appleseed Photography. I highly recommend them for any type of photography needs.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Anisah N Darrell · Married on 01/03/2015

Had an amazing time working with everyone from Appleseed Photography. They helped my day run extremely smooth and I had a lot of fun taking pics!

Sent on 01/07/2015