Anna Moser Photography

Profile Picture
Wendy
1 Review
08/11/2012

Anna was great! I planned my wedding in Iowa while I was living in Minnesota, so the fact that she was great about answering my emails was awesome. She was super professional and helpful. She took great photos. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Urbandale, IA 50322

I have been a photographer for over 10 years & focusing on weddings for the past five years. I love capturing those specials moments on your big day that will make you smile every time you look at the pictures. I am very creative with my poses and am always trying new things at each wedding to give you individual pictures that will portray your special day the way you want to remember it. Contact me at annamoserphotography@yahoo.com to set up a meeting and discuss your photography needs!

Thank you for considering me as your photographer

Anna

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Anna does a wonderful job of capturing the moment.
Anna Moser Photography is a wedding photographer from Des Moines, IA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including All of Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin. Anna Moser Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Des Moines wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in a variety of types of photography, but I would say photojournalism would be most accurate pertaining to my style.