Lenoir city, TN

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My pictures are amazing! Ambler Brown is not only a wonderful photographer to work with but he is very creative with pictures. My wedding album was the most shocking thing I have ever seen, it is absolutely gorgeous. I love that I can look at my pictures now and feel like I'm there again, it's crazy. I highly reccomend him to any bride because he is definitely the best. Ambler thank you so much for everything!

Mollie Coker

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
170 Hill Top Drive, Summitvue Subdivision, Lenoir City, TN 37772
BLOG

Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.

I am an East Tennessee photographer. I offer services as a local wedding photographer and will travel anywhere as your destination wedding photographer. I also am a portrait photographer and have experience with High School Seniors, commercial photography and nature photography.

Many wedding photographers advertise a particular "style" p
roviding either traditional or photojournalistic images. My goal is to give the client the images they want, so I will cater my style to meet your needs.

One of my most important goals as a professional photographer is to deliver to the client more than what they are expecting. I will go out of my way to meet your needs, in a timely, professional manner, and use my creative ability and skill as an artist, to create a WOW factor that will make others ask...."WOW! Who did your photographs? They are gorgeous!"
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)