Alley Kat Photography

Alley Kat Photography

Pinup - Portraits - Weddings

Pensacola, FL 32506 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Congrats to all you lovely brides my name is Alley Kat I'm a Pensacola, Fl photographer and artist. My work tends to be a less posed and a little more fun. My editing style would be one of more of a vintage chic  / glam feeling.  I want to capture the moments as they happen but I also want to  have cute and creative posed shots as well. I believe the wedding is a celebration of love an laughter with family & friends. But to tell you the truth the best part of my job is getting to be surrounded by all the love that brides and grooms have for each other. You add the fact that I get to meet and luckily become friends with many of my brides and grooms, plus makeup artist, hair stylist, venue owners, wedding dress shops, DJs, and wedding planners. I'm surrounded by the top of the top of Pensacola of with the most creatively cool people . I don't know how I ever got to be this lucky but I am truly blessed to have found a job that I am absolutely and completely in love with.

As of 2015 all of my wedding packages and portrait packages have officially gone digital download. What this means is that you will get a online album where you can download your photos order prints, order canvases, share your photos to Facebook, and pin them to Pinterest. Our online albums are good for 10 years.

The absolute best way to contact me & to get a updated list of pricing and availability. Would be to visit my website and contact me with your wedding date.You can also check out Facebook Fan page, But don't forget to like it so you can keep with our updated photos. I also have a super cool blog that you could also contact me thought. Then there is they very old fashion way, and Just give me a ring on my cell, 9am-7pm @ 850 208 1384.

My Awards