A Wedding Ceremony Your Way

A Wedding Ceremony Your Way

2014 Couples' CHOICE AWARD WINNER

67 Ocean Drive
Saint Augustine, FL 32080 | map
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Sin...
Religious affiliations: Jewish, No Denomination
About Us

It would be my pleasure to officiate your wedding.  I enjoy working with couples and designing the perfect ceremony for each couple. Your ceremony will express exactly what you want and I will perform a beautiful ceremony on your wedding day.  This tremendous experience never feels like a job to me, and so I welcome helping you in any way I can to make your celebration extraordinary.

Your happiness is paramount to me.  It is even more than a labor of love.  It is a sacred trust and the ultimate honor.

You may reach Peggy at 904-710-4632 or NotaryToYou@bellsouth.net

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peggy was the perfect choice for our perfect day. The moment we met her, we were so impressed with how professional and knowledgable she was. Peggy was so friendly and she really helped get us in the right direction. She has a wonderful positive attitude and an infectious smile. Her delivery as an officiant was clear, smooth, and very natural. In the short time we were with her, Peggy earned a spot forever in our heart.

A Wedding Ceremony Your Way responded with the following comments:

Jon and Erin, this review is so touching. It takes me back to your special day. Thank you so much for taking the time to review my officiant services.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Officiant
A Wedding Ceremony Your Way is a wedding Officiant from St Augustine. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Coast, Jacksonville Beaches, and St. Johns County. A Wedding Ceremony Your Way is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the St. Augustine wedding industry for over 5 years. We specialize in officiating weddings, vow renewals and customized ceremonies destination weddings, interfaith ceremonies, same sex couple ceremonies
904-710-4632
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards