A Wedding Ceremony Your Way

A Wedding Ceremony Your Way

2014 Couples' CHOICE AWARD WINNER

67 Ocean Drive
Saint Augustine, FL 32080 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Jewish
About Us

It would be my pleasure to officiate your wedding.  I enjoy working with couples and designing the perfect ceremony for each couple. Your ceremony will express exactly what you want and I will perform a beautiful ceremony on your wedding day.  This tremendous experience never feels like a job to me, and so I welcome helping you in any way I can to make your celebration extraordinary.

Your happiness is paramount to me.  It is even more than a labor of love.  It is a sacred trust and the ultimate honor.

You may reach Peggy at 904-710-4632 or NotaryToYou@bellsouth.net

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peggy was such a delight to work with! She is incredibly personable and has a gift for "reading" people. She listened to the ideas my fiance and I presented for our ceremony and put together a beautiful ceremony script that fit our personalities and our love for one another. I highly recommend working with Peggy LaRoche for your wedding ceremony!!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Abra
A Wedding Ceremony Your Way is a wedding Officiant from St Augustine. We service weddings througout the local area, including Palm Coast, Jacksonville Beaches, and St. Johns County. A Wedding Ceremony Your Way is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the St. Augustine wedding industry for over 5 years. We specialize in officiating weddings, vow renewals and customized ceremonies destination weddings, interfaith ceremonies, same sex couple ceremonies
904-710-4632
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards