130 Reviews for A Wedding Ceremony Your Way

Rehearsal (6)
Single Religion (5)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
130 A Wedding Ceremony Your Way Reviews

Peggy did a wonderful and beautiful job on our ceremony. After 25 years of marriage we wanted to renew our vows and after checking out several other officiant serves we selected Peggy. She was very quick to respond to any of our questions leading up to the day and put together a amazing ceremony in which we were able to review and add our own touches to prior to the day. We had a beautiful ceremony on the beach and Peggy was there ready to go even when it took us a little time to set up cameras and the arch. We do not think you find a better person to perform a ceremony.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy saved our wedding! She is 100% dedicated to making the ceremony special for you. Her smile and demeanor are perfect for the occasion. She is well organized, on time and did our ceremony exactly as we requested! I was pressured by another officiant who was very ridged and also didn’t respond to my emails. Four days before our event she refused to say the introduction and vows that I had written and insisted on saying hers. In a panic, through weddingwire, I booked Peggy. She really saved the day ! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found our March 2018 wedding officiant, Peggy, through Wedding Wire and couldn't be more pleased. When we initially contacted Peggy, we were living in Atlanta and needed an officiant for our wedding in St. Augustine. Peggy was extremely easy to coordinate with long distance and we spoke a couple of times via phone before she met up with my fiance and I in St. Augustine to help us think through our vows and ceremony.

As there are a variety of religious viewpoints in our extended families, my fiance and I ultimately decided to have a non-denominational service because that is what we felt most comfortable with. Peggy respected our wishes and did not weave in any religious readings or message points, but still presented a heartfelt and beautiful ceremony -- that was really important to us.

My fiance and I really wanted our mothers included, so Peggy came up with the idea of incorporating them into the wedding via a sand ceremony. It was very touching, and we will keep our unity sand jar for all time! Peggy also sent us the ceremony draft in advance and allowed us to make edits (no changes!), and she showed up on time and was professional and gracious on our wedding. We couldn't ask for anything more, and we recommend Peggy without reservation.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy LaRoche was everything we asked for. From the start to, you may kiss the bride, she was very professional and easy to work with. I’d recommend her for future weddings, I hope I’m done, but for others looking for a great officiant.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy did an amazing job on our wedding. Would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture John , 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy is absolutely amazing. She put together the most wonderful ceremony for us. She gave such good guidance on how the ceremony would flow and even gave us some tips on hand placement to ensure great photos. We are truly blessed to have found her and we are forever greatful for making the ceremony exactly what we invisioned.

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy did an amazing job! We would recommend her to all of our friends! She was easy to work with and listened to what we wanted and really gave us that!

Profile Picture CAITLIN, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was a joy to work with! I don't live in St. Augustine, so I went on a limp when I saw her great reviews and contacted her to officiate at our wedding. From the first phone call, I knew I made a great choice. She is incredibly nice, and works with you until you have the perfect ceremony prepared. She was on time, spoke eloquently, and was overall everything we could have asked for. Thanks Peggy!

Profile Picture Jessyca, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was the perfect officiant for our small ceremony. She worked with us ahead of time to learn about who we are, and helped to create the verbal structure that matched. She was open to the private environment of a beach house and laughed with us when the environmental elements got a bit crazy. She was timely and flexible in her work. Most of all she held the beautiful sacred energy that made the actual marriage ceremony so special. Thank you Peggy!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy did such an amazing job throughout the whole process. We are so happy we chose her, all of our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful she made the ceremony. She was so easy to work with and very professional. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was wonderful! She is so warm, kind, professional, and flexible to work with. She made our ceremony truly beautiful with her words and we highly recommend her for yours!

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy LaRoche did a fantastic job officiating our marriage! We would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggie was awesome!! We had originally booked an officiant and two weeks before the wedding we couldnt get in contact with them. I emailed Peggie and about an hour later she gave me a call and said she was available. She gave us peace of mind and immediately confirmed for our date. She saved us!! Through the whole process she stayed in contact with us and created an amazing ceremony. Even after the wedding she sent us a confirmation that she sent all the necessary paperwork in. We are so glad that we were able to find her and it worked out for the better!

Profile Picture Kylene, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy is amazing! We got married on the Schooner Freedom in St. Augustine, and Peggy not only helped us with advice for the venue, but was amazing with our ceremony! She is very responsive, and listens to everything you want! Our ceremony was perfect for us, and she included everything we asked for and nothing we didn't! She was a joy to work with, and I hope you find her the same!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB! The ceremony was beautiful and her words will forever be in our hearts! I would highly recommend letting Peggy be a part of your special day.

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy is an absolute delight. We contacted her with some what short notice. She quickly confirmed and immediately started working on our ceremony request. Once she pinpointed our wishes, she created the most perfect ceremony script suited for us. And we were blown away by how beautifully she performed it. We had a very private ceremony and Peggy was truly like another member of our family. It was everything we imagined and we couldn't ask for more. If you want your ceremony to be special on a very personal level, Peggy is the one!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was great. She was very friendly, professional, and accommodating. She kept a great pace and everything ran smoothly. It was refreshing to not have to stress about this important piece on our big day.

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy did an amazing job! We had an outdoor wedding and someone forgot to give her the microphone but some of our guests sitting in the back said they could hear her with no problem. She also helped us out a lot during rehearsal giving us pointers and advice since none of us really had any idea what we were doing!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Peggy was a wonderful officiant. She wrote up our non-denominational ceremony, accepted the edits we requested, and performed it to perfection. Would absolutely recommend to any couple getting married.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Peggy LaRoche to be your wedding officiant. From the start, she helped us create a personal, meaningful ceremony and was always quick to respond to questions. As out-of-towners, she was also flexible and met with us in person to get to know us and better tell our story - a step that was much appreciated. On the day of our wedding, she was a calm and joyful presence. She delivered the ceremony with a natural pace and commanded the attention of 140+ guests - not an easy feat. Everyone also heard her clearly, even though we were outside. Thank you very much Peggy for making our ceremony come to life for all our loved ones!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy is the best!!! She did such an amazing job officiating our wedding. She is flexible and and helpful, and will definitely ensure your wedding ceremony goes perfectly, as planned! We loved her, and would definitely recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy was the wedding officiant of our dreams! Her ceremony she made for us was specific to us and what is important to us in our marriage. She took the time to meet with us before the wedding. She wanted to know who we were, what values were important to us, and how we wanted the ceremony to feel. She crafted a beautfiful one-of-a-kind ceremony and allowed us to review and make any changes we wanted. Of course we had nothing to change. On the day of the wedding, Peggy did not rush through the ceremony which was very important to us. We had numerous guests tell us it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to and some even said it reminded them what marriage is all about. Thank you Peggy!

An additional huge praise to Peggy as our wedding was cancelled by the vendor on October 8, 2016 due to Hurricane Matthew. Peggy was so flexible with us and never charged us any sort of fee to cancel/reschedule. With the high cost of weddings today, Peggy's flexibilty, understanding, and compassion was most appreciated.

I beleive without a doubt no one could have put a more beautiful ceremony together.

Thank you for everything Peggy! We will never forget it!

Profile Picture Karina, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Peggy was the perfect choice for our wedding. She met with us face to face prior to the event so we could get to know each other and ensure it would be a good fit which of course it was. She was willing to work with us to include an individualized part of the ceremony and made sure everything ran smoothly. She attended the rehearsal and provided some great tips on how to make everything work. During the ceremony she provided the perfect prayer and sayings for our family and friends that had everyone in tears (in a good way). I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an affordable, professional, and personable officiant in the St. Augustine area.

Profile Picture Renae, 1/7/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

I would highly recommend Peggy as your officiant. She is very professional and personalized our last minute service as if she had known us for a long time. She was very flexible on New Years Eve when we had to change our time to an hour later. The readings she chose for us could not have fit us better. Also, she made sure we knew exactly what to bring to the ceremony to make sure it went smoothly.

Profile Picture Connie, 1/1/17, 1 Review