143 Reviews for A Wedding Ceremony Your Way

Single Religion (6)
Non-religious (6)
Interfaith Ceremony (3)
143 A Wedding Ceremony Your Way Reviews

Peggy Laroche was our officiant for our August 11, 2018 wedding at Saint Augustine Beach. We found Peggy online and she worked with us via phone because we are from Pittsburgh. We thought the service was perfect and Peggy‘s voice and words touched everyone. Peggy‘s easy-going personality made planning our wedding very simple and we felt very comfortable with Peggy. We would definitely recommend Peggy LaRoche to be your wedding officiant .

Profile Picture sue, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were planning our St. Augustine Wedding from Ohio and were extremely nervous about choosing our vendors over the internet. I had come across Peggy's webpage several times and finally decided to give her a call. WONDERFUL DECISION. From our initial conversation, Peggy was so personable and really wanted to get to know us and our hopes for the wedding. She walked through our ceremony with us to make sure that everything we wanted was included and nothing was included that the two of us didn't love. When the day of the ceremony arrived, Peggy was a very calming presence for the two of us. She performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony and exceeded all of our hopes and dreams. While she had only known us for a few months, it felt like she was a lifelong friend sharing the day with us. She really made our day special. Thank you again Peggy, and for anyone considering a wedding in St. Augustine, choose her. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Peggy on the internet, not knowing where to begin , we must say everything turn out perfect and smoothly. Thank you again...

Photo for A Wedding Ceremony Your Way Review - Our Special Day
Profile Picture Barbara, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was extremely helpful in the planning process leading up to the big day ! She really made our ceremony memorable and we couldn’t be happier . Thank you Peggy!

Profile Picture amanda, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy was wonderful throughout the entire process. She will help to make your ceremony exactly what you wish it to be!

Profile Picture Candace, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy was recommended on our venue's recommended vendor list. When I first got in contact with her, I instantly felt her warmth and friendliness. We talked for a while about our wedding day and what we wanted from her as our potential officiant. She detailed to us about her service and the flexibility she provided for all kinds of wedding ceremonies. I felt a connection, I hadn't had with most other officiants, especially when she mentioned her work with animals on the side (which I know isn't related to weddings, but just showed how caring she was). Also, her extensive background working with my venue helped me feel more at ease that I was getting someone who knew what to do and to expect the day of. I knew from that moment I wanted her to be our officiant. She worked timely around my husband and I's crazy weekly schedules to conference with us about the draft she created and was always so polite and wonderful to speak with. Finally when we met the day of the rehearsal, I still got the exact presence. The whole time she was very helpful and guiding in what would be done and said throughout the ceremony. She also offered to mail out our marriage license for us, which I thought was just an extra thoughtful touch, since most brides and grooms have a lot going on! On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly during the ceremony and it truly was perfect. My husband and I couldn't have been more thrilled to have chosen her as our officiant!

Profile Picture Sami, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Single Religion, No Denomination

Peggy was amazing! We got so many compliments on her ceremony and the words she came up with and put together for our big day was so special. You can tell she truely cares about her brides and grooms. She is so kind and personal a lot of people thought she was a family friend. It was perfect! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy was great to work with, very personable. The ceremony she performed for my husband and I was beautiful. She incorporated everything that we wanted and more.

Profile Picture Madison, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words cannot begin to describe how absolutely wonderful Peggy was as our officiant. I knew from the first time we spoke on the phone that she was exactly what we were looking for in someone to lead our ceremony. In our first conversation, Peggy expressed being a dog lover and told me she was currently fostering 2 senior dogs who had recently been displaced from their home. Her caring nature and genuine approach are a true reflection of who she is. Many months before our wedding, my husband and I met Peggy so that she could ask us questions and get a feel for us as a couple. We were extremely comfortable meeting her, as her demeanor is relaxing and inviting. I was happy to learn she is a hugger, as am I, and she is very dedicated to understanding exactly what a couple’s wishes are for their ceremony. I must say Peggy is a highly intuitive woman, because after this one interaction, she developed the most beautiful ceremony blessing for us. When I first read it I was instantly moved to tears. It was as though she had known us for years. If you are looking for an officiant who is proficient, down to earth, and kind, you’ve found the right person. Thank you Peggy for being the peaceful presence we needed on our big day. We will forever cherish your words and sentiment that bonded us together ~ ~ ~

Profile Picture Jean, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was responsive, had great ideas, and incorporated everything that we asked for. She arrived promptly to our rehearsal as well as to our reception. She was very professional and easy to work with. Thanks for a beautiful ceremony, Peggy!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

We live out of state. We wanted to plan a wedding in Saint Augustine. Peggy was extremely helpful and Responded back promptly whenever we had questions. I would not have used anyone else. She was fantastic! We got the wedding we always dreamed of .

Photo for A Wedding Ceremony Your Way Review - Peggy did an amazing  Job.!!!
Profile Picture Marie , 5/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy did a wonderful and beautiful job on our ceremony. After 25 years of marriage we wanted to renew our vows and after checking out several other officiant serves we selected Peggy. She was very quick to respond to any of our questions leading up to the day and put together a amazing ceremony in which we were able to review and add our own touches to prior to the day. We had a beautiful ceremony on the beach and Peggy was there ready to go even when it took us a little time to set up cameras and the arch. We do not think you find a better person to perform a ceremony.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy is amazing she stayed in touch weeks before ceremony by email and phone. She chose a perfect location for us. She sent a draft of what she would say during service and it was absolutely amazing. I was nervous the day of and she put me right at ease. I couldnt of asked for a better officiant she is very professional you cannot go wrong by choosing Peggy :)

Photo for A Wedding Ceremony Your Way Review - Peggy was amazing very professional she made our day perfect
Profile Picture Shirley, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy saved our wedding! She is 100% dedicated to making the ceremony special for you. Her smile and demeanor are perfect for the occasion. She is well organized, on time and did our ceremony exactly as we requested! I was pressured by another officiant who was very ridged and also didn’t respond to my emails. Four days before our event she refused to say the introduction and vows that I had written and insisted on saying hers. In a panic, through weddingwire, I booked Peggy. She really saved the day ! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy is absolutely wonderful! After an initial consultation, she drafted beautiful wedding vows that were perfect and heartfelt - we loved them and did not need to change a thing! Peggy is professional, graceful and accommodating. She was willing to share part of her Easter day with us on the Schooner Freedom and was a GREAT SPORT with our April Fool's joke - our wedding rings falling off the side! I apologize if I made your heart skip a beat - THANK YOU for putting up with our shenanigans! Do not think further, Peggy is the BEST! Thank you for making our wedding memorable :-) Luan & Victor Del Prete

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/1/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

We found our March 2018 wedding officiant, Peggy, through Wedding Wire and couldn't be more pleased. When we initially contacted Peggy, we were living in Atlanta and needed an officiant for our wedding in St. Augustine. Peggy was extremely easy to coordinate with long distance and we spoke a couple of times via phone before she met up with my fiance and I in St. Augustine to help us think through our vows and ceremony.

As there are a variety of religious viewpoints in our extended families, my fiance and I ultimately decided to have a non-denominational service because that is what we felt most comfortable with. Peggy respected our wishes and did not weave in any religious readings or message points, but still presented a heartfelt and beautiful ceremony -- that was really important to us.

My fiance and I really wanted our mothers included, so Peggy came up with the idea of incorporating them into the wedding via a sand ceremony. It was very touching, and we will keep our unity sand jar for all time! Peggy also sent us the ceremony draft in advance and allowed us to make edits (no changes!), and she showed up on time and was professional and gracious on our wedding. We couldn't ask for anything more, and we recommend Peggy without reservation.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy LaRoche was everything we asked for. From the start to, you may kiss the bride, she was very professional and easy to work with. I’d recommend her for future weddings, I hope I’m done, but for others looking for a great officiant.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy did an amazing job on our wedding. Would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture John , 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy is absolutely amazing. She put together the most wonderful ceremony for us. She gave such good guidance on how the ceremony would flow and even gave us some tips on hand placement to ensure great photos. We are truly blessed to have found her and we are forever greatful for making the ceremony exactly what we invisioned.

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy did an amazing job! We would recommend her to all of our friends! She was easy to work with and listened to what we wanted and really gave us that!

Profile Picture CAITLIN, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Peggy was a joy to work with! I don't live in St. Augustine, so I went on a limp when I saw her great reviews and contacted her to officiate at our wedding. From the first phone call, I knew I made a great choice. She is incredibly nice, and works with you until you have the perfect ceremony prepared. She was on time, spoke eloquently, and was overall everything we could have asked for. Thanks Peggy!

Profile Picture Jessyca, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was the perfect officiant for our small ceremony. She worked with us ahead of time to learn about who we are, and helped to create the verbal structure that matched. She was open to the private environment of a beach house and laughed with us when the environmental elements got a bit crazy. She was timely and flexible in her work. Most of all she held the beautiful sacred energy that made the actual marriage ceremony so special. Thank you Peggy!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy did such an amazing job throughout the whole process. We are so happy we chose her, all of our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful she made the ceremony. She was so easy to work with and very professional. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peggy was wonderful! She is so warm, kind, professional, and flexible to work with. She made our ceremony truly beautiful with her words and we highly recommend her for yours!

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/26/18, 1 Review