109 Reviews for Zuzu's Petals

Altar Decor (5)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
108 Zuzu's Petals Reviews

My flowers were perfect!! Bess is the absolute best!! Everyone was just swooning over the flowers, including me!! I may have shed a tear when I first saw them, they were that perfect!!!! I can't thank Bess and her team enough!! The flowers were one of top 3 most important things to me for our wedding and Bess just knocked it out of the park!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bess was just INCREDIBLE! The flower arrangements that Bess put together for my wedding were just STUNNING! Bess is an absolute sweetheart and was so amazing to work with through the whole process. She got my vision absolutely perfect and the final products were more than I could have ever dreamed and asked for. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her and I will be recommending her to everyone I know that ever needs flowers. She is truly talented!

Photo for Zuzu's Petals Review - Photo Credit given to  Jasmine Amber Photography
Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I had Bess make all of our bouquets and boutonnieres and they came out extremely gorgeous! The only thing I wished I had done differently was request the mother's corsage wristlets were attached upon delivery. We couldn't figure out how to attach them and ended up having to pin them on instead. So definitely request this if you are going with wrist corsages for anyone. I also paid extra for orchids for all the parent corsages and boutonnieres however some of them broke off before the wedding started. I realize these are probably delicate flowers, but I don't think that should have happened from just taking portraits. I wish I had gone with a sturdier flower like roses instead of the orchids. Overall Bess did an amazing job and I am really glad I used her as my florist!

Profile Picture MRS70, 2/10/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Holy cow! This company is top notch. My bouquet was absolutely exactly what I imagined and it was so easy explaining it to her. She also really knocked it out of the park with the floral piece that went over the gazebo at my venue. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So thankful that Bess at Zuzu's Petals was able to deck out our ceremony space and our reception space. The venue did offer centerpieces, but Bess worked with me to ensure that I had my custom centerpieces as well as additional lace + florals covering the arch. She is so sweet, and I would definitely recommend her to any couple!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
4.7

First things first, Bess is an incredibly talented florist. The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and the flower girl's crown that she made for our wedding were PERFECT. She took the tiny bit of direction that I had for her (colors) and made an absolute masterpiece. I can't even tell you how many compliments I received on the flowers (from both guests and others that have seen photos). Her work is AMAZING. I wish I could give her a full 5 stars, I really do! We just had one snafu on the pick-up that necessitates a dock in responsiveness and professionalism. When my maid of honor went to pick-up the flowers at the shop at the agreed upon time there was no one there. She called the number I had given her (the only number I had) and it went straight to a voicemail message saying the Bess was out of town. Uh oh. S**t is hitting the fan. (Turns out it was an outdated message and I would have realized that if I wasn't automatically going to worst case scenario). My maid of honor then found out from the business next door that the floral shop had moved elsewhere.... but we still don't know where that place is and have no way of getting a hold of Bess. Finally, my maid of honor goes back to the business next door and asks if there is any additional contact information he has that he can share. We get another number for Bess and everything is going to be fine. But wait! The cupcakes have already been picked up are starting to get warm in her car. So I tell her to just leave and ask another friend to pick up the flowers. Everything turns out fine. Actually more than fine- it was GREAT! Even though we had about 30 mins of sheer panic, Bess more than made up for it with her amazing floral arrangements and awesome customer service. Mistakes and miscommunication happen. I would recommend her in a heartbeat- she offers wow-factor flowers at an affordable rate. Plus she's an absolute sweetheart.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Bess was the best to work with! I'll admit I initially agreed to meet with her because I love It's a Wonderful Life, but after our meeting, I was sold. She made me feel completely at ease that because I knew she understood my vision, and throughout the entire planning process, she was so accommodating to changes I had to make when we had to increase the centerpiece count and add flowers for our cake. More importantly, the flowers were breathtaking; they were so bright and fragrant and really made all my pictures pop! I really could not be happier with her work.

Profile Picture Kolby, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
2.9

This vendor changed locations during our order. Did not pass on new contact information. Poor poor communication, almost did not get flowers on day of wedding. Flowers wilted and died way to fast. Would not recommend again.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bess was absolutely amazing to work with. She understood exactly what I wanted and blew me away! On my wedding day, when the wedding consultant brought me my bouquet my jaw dropped at how amazing my bouquet was and it was SOO much better than I could ever imagine! Thank you Bess! I found her through my wedding venue, Stonebridge Manor. They have so many amazing vendors.

Profile Picture Carissa, 3/25/17, 7 Reviews
4.3

Bess is amazing! She responded to all of my questions and concerns. She even called my aunt and rerouted her just in time to pick up the flowers when there was a farmer's market down her street. The bouquets were beautiful and my floral crown was perfect!

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations

Working with Bess was a dream! My husband and I wanted flowers that reflected the desert and Bess delivered gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces exactly within our budget. We basically told her to have fun with the bouquets, figuring that an expert like her would know quite a bit more about what would work than I would; the work she did was creative, unexpected, and really gorgeous. I’d recommend working with Zuzu’s Petals wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Bess did an amazing job with all of my wedding floral arrangements. She's got such a sunny, warm personality. I brought pictures of all the different flowers I liked to our consultation and she created a kind of mood board to give me an idea of what my bouquet would look like. I didn't have specific flower preferences, so I left it up to her to create a very vibrant bouquet with purple and pink elements. I was nervous since I didn't know exactly what I was getting, but the day of, everyone was oohing over my flowers. Absolutely gorgeous arrangement and exactly what I wanted. All of my bridesmaids said their bouquets lasted for over a week at home, so the flowers were definitely very fresh. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Bess again.

Profile Picture Serena, 2/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My flowers were drop dead gorgeous. Snapdragons are not always the easiest to work with but they turned out flawless. Everything was beautiful and she took what style and personalities we had and put them into our florals. Perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Where can I add a photo?? Words will not do this review justice. Bess, at ZuZu's Petals is amazing! The floral decor at our wedding was stunning! Bess is a pleasure to work with, and if you give a little direction, and then let her work her magic, you won't be disappointed. Our bouquets were fresh, delivery and set-up went seamlessly, she has access to getting all types of flowers, and I never worried about anything.

The flowers were GORGEOUS!

All our best,
James & Christie Alexander

Profile Picture Christe, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Beautiful flowers lasted all day and more in the Arizona summer! Colors were perfect and bouquets were larger than expected! Thank you for also using the charms :) delivery charge is a bit much but good value for other items.

Profile Picture Cristol, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
4.1

Bess is really down to earth and responsive. When we met with her she guided us through our options pretty easy and was helpful. When I got my invoice it was about $700 more than budgeted, so I was a little shocked by that. However we made some arrangements and it all worked out. I told her I wanted only light blush, ivory, and white flowers for our bouquets, (no peaches or pinks) so I was a little shocked when some of the especially larger flowers were very pink, and yellow. However when I saw them in person I was pleasantly surprised, as they really were all beautiful. Some of the heavy greenery pieces had completely wilted and died before the ceremony even began so we had to rip those pieces off, but you would have never known it. (That is where my value rating became a little lower). So my biggest advice would be: if you know nothing about flowers (which I don't), don't be too shocked if your bouquet isn't exactly as you envisioned it- she is the professional. I guess depending on the time of the year and what she has available has a lot to do with it. Overall, I was happy. But one more word of advice: we got married at Stonebridge Manor and they have a lot of options for table decorations, you don't necessarily need a floral centerpiece at $65/table because with all the glassware, and everything else, they made it still look beautiful. We recycled our bridal party flowers to help add some nice touches around the place. They were great about using the flowers throughout the night. Overall, a good job.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday and took a look through our photo album. When revisiting this day, we both came to agreement that Zuzu's Petals was the best vendor we had. The flowers that Bess and the team assembled for our wedding were beyond anything I could have dreamed up in my head. She was attentive, asking questions throughout the whole process that guided my husband and I as we planned out a vision that Bess nailed. She completely understood what we were wanting for our wedding and took ALL of the stress off. We knew just by stepping into their space, that we could completely trust them to bring beautiful creations. During our initial meeting, Bess made us feel as though we all were a team and instead of pushing a view most vendors had, she listened to us and provided a product more wonderful than we imagined. She was kind, thoughtful, and insightful.

One of my favorite photographs from our wedding didn't even come from our photographer! It's a picture of my bouquet that Bess texted to me the day before my wedding. I am so envious of her aesthetic because it is so apparent that she knows her stuff inside and out. The colors, textures, and styles of all of the bouquets/table arrangements in our wedding stood out in the best way.

I am so glad that we had Zuzu's Petals style the flowers for our wedding. Our big day was that much more special because they were a part of it!

Profile Picture Emma, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing!! Bess is so full of love and passion for what she does. I knew right when I met her that she was going to make my wedding flowers something really special. Even knowing how wonderful she was in meeting I was still BLOWN AWAY at the beauty she created. From my center pieces to the floral arch to my breath taking boquette. I can't say enough wonderful things about Bess and what she does. I recommend her a million times over to anyone looking for something special in their flowers.

Profile Picture Dannon, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so excited to write this review! Now that our wedding is complete, I honestly can say one of my favorite things looking back on was our flowers. BY FAR our best and favorite vendor - Zuzu's Petals did a fantastic job. Bess responded quickly to every e-mail, and she worked with my schedule to meet initially with me for a consultation.

I had previously worked at a florist, so I knew generally what flowers/colors I wanted, but I basically gave her full artistic okay to make our bridesmaids' bouquets and bridal bouquet perfect. SHE ROCKED IT. We DIY'ed our centerpieces to save money, but she did our GIANT entryway centerpiece, our boutonnieres, and our bridesmaids/bridal bouquets. Our entryway centerpiece was exactly what I wanted and WAY bigger than I imagined - it was PERFECT for the entryway. I actually teared up when I saw my bridal bouquet because it was EXACTLY what I wanted and I didn't even know what I wanted. My only regret is not assigning someone to press some of the flowers after to preserve them because it was so beautiful.

I knew I wanted magnetic boutonniere backs and she knew exactly what I was talking about, let me know the additional cost right away, and handled it without question. She didn't have many questions for me and just executed everything flawlessly after I sent her just a couple Pinterest photos, and I was able to pick-up everything at her shop the morning of my wedding at exactly the time I needed. Her mother was there and helped us get everything in our minivan and was so sweet to me and shocked that the bride was picking up her own flowers the day of her wedding.

Just a 10000 star review overall. PLEASE please hire Zuzu's Petals just for your own sake! They were comparable in price to other florists and worth every penny. Thank you Bess!

Profile Picture Jess, 4/9/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

There are not even enough things I can say to describe how incredible Bess was to deal with! Our wedding flowers were PERFECTION. Everything was exactly as I was hoping for from the bridesmaids floral crowns & bouquets, to the ceremony arch & curtains, to table decor & cake flowers - just stunning!! We came from out of country for our wedding, so we were unable to have an in person consultation, it was all via phone. Since day one we totally trusted Bess with everything, her portfolio is gorgeous!! We couldn't have been happier, our wedding was such dream come true!! Thanks SOO so much again for everything, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out xo

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I knew right away that I was going to choose Bess at Zuzu's Petals. After seeing her work online, I couldn't look elsewhere. Bess was extremely flexible with my ideas and change in colors. The bridal bouquets were phenomenal - exactly what I was picturing! Thank you!

Profile Picture Michele, 4/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Flower Petals

Bess creates exactly what I was looking for. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were blown away by our flower arrangements from Zuzu's Petals. Everything turned out exactly as I had envisioned it and more!

Profile Picture Krystina, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Bess was fantastic for our wedding! Although we had no knowledge of flowers, she helped us pick the best flowers for our wedding and everything was beautiful! Also, my bouquet was to die for!

Profile Picture User4681213, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Zuzus Petals was incredible to work with. They provided me with the vision I had for my wedding day. They were very good at staying within my budget and didn't push to have me pay more. The were very willing to help and make my vision come together with the amount I had to work with. I received a picture of my bouquet the day before my wedding allowing me to approve of it. Although I was completely happy with my bouquet, she was wiling to make any changes to it if I was not satisfied. All the flowers were gorgeous from my center pieces, courages, boutonnieres, and all bouquets. I recommend them for any event! 5/5 :)

Profile Picture User6048347, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements