ZuZu's Petals Austin Reviews

ZuZu's Petals Austin 5
ZuZu's Petals Austin 6
  • Manju

Manju · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful flowers and decor!

Easy to work with, we had a few phone calls since my husband and I are from the Northeast and couldn't make it in person. They do flowers and also have options for other non-floral decor items, which we really appreciated having options. They gave us great options and made it easy for us. Day of everything looked beautiful. True professionals!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    ZuZu's Petals Austin 7
    ZuZu's Petals Austin 8
    ZuZu's Petals Austin 9
    ZuZu's Petals Austin 10
    ZuZu's Petals Austin 11

ZuZu's Petals Austin's reply:

Manu thank you for sharing these pictures! We loved the look of your wedding and so glad we got to be a part of your special day!

Karen Cook · Married on 03/01/2019

Perfect choice

Zuzu Petals went above and beyond to make sure my daughter’s vision for flowers and decorations were met on her wedding day. Ava was so helpful and the flowers were amazing! Ava helped create a beautiful backdrop behind the head table with a variety of gold rings decorated with floral and greenery . It was perfect. So many compliments on bride’s bouquet as well. Thanks Zuzu Petals for your creativity, attention to details and kindness throughout this entire process.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    ZuZu's Petals Austin 12

ZuZu's Petals Austin's reply:

Karen thank you so much for your review! We LOVED the hoops that we got to make for Katie, so fun! The wedding was beautiful!
  • Katie

Katie Cook · Married on 03/01/2019

Ava was seriously AMAZING!

I can’t say enough good things about zuzu’s! Everything looked GORGEOUS and Ava was so easy to work with. They were also super affordable compared to a lot of other places. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

ZuZu's Petals Austin's reply:

We are so thankful for your review! We loved all the beautiful details you put into your design, thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely beautiful flowers and centerpieces

The group was amazing! I came in with somewhat of an idea in my head and consulted with Ollen. He was amazing! He listen and made suggestions. I felt completely comfortable with his advice. The day of was amazing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and it was perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2018

ZuZu's Petals Austin's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the review, we loved all your pretty purple flowers and details that made your day so special! I hear you have a sweet baby on the way- YAY!

Congratulations to your sweet family!

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

Zuzu's put together flowers for my wedding day that were more beautiful that I had even imagined! I loved all the little details everywhere. They were also very responsive to e-mails and understanding when i changed my mind for the 10th time :). Thanks for such a beautiful day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Zuzu's Petals created my dream florals for my wedding!! Everything from the bouquets and corsages, our arch, to the table arrangements were simply stunning. When planning the floral arrangements for the wedding, they asked for pictures and even access to any Pinterest boards we may have made, which made things very easy during our planning meeting. They also have photo books of the different flower types they can work with, along with photos of their previous work which also helped us pick our arrangements. We also rented lawn games and other supplies from Zuzu's Petals to make our day that much more unique and special!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Christie · Married on 03/25/2017

I worked with both Trisha and Heather and both of them were extremely helpful! My husband and I met with Trisha to design the bouquets, garters, and centerpieces. I showed her pictures for a general idea of what I was thinking and she ran with it. When they showed up the day of to set up, all of the flowers were even more beautiful that I could imagined! All of the flowers are bright and in full bloom and were put together in amazing arrangements. They were the perfect touch to my tables and my sunflower bouquet was marvelous!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

Zuzu's is very reasonably priced, compared to the other florists in the area. She is very open and flexible to your ideas, assuring she makes everything exactly how you want it. Her workmanship is beautiful, elegant and the arrangements were constructed durably. She is very passionate about her work and in my opinion the best in her industry within the Area.

Sent on 03/03/2017

ZuZu's Petals Austin's reply:

Yay!! Thank you Samantha! We appreciate your kind words, and are so glad we could be a part of such a special day!
  • W

Wesley · Married on 10/23/2016

We found ZuZu's petals at the bridal expo. We did a couple consultations with other florists initially. We struggled finding someone who "got us" until we did the consultation with Heather. We immediately hit it off, and she spent time getting to know us.

In hindsight, flowers were the hardest thing to book, as there are not any samples of the exact flowers you want to look at. Meeting with Heather, she pulled out samples and books to help us visualize her recommendations. After meeting, she sent us a proposal which included pictures of flowers that would be used helping to make sure we were all on the same page. Since this was a same-sex wedding, she helped us come up with fun ideas other than the traditional bouquet toss.

The flowers looked amazing the day of the wedding! Our parents loved their corsages and boutonnière.

Being required to drive the rentals back the following day to GeorgeTown was a bit of a drag, but that was a common expectation with other vendors we looked at too.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sue · Married on 06/04/2016

ZuZu's Petals did an outstanding job on the decor for my daughter's June wedding. We had no concrete ideas about what we wanted when we had our initial consultation with them. Heather was amazing and incredibly patient with us as we asked tons of questions. We could see her passion and knowledge as she gave us suggestions for everything from bridal bouquets to table decorations and accent peices. She responded quickly with a proposal and it was amazing how she perfectly matched my daughter's visions. Throughout the planning process, Heather was always prompt in answering our phone or email questions. The entire staff of this cute little shop (you need to visit to see how cute it is) is so talented! The finished product was breathtaking and the bride was completely happy! Thanks for everything, ZuZu's!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Allison · Married on 05/06/2016

The team at Zuzu's was so helpful in this process... when I had mostly no idea what I wanted, they followed my vision, added their own touch, and the result was beautiful! I received so many compliments not only on my bouquet, but also the table centerpieces and the yard games we rented from them.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Jen · Married on 03/17/2016

We worked with Zuzu’s Petals for our wedding at Kindred Oaks. They worked seamlessly together and did a fantastic job. While the venue itself was breathtaking and didn’t need much added decor, we worked with Zuzu’s Petals for bouquets and centerpieces. They did a fantastic job working with me over the phone since I was out of town. We discussed some photo galleries and Pinterest pictures to determine the florals and everything turned out fantastic. I got a ton of compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces which managed to stand out in the midst of the beautiful wedding location.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

We found ZuZu's Petals because they are located at the same site as our wedding venue. They did a BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding flowers, and they were able to work with our limited budget to make my vision come true. Even with my wedding having to be held indoors due to inclement weather, the entire team made the venue look amazing and the flowers totally transformed the space from something that was already beautiful, into something breath-taking. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you, ZuZu's!

Sent on 10/27/2015

amber · Married on 10/17/2015

No matter how many times I changed my mind or didn't like a certain something they were there to listen and do everything exactly how I wanted!! My bouquets were absolutely breath taking .. I cried when I first saw them!! Lol.. every flower was so perfect thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

We used ZuZu's Petals because they were on the same site as our wedding venue, but I would not hesitate to use them again for any event where I needed flowers. The ZuZu's ladies were incredibly accommodating of all of my requests: stay in budget, use as many local and in season flowers as possible, stick with my bright color scheme, etc. At the consultation they went through books of flowers with my husband and I based on the colors we wanted, and had some really creative ideas. Additionally, a few weeks before the wedding I found out my grandma from Iran would be attending the wedding, so I asked ZuZu's if they could make her a small flower arrangement last minute. Not only did they do so, but they did it free of charge using other flowers from our order. The customer service was amazing and the results were beautiful.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/17/2015

WOW! ZuZu's Petals provided the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen and they had flowers scattered all throughout the venue. The flowers on the arbor were perfect. I really had no idea how many flowers to expect and let me tell you, there was no shortage of absolutely stunning flowers.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Angelina · Married on 11/08/2014

From the first time I sat to speak with the florists at Zuzu's I was completely impressed. The gals at Zuzu's were so welcoming and inviting and the entire process of selecting flowers was fun. We were on a very tight budget when it came to flowers, and I was a little nervous about some last minute changes we had man. However, when I walked into the venue the day of the wedding, I was speechless. The centerpieces, arbor, and bouquets were beyond anything I could have dreamed. Down to the tiniest of details, the flowers were absolutely perfect. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Chani · Married on 09/28/2014

ZuZu's designs heart achingly beautiful arrangements! I wish I could be surrounded by their flowers everyday!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

I was so grateful to have found a florist that wanted my flowers to look like how I WANTED rather than their suggestions! Heather did an amazing job with my planning and our bouquets, centerpieces, and vases were exactly what I wanted!! Plus you can't beat the value and service!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/19/2014

ZuZu's did a fantastic job for my recent wedding! The bouquets and boutonnieres were classic, elegant, and absolutely gorgeous. The floral arrangements and arbor were beautiful as well. Deirdre, the designer I worked with, was fantastic--she understood exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Communication was always easy and prompt. ZuZu's was a fantastic vendor to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Zuzu's did an amazing job with our flowers, I had no idea how to explain what I wanted, but everything still turned out exactly like it looked in my head. They were also so easy to work with, even letting us add last minute additions a week and a half before the big day. And they worked wonderfully with the items that i brought it be added into the centerpieces. I only wish I could have taken more of the flowers home, they were so gorgeous.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kirstyn · Married on 04/26/2014

Zuzu's did an amazing job creating wonderful arrangements for our wedding. They did an amazing job creating all of the center pieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. They also decorated the arbor at Kindred Oaks which was breathtaking. I was extremely happy with everything that Zuzu's provided for our wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2014

My husband, Brian, and I got married on March 22nd at Kindred Oaks in Georgetown, Texas. After seeing some of her arrangements at an open house and bridal expo, we decided to use Dierdre from Zuzu’s Petals as our florist. She had the idea of incorporating a lot of succulents into our arrangements and they looked amazing! I got so many compliments on my bouquet. She also decorated the arbor, a wreath above the reception space, bridesmaids/groomsmen corsages and boutonnieres, maid of honor bouquet, and the table centerpieces which looked like flowering branches. Her prices were reasonable and her shop is located on site at Kindred Oaks (but she will work other places), so it was really convenient to meet with her. She was so friendly, easy to work with, and willing to make changes when we wanted or needed. She had some great suggestions that made the wedding really beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Lori · Married on 03/15/2014

ZuZu's Petals did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. They turned out so beautiful! It was an easy and uncomplicated process from beginning to end. I had made several changes on the flowers and arrangements throughout the wedding process and they were all taken care of without hesitation. Deirdre did a beautiful job! I would highly recommend ZuZu's Petals to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/01/2014

What an amazing job ZuZu's Petals did for our March wedding! Everything was stunning, from the bouquets to the table settings. I couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 04/28/2014