40 Reviews for ZuZu's Petals

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
40 ZuZu's Petals Reviews

Zuzu's Petals created my dream florals for my wedding!! Everything from the bouquets and corsages, our arch, to the table arrangements were simply stunning. When planning the floral arrangements for the wedding, they asked for pictures and even access to any Pinterest boards we may have made, which made things very easy during our planning meeting. They also have photo books of the different flower types they can work with, along with photos of their previous work which also helped us pick our arrangements. We also rented lawn games and other supplies from Zuzu's Petals to make our day that much more unique and special!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I worked with both Trisha and Heather and both of them were extremely helpful! My husband and I met with Trisha to design the bouquets, garters, and centerpieces. I showed her pictures for a general idea of what I was thinking and she ran with it. When they showed up the day of to set up, all of the flowers were even more beautiful that I could imagined! All of the flowers are bright and in full bloom and were put together in amazing arrangements. They were the perfect touch to my tables and my sunflower bouquet was marvelous!

Profile Picture Christie, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Zuzu's is very reasonably priced, compared to the other florists in the area. She is very open and flexible to your ideas, assuring she makes everything exactly how you want it. Her workmanship is beautiful, elegant and the arrangements were constructed durably. She is very passionate about her work and in my opinion the best in her industry within the Area.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 3/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We found ZuZu's petals at the bridal expo. We did a couple consultations with other florists initially. We struggled finding someone who "got us" until we did the consultation with Heather. We immediately hit it off, and she spent time getting to know us.

In hindsight, flowers were the hardest thing to book, as there are not any samples of the exact flowers you want to look at. Meeting with Heather, she pulled out samples and books to help us visualize her recommendations. After meeting, she sent us a proposal which included pictures of flowers that would be used helping to make sure we were all on the same page. Since this was a same-sex wedding, she helped us come up with fun ideas other than the traditional bouquet toss.

The flowers looked amazing the day of the wedding! Our parents loved their corsages and boutonnière.

Being required to drive the rentals back the following day to GeorgeTown was a bit of a drag, but that was a common expectation with other vendors we looked at too.

Profile Picture Wesley, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ZuZu's Petals did an outstanding job on the decor for my daughter's June wedding. We had no concrete ideas about what we wanted when we had our initial consultation with them. Heather was amazing and incredibly patient with us as we asked tons of questions. We could see her passion and knowledge as she gave us suggestions for everything from bridal bouquets to table decorations and accent peices. She responded quickly with a proposal and it was amazing how she perfectly matched my daughter's visions. Throughout the planning process, Heather was always prompt in answering our phone or email questions. The entire staff of this cute little shop (you need to visit to see how cute it is) is so talented! The finished product was breathtaking and the bride was completely happy! Thanks for everything, ZuZu's!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The team at Zuzu's was so helpful in this process... when I had mostly no idea what I wanted, they followed my vision, added their own touch, and the result was beautiful! I received so many compliments not only on my bouquet, but also the table centerpieces and the yard games we rented from them.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Zuzu’s Petals for our wedding at Kindred Oaks. They worked seamlessly together and did a fantastic job. While the venue itself was breathtaking and didn’t need much added decor, we worked with Zuzu’s Petals for bouquets and centerpieces. They did a fantastic job working with me over the phone since I was out of town. We discussed some photo galleries and Pinterest pictures to determine the florals and everything turned out fantastic. I got a ton of compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces which managed to stand out in the midst of the beautiful wedding location.

Profile Picture Jen , 3/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Set Up

We found ZuZu's Petals because they are located at the same site as our wedding venue. They did a BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding flowers, and they were able to work with our limited budget to make my vision come true. Even with my wedding having to be held indoors due to inclement weather, the entire team made the venue look amazing and the flowers totally transformed the space from something that was already beautiful, into something breath-taking. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you, ZuZu's!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

No matter how many times I changed my mind or didn't like a certain something they were there to listen and do everything exactly how I wanted!! My bouquets were absolutely breath taking .. I cried when I first saw them!! Lol.. every flower was so perfect thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture amber, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

We used ZuZu's Petals because they were on the same site as our wedding venue, but I would not hesitate to use them again for any event where I needed flowers. The ZuZu's ladies were incredibly accommodating of all of my requests: stay in budget, use as many local and in season flowers as possible, stick with my bright color scheme, etc. At the consultation they went through books of flowers with my husband and I based on the colors we wanted, and had some really creative ideas. Additionally, a few weeks before the wedding I found out my grandma from Iran would be attending the wedding, so I asked ZuZu's if they could make her a small flower arrangement last minute. Not only did they do so, but they did it free of charge using other flowers from our order. The customer service was amazing and the results were beautiful.

Profile Picture User4722212, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

WOW! ZuZu's Petals provided the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen and they had flowers scattered all throughout the venue. The flowers on the arbor were perfect. I really had no idea how many flowers to expect and let me tell you, there was no shortage of absolutely stunning flowers.

Profile Picture Shannon , 5/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the first time I sat to speak with the florists at Zuzu's I was completely impressed. The gals at Zuzu's were so welcoming and inviting and the entire process of selecting flowers was fun. We were on a very tight budget when it came to flowers, and I was a little nervous about some last minute changes we had man. However, when I walked into the venue the day of the wedding, I was speechless. The centerpieces, arbor, and bouquets were beyond anything I could have dreamed. Down to the tiniest of details, the flowers were absolutely perfect. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Angelina, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ZuZu's designs heart achingly beautiful arrangements! I wish I could be surrounded by their flowers everyday!

Profile Picture Chani, 9/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so grateful to have found a florist that wanted my flowers to look like how I WANTED rather than their suggestions! Heather did an amazing job with my planning and our bouquets, centerpieces, and vases were exactly what I wanted!! Plus you can't beat the value and service!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ZuZu's did a fantastic job for my recent wedding! The bouquets and boutonnieres were classic, elegant, and absolutely gorgeous. The floral arrangements and arbor were beautiful as well. Deirdre, the designer I worked with, was fantastic--she understood exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Communication was always easy and prompt. ZuZu's was a fantastic vendor to work with.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Zuzu's did an amazing job with our flowers, I had no idea how to explain what I wanted, but everything still turned out exactly like it looked in my head. They were also so easy to work with, even letting us add last minute additions a week and a half before the big day. And they worked wonderfully with the items that i brought it be added into the centerpieces. I only wish I could have taken more of the flowers home, they were so gorgeous.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Zuzu's did an amazing job creating wonderful arrangements for our wedding. They did an amazing job creating all of the center pieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. They also decorated the arbor at Kindred Oaks which was breathtaking. I was extremely happy with everything that Zuzu's provided for our wedding.

Profile Picture Kirstyn, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband, Brian, and I got married on March 22nd at Kindred Oaks in Georgetown, Texas. After seeing some of her arrangements at an open house and bridal expo, we decided to use Dierdre from Zuzu’s Petals as our florist. She had the idea of incorporating a lot of succulents into our arrangements and they looked amazing! I got so many compliments on my bouquet. She also decorated the arbor, a wreath above the reception space, bridesmaids/groomsmen corsages and boutonnieres, maid of honor bouquet, and the table centerpieces which looked like flowering branches. Her prices were reasonable and her shop is located on site at Kindred Oaks (but she will work other places), so it was really convenient to meet with her. She was so friendly, easy to work with, and willing to make changes when we wanted or needed. She had some great suggestions that made the wedding really beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/22/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ZuZu's Petals did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. They turned out so beautiful! It was an easy and uncomplicated process from beginning to end. I had made several changes on the flowers and arrangements throughout the wedding process and they were all taken care of without hesitation. Deirdre did a beautiful job! I would highly recommend ZuZu's Petals to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Lori, 3/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What an amazing job ZuZu's Petals did for our March wedding! Everything was stunning, from the bouquets to the table settings. I couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Deirdre at Zuzu's Petals. They were part of a package offered at Kindred Oaks. They are located just down the hill from the KO house which makes you very confident that you will not have any floral issues the day of. Deirdre was wonderful working with me helping me to hone in all my ideas and guiding and supporting me in whatever changes I wanted to make along the way. Everything turned out more beautiful that we could have ever imagined! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were prefect, exactly as I imagined. Zuzu’s petals and Heather were extremely easy to work with and the final flowers at my October wedding were amazing. During the first meeting, Heather listened to my vision, looked at the vases I wanted to used and quickly laid out how they would achieve my look. She was extremely flexible and open to different options to stay in my budget and her creativity with flowers was incredible. In addition, all email communications were promptly returned and our final conversation prior to the wedding laid all my fears aside as she walked through what ZuZus would provide and how they would achieve all my asks.
Finally, the flowers at the wedding exceeded my vision. The orange and blue flowers were vibrant and the perfect colors. I used multiple different vases on the tables and cocktail tables and they did an amazing job utilizing multiple different vases but keeping a uniform look. I would highly recommend ZuZu’s to anyone.

Profile Picture lori, 10/26/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Zuzu's Petals did the flowers for my daughter's November wedding and we loved the results! Since my daughter lives in Germany and was planning the wedding from there, I had the initial consultation with Kathy, attempting to convey my daughter's taste and ideas for the flowers. Kathy "got it" right away. My daughter was wanting some flowers that were out of season in November and would have been quite expensive to use. Kathy suggested other flowers in the same shades and shapes that were much less expensive, but still gave the same romantic feel. Everything, from the bouquets, to the table arrangements, to the arch flowers were just as my daughter had imagined. I enjoyed working with both Kathy and Heather. Zuzu's Petals did a beautiful job!

Profile Picture Sue, 11/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heather and her team made the event beautiful with all the flowers. It turned out exactly liked planned with no surprises. The candy bar was so much fun and the centerpieces were stunning. The flowers around the Chuppah were amazing and I'm sure will make for wonderful pictures.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/30/12, 5 Reviews