Zura Film Reviews

63 | San Juan, PR

63 Reviews for Zura Film

• Ariana

Ariana · Getting married on 06/13/2020

The absolute best! We had the pleasure of meeting in NYC while they were in town and got to shoot a love story which we didn't get to see u til the day of the reception and t turned out to be such a nice little surprise for ourselves and or guests. They were so super flexible and accommodating to work with and very helpful with referring other vendors for or destination wedding. Super sweet and fun to work with and incredible talented. I couldn't haven't asked for anything more. Our video came out amazing watching it is like being able to relive our day all over again! Highly recommend Zura to document your special day!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Stef Orama · Married on 05/11/2020

RELIVE your wedding just like the day!! The BEST

This wedding experience will give my husband and I the opportunity to RELIVE our amazing wedding experience ALL OVER AGAIN!! THANKS to Zura Film. Zuriel, Raymond and Team did a superb job!! Til this day everyone talks about the wedding, the One minute story and Wedding Recap {my fav}. I definitely and highly recommend his services x1000. Their are couples who attended our wedding and after seeing a one minute story regret not having a videographer. Thank you all again. Thank you Zuriel. He is an amazing, talented, and hard working individual. His work speaks for itself!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Maydeline

Maydeline Inés · Married on 05/08/2020

El mejor equipo de video en puerto rico!

A Zuriel y a Raymond los conozco de la Industria de bodas y hemos trabajado en muchas ocasiones juntos. Aparte de grandes amigos, son excelentes compañeros de trabajo, super profesionales y tienen demasiadas cualidades buenisimas que pude re confirmar al momento de convertirme en cliente de ellos.

Hace unos meses decidí regalarle a mi mejor amiga el video para su boda y no dudé ni un segundo pagar lo que cuesta este trabajo porque definitivamente el video es igual de importante que la fotografía. La calidad, la dedicación y el esmero de Zura Films para que el producto final sea especial para su cliente es UNICO! Está demás decir que lloré viendo el video como si fuese yo la que me casé jaja

Les daría mas estrellitas pero la plataforma no me lo permite. Así que no duden en contratar sus servicios. Porque no se van a arrepentir.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 02/21/2020

Phenomenal Videographers...You need to book them!

I had been following Zura Films for about 3 years, hypnotized by their videography. When it was my turn to get married, I booked Zura within a week of my engagement because I couldn’t imagine my wedding being shot by anyone else. Communication was a breeze and they give such great options so you can pick what kind of video you want. They were responsive, professional, provided me with a detailed questionnaire about how we wanted our video, music, and must have clips. Zuriel and Raymond were on point and did not miss a beat on my wedding day. They remembered every detail of what we wanted captured in the shots, and gave us fun directions for our first look and cocktail hour shoots. They also remembered how we wanted to celebrate cocktail hour with our guests, which we were grateful for. They provided us with two one minute clips the night of our wedding which we were pleasantly surprised since we didn’t know we’d get something so fast! When our full wedding videos were ready, they were so easy to access online, and were incredible cinematic quality. We felt like stars in a romantic novela. We also got the raw footage sent to us quick with our names engraved on the drive in a sweet case, and it had our videos all downloaded on there as well. I’ve been obsessed with our videos shot by Zura. They also listened and used the music WE wanted, versus other videographers who put whatever they want. All of our friends have asked to rewatch them too because of the beyond amazing quality. I’ve never seen wedding videography like the ones they shoot, and were so happy we booked them. They’re also such great guys, Zuriel and Raymond. Super personable, we really enjoyed ourselves with them on our wedding day. Thank your Zura for capturing absolutely everything.

Sent on 05/15/2020
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 12/28/2019

Felt like a celebrity!

I would recommend Zuriel in a heartbeat!

My husband and I researched a few videographers for our wedding and quickly fell in love with Zura's style - he's able to capture so many details in a very casual way. From the first interaction, we felt comfortable and he was very attentive to our suggestions. The day of Zuriel was very professional, arrived early to take shots of us getting ready, worked great with our photographer and other vendors and had suggestions of really cool shots :)

To our happy surprise, he provided the teaser just a few days after the wedding and in a few months, we also received the gorgeous short and long videos.

We are so happy to have chosen Zura :)

Thank you for capturing the most beautiful memories of our day!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Zura Film's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! It was an honor for us. You guys were amazing! I wish you a lifetime of happiness, prosperity and a lot of joy.
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 08/31/2019

Zura Film Productions

Their work was beyond my expectations Zura films created my dream wedding and captured every important moment of my special day every time I watch my video I get goose bumps ai feel like I’m there again as I relive each moment every single time out of 5 stars I give them 10!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tania

Tania Quinones · Married on 08/24/2019

Excepcional

Sin duda alguna, el mejor de los mejores. Su profesionalismo, carisma, dedicación, desempeño, arte, entre mucho más, son características que definen la extraordinaria labor de Zuriel y su equipo de trabajo. Deposité mi confianza plena en él, sin exigirle nada porque sabía que iba a ser de mi día, uno para revivir por siempre. Por eso y más, siempre lo recomendaré al 101%.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Valeru

Valeru Delgado · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent work and memorable

Desde el momento que visite sus redes sociales y vi su trabajo sin duda alguna supe que el trabajo de Zuriel seria una memoria inolvidable. Su arte, calidad y creatividad hacen que su trabajo sea excelente muy profesional.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience with Zura Film

We had an amazing experience with Zura Film! Zuriel was professional and creative turning our vision into something we could have never imagined. Zuriel allowed us to video chat with him before signing our contract and met with us during a wedding planning trip to Puerto Rico making us feel extremely comfortable prior to the big day. We would without a doubt recommend him to anyone looking for a great videographer. Thank you Zura Film!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Meghan Kelley · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Videographer

We had a wonderful experience working with Zuriel and his team. He was so professional, friendly and relaxed (which made us feel so at ease on the wedding day) . He was able to capture all of the special moments from our day in the videos he made for us. We can't say enough good things about his work. We would highly recommend him !!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

I will start of by saying that our wedding wouldn't be the same without them. From the first day we contacted them, they were very responsive and attentive. They understood exactly what we wanted and we clicked right away. Zuriel is so easy to talk to and fun to be around. They make you forget you're being filmed and capture every happy moment that day. And the final product? An amazing film that everybody is in love with especially us! Gracias Zuriel por capturar nuestro amor de una manera tan especial. No tengo duda alguna de recomendar tu trabajo. Any couple would be lucky to have you! Gracias, gracias, gracias por excelente trabajo.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Frida

Frida · Married on 07/27/2018

Where do I begin? Zuriel is awesome, really friendly and very professional. He was the first, the only choice and we never regret that decision. Zura Film is very creative, captures magical moments allowing you to relive awesome memories of your wedding. They are the best and highly recommended. Thank you very very much!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Zura Film's reply:

Thank you so much Frida! We had a blast at your wedding. Thank you for allowing us capture your special day. Regards.

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfection, perfection, perfection. I cannot find the most appropriate way to express how awesome Zuriel and his team are. 100% would recommend and would book again. Love him, his personality, creativity, and skill. He captured every moment I asked. Thank you Zuriel Ramos! I love you all!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2018

You MUST hire! Outstanding service and work!!!

We hired Zuriel and his team as one of the first things we did when we got engaged because he is the very best videographer on the island. I cannot say enough great things about him, his team, his work, and his skills. I truly feel that my wedding day would not have been complete without Zuriel - he was THAT important! Less than 12 hours after our wedding day, he sent us a highlights clip - 1 minute long - and it was EVERYTHING you can imagine receiving the day after the wedding. It truly captured the day, so I cannot wait to see his full-length video of our day. I loved the clip so much and our families were so amazed he was able to turn around the clip so quickly and professionally.

I absolutely recommend ZuraFilm. It is truly the best decision you will make.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Latisha · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing Zura Films as my wedding videographer was such a great decision! I searched high and low for a videographer that could capture our wedding the way I envisioned and after watching the 60 second teasers, I knew that this was the videographer for me! I give Zuriel 5 stars because he really delivered! He captured all my requests, was worth every single cent and was extremely responsive and professional. I just got my wedding video back and I am in awe of his work! I shared it on Friday (via social media) and it already has over a 1000 views and countless re-shares because it's just that good! Thank you for everything Zura Films! And, for the reader of this review, I hope you too make a great decision and hire Zura Films! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Estefania · Married on 05/05/2018

Super profesionales, responsables y atentos. Gracias por haber formado parte del grupo de personas que hicieron de nuestra boda todo un sueño. Estamos enamorados de nuestro vídeo.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Pierina · Married on 03/25/2018

Zura is amazing! very creative, service oriented and my video is lovely. Very happy with his service.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Patricia · Married on 03/24/2018

I am in LOVE with Zura Film’s work! They covered my wedding from beginning to end. They never stopped and went the extra mile to make my wedding a magical day. The quality of the visuals is gorgeous and extraordinary. I would recommend them until the day I die. I will never forget this day thanks Zuriel and his crew.

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Y

Yaritza · Married on 02/17/2018

Fruto de un trabajo lleno de profesionalismo y que ama su trabajo. 100% recomendado!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Muchas graciassss!!!!

Ariana · Married on 06/17/2017

What can I say these guys are the absolute best! They're prices are reasonable and worth every penny. The work they do is amazing. We had the pleasure of meeting them while they were in Manhattan and we scheduled to have them shoot a Love Story on the Brooklyn Bridge. We didn't see the full video until the day of the wedding and it was amazing! We just got married 2 weeks ago and already received a preview and a heads up that our video is finished. The preview alone was like watching a movie I'm in love with their work and they are super cool and down to earth! I love these guys!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Zura Film's reply:

Ariana! Thank you for your words. He had an awesome time with you both. We wish you all the happiness. Thank you for choosing us! We hope to hear from you soon! Always at your service.

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Do not hesitate to hire Zuriel and his team! We just watched the "short version" (9 mins) of our wedding video, and have yet to watch the long version, but we COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! I absolutely loved the video that they created for us. I was taken immediately back to our amazing day and love that we have these memories for the rest of our lives. They were so great to work with and the results are perfect.

I did not meet with them in person prior to our wedding day due to my personal schedule, but did fill out a questionnaire. They were very prompt with responses to emails and always responsive. The songs that they chose and they way they incorporated them into our video was perfect for us. I feel like Zuriel and his team really captured our true personalities and the energy of our wedding day perfectly.

Like many brides, videography was one of the lower priorities on my list due to budget, but we are so happy that we made this investment. The only thing I regret was not adding some awesome drone footage of the day, but that is a minor regret. Tip for brides to be- ask your photographer for a videographer recommendation so that you know they work together well as a large team.

Many, many thanks to Zura Films for your amazing job!

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 02/25/2017

Zuri es un artista! Our wedding video was spectacular, I have no words to express how incredible it is to have a memory like this available for years to come. Thanks to Zuri and his team for all the effort and energy you put into memorializing our wedding day. Everyone that choses Zura Films will receive the gift of a lifetime. We were incredibly happy, and probably lucky, that Zura Film was available as looking for a videographer came late in our wedding planning. We loved every detail that was capture in the film. We are beyond grateful for your high spirits, professionalism and flexibility throughout the entire day. We wish you and your team continued success!

Love from Tom and Cynthia

Sent on 07/18/2017

Zura Film's reply:

Thank you Cynthia & Tom! for letting us capture your spectacular day! We had had so much fun. Everything was perfect. Thank you for sharing with us and all your feelings and experience regarding our work. Best Regards!
  • User6209458 · 2+ years ago

ZURA was incredible to work with and I would highly recommend their services. Planning a wedding from afar in Puerto Rico is not an easy task. I last minute decided that I wanted videographing services and found them on Wedding Wire. I contacted ZURA right away and had great correspondence to follow. They helped me decide which package would work best for my desired needs. On the big day they arrived in a timely fashion and captured many amazing moments from our wedding day. We had special requests on specific things that we wanted filmed and they fulfilled those requests perfectly. We received our package 3 weeks after the wedding and it is perfect! We couldn't be happier with the quality of their work and the service we received. AMAZING and definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Antonio · Married on 01/14/2017

ZURA Film is the best videography company in Puerto Rico. The quality of the product was simply great. We have a great memory of our wedding. Something important was that he didn't disturb the process of the wedding and was very professional in all of his work.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Zura Film's reply:

Hi Antonio! Thank you. It has been pleasure and a honor for us capturing your special day. Blessings

Pamela Y Gabriel · Married on 12/03/2016

Fue una experiencia única e inolvidable. Su trabajo fue muy profesional y de alta calidad. Es una buena opción tener el video además de las fotos porque ese día se puede revivir y se pueden apreciar detalles que ese día no pudiste. Estamos muy felices con el resultado y el servicio que nos brindó Zura Film Production.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Zura Film's reply:

Gracias a ustedes! Gracias por permitirnos ser parte de su día! Muchas bendiciones.