52 Reviews for Zuccaro's Banquets & Catering

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Elaina and Neil were amazing both before and on our wedding day! I have Celiac as well as multiple other family members. They were able to help me plan my menu so we had options on the buffet itself, but I also had a special plate delivered to me. I also had other guest with various allergies and they were able to accommodate everything. This was the most important aspect to me because I DID NOT want to get sick at my wedding and I didn't!!! Elaina was extremely helpful when I had to add in children's meals the week before the wedding and made sure everything worked out. We got the package that included chair covers and sashes, but we added table runners, table cloths for the head table, and the back drop. I HIGHLY recommend you add the backdrop it really pulled the room together. The evening ran smoothly from the moment we got there to when we were done at the end! The food was delicious too! I have 0 regrets in choosing Zuccaro's and will recommend it to all my friends!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Zuccaro’s did an amazing job! We had both our ceremony and reception there as well as our bridal shower. It was beautiful, the food was amazing, service was perfect! Elaina and Neil were the two I worked with and they were extremely helpful! It was freezing out side so most of our pictures were take in the entrance to the hall and they all came out amazing because the venue is gorgeous! I highly recommend this venue!

Photos
Profile Picture Desiree, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I didn’t have to worry about a thing! All my questions were always answered right away!

Profile Picture Becky, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our daughter and son in law had their wedding reception at Zuccaro's Banquet Hall and everything was fantastic! Elaina and Mark were great and helped us throughout the entire process. The food was excellent and surpassed our every expectation. We have received so many compliments about how amazing the food was and how beautiful the hall looked. The staff was very friendly and attentive to all our needs. Everyone went above and beyond to make our daughter and son in law's special day spectacular. We highly recommend Zuccaro's. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Thank you Mark and Elaina.

Profile Picture Joan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cant say enough good things about the entire event. Elaina was awesome and helped to make every concern/question we had into a "no worries" situation. Professional, knowledgeable, just awesome! The staff was friendly, courteous and proficient. And the food, OH WOW, and the food was deee-licious! Our guests just raved about the food! The hall looked amazing and even though I haven't viewed our "professional" pictures yet, the simple camera/phone pictures that guests showed us are just beautiful. So I am so excited to see the professional pictures.
Just an all-around amazing evening! Highly recommend for any event you might have!

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Elaina from Zuccaro's was great. From the first meeting we had I was excited to use Zuccaro's as my ceremony and reception venue. They are quick to answer any questions and are very helpful in all aspects of wedding planning. It had everything we wanted, the space to fit 300+ guests, the bar was large, the dance floor huge, pricing was affordable and the food was AMAZING and lots of it. I am still hearing great things from my guests about the amazing food and how beautiful everything was. They were a perfect fit for us and I couldn't be happier with how everything went. I would refer anyone to them.

Profile Picture User7329558, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The hall was a pleasure to work with from day one. They were really interested in doing everything they could to make our wedding as special as possible. They were so extremely flexible in regards to the seating arrangements, capacity, and food. They have a lot of recommended vendors that you can work with on chairs, uplighting, etc. I would highly recommend Zuccaro's to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Sam, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elaina was fantastic! I think we met briefly to say hi and make a payment, but the rest of everything was done via phone calls and emails. The hall layout was perfect and staff amazing. Every time I had a question, she had an answer. For this bride on a budget and on a busy schedule, everything worked out perfectly!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely love this place! My husband and I got married here back in August 2016 and everything was perfect. The staff at Zuccaros was so helpful and professional. The food here is absolutely amazing and the quality of service was well beyond my expectations! I am so glad we decided to have our wedding here!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the lighting and the view. The staff was amazingly nice.

Profile Picture User7247510, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zuccaro's hosted our wedding shower and wedding reception. They were seriously incredible. They were so easy to work with, very flexible, and so helpful. They truly wanted to make our day special. The food was spectacular and all of our wedding guests kept telling us. I couldn't of been happier!! If you're getting married I highly recommend Zuccaros!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Do it, they are a class act. They did everything they said they were going to do and more. Your cake fell and their baker fixed with no questions asked. It looked awesome and no one new ever knew.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mark & Elaina were always so kind and helpful during the whole planning process. They were always accommodating and on the day of my wedding, were there to make sure everything went off without a hitch! The venue is beautiful and everyone raved about the food!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love zuccaros. They accommodated us at every turn. It was raining the day of my wedding and they set up the hall next to ours so we could get married inside. The food is absolutely amazing!!!! All our guest were raving about the food and still are lol The staff is unbelievable and so attentive! I love the zuccaros family!!! Thank u for making our day wonderful!!!!

Profile Picture adele, 2/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

my husband and I could not have been happier!!! Their attention to detail and unbelievable service was incredible. They were very prompt and attentive. We booked well in advance, yet they are there for you no matter how many questions or concerns that you have along the way. And the food, well, they helped us select the right meal for our guests, and it tasted amazing. It was well prepared and well presented. It's obvious that this is a family owned and operated business, I never felt like a "sale" to them, I sensed the family pride from the very 1st meeting and all the through the wedding night. How incredibly uncommon and refreshing. We had our ceremony there as well, and their respect for my concerns and needs and their responsiveness were not only met but were exemplary. Thank you Zucarros for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zuccaro's was amazing from beginning to end! I had my bridal shower and wedding at Zuccaro's and both events went better than planned. All of the food was delicious and I received so many compliments from family and friends. The staff was very accommodating and friendly, and answered any questions I had along the way. I would definitely recommend Zuccaro's to anyone who asked.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing food! Guests raved about it all night! Great staff and Elaina is just the best to work with! Elegant decor which really complimented our wedding decorations. I cannot stress enough how amazing the food was! Would definitely recommend for a wedding reception!!

Profile Picture User3549335, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zuccaro's staff went above and beyond. Food was amazing and our guests are still talking about the food! Everything we planned came to life and it was exactly what we had envisioned. I cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Bogdan, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were so helpful in planning our reception. They were always quick to respond to my questions. The reception turned out fantastic and everyone loved the food!

Profile Picture User4381807, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Zuccaro's (the one on Gratiot) recently. I was very happy with everything. The staff, especially Elaina and Mark, were very helpful, accommodated my requests and just generally friendly and professional. The food was AMAZING! I had so many compliments about the food, especially the ravioli appetizers. We had 2 rooms for our reception of 200 people and there was more than enough space between the tables and the dance floor was huge! That was important to us since we hate it when we are cramped when dancing. I was concerned about noise because there was another wedding next door to us, but we did not hear anything from the other event. The price is fantastic and we were able to do some extra things (enhanced bar, butler-passed appetizers and late-night pizza) because of the lower price. The actual venue itself is nice, but I would say it is not anything spectacular. I would highly recommend looking into Zuccaro's for your event.

Profile Picture User4341005, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zuccarros was phenomenal on my day. They made everything feel like a dream come true. Only dislike that I had was Elaina. She at first seemed really nasty for the first couple of months that we were planning. However, after I complained to another one of the managers, it changed. Once our day arrived everything was great. They made our wedding a dream come true.... Thank you Zuccarros

Profile Picture latanya, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zucarros made our wedding a dream come true! They treated us like family and made sure everything went as planned. The good was amazing!!! Our guests called us the next day to see if we had any leftovers! They set up and decorated the area where our ceremony was at and it turn out beautiful. I can't even think of one complaint. I am extremely happy we went with Zuccaros!!!!

Profile Picture Mandi, 2/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Zuccaro's!!! Very friendly staff, that made sure we got everything that we wanted for our special day. The best part was the amazing food that everyone loved! It was a perfect location for our reception. Reasonably priced as well. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3581862, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our children could not have picked a better place to celebrate. We cannot say enough! The buffet was absolutely delicious... couldn't have been better! The beef tips were prepared perfectly... the chicken marsala was fabulous! The staff was extremely helpful and cooperative. All around a very, very pleasant experience!

Profile Picture Mrs., 8/3/13, 1 Review