53 Reviews for ZTS Photo

High-Res Images (10)
Proofs (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
53 ZTS Photo Reviews

Sarah and Tanner are amazing at what they do! Nate and I are so happy that we chose ZTS! You answered all my questions without judging and quickly too even though you are always so busy and I thank you for that! Your turn around time is crazy fast too which is probably one of the best parts because every bride just can't wait to see photos of their day. It was so nice to have 2 of you capturing our special day because you got all the angles and we love them all. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and a lot of people have reached out to us to let us know too. We will cherish our photos forever. Photos are the most important part of a wedding to me because it will be the only thing you'll have left after your day and that is why we chose the best to capture our memories and we thank you guys so much for that! We booked you guys so far in advance and I'm happy to say I gained a friend during that time. We talked up until the wedding and we still do. You guys are such amazing people and we wish both of you nothing but the best! If anyone is looking for wedding photographerS I definitely recommend ZTS PHOTO! We can't wait to use them again in the near future.

Photos
Profile Picture Natasha, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Sarah and Tanner (husband-wife team

Profile Picture Annie, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Literally hands down the best and easiest decision we made for vendor selection for our wedding! Sarah & Tanner are so wonderful, not only do they take bomb ass photos, but they create your entire photo timeline for the day, keep your crew in line, but they will have your photos back faster than ANY photographer out there! They truly love their job and it shows with their work and professionalism. If it were possible I would rate them a 10/5 for their above and beyond amazing services

Profile Picture Jess, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Loved working with Tanner and Sarah. They are responsive right away and helpful with any questions we had. The photos were absolutely amazing. We will definitely consider using them in the future for our family photos.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

I can't even put it into words how amazing Sarah and Tanner are. Our engagement and wedding photos and video turned out better than we ever could have imagined. I am convinced they are the best in the area by far. Not only are our photos perfection, but they are also very quick to respond to emails and so knowledgeable on any questions you may have (and not even just photo related!). They made everything so easy for us. I will not hesitate to use them in the future for any other photo needs we have - in fact I can't wait. If you are looking for professional photographers who go above and beyond and produce amazing, quick results, book Sarah and Tanner. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Sarah and Tanner are so wonderful at what they do. They made our wedding a dream. First, because they were so easy to work with and second, because they’re work is amazing. Couldn’t have asked for a better day or photos. Will definitely be calling them in the future for other shoots! :)

Photo
Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ZTS photo did such a great job for our wedding. We are so glad that we chose to work with them and will cherish our wedding photos forever! They are extremely easy to work with, and Sarah is quick to respond to any questions. We were worried it was going to rain on our wedding day and mess up our originally planned location for pictures, and Sarah was so great about everything--she researched indoor places to go the morning of the wedding, which just goes to show how amazing ZTS photo is! Definitely recommend them to anyone needing professional photography for any occasion!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images
4.7

Sarah and Tanner were great to work with. They did both our engagement session and wedding. They are very prompt in getting back to you on questions we and we got our images back from the engagment session and the wedding very quickly. Overall they did a great job.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Tanner are the sweetest people ever!! And so talented too! Their photos speak for themselves. We booked them right away as they fill up fast! We loved that we had two photographers to be able to get different angles and more photos of our special day. They were there all day to capture every moment and even took some amazing sunset photos! The lighting, focus, and composition are all perfect! They are prompt to respond and sent back our photos sooo quickly too. We got several of our wedding photos on metal prints in our home and they look amazing! I would highly recommend them and can't wait to use them again :)

Profile Picture Alecia, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

There is not enough space for me to write how awesome Tanner and Sarah from ZTS Photo are! Sarah was amazing at working with me on what dates to choose from, sending her ideas of what we wanted to have, and talking leading up to our special day! Having two photographers is PERFECT! The girls get Sarah with those special moments, and the guys get Tanner to capture those special moments. They made us both (who do not enjoy taking pictures) feel special! It is so great to get 2 completely different pictures, yet its just from two different angles from both Tanner and Sarah. We were married 1-21-2017 and I STILL love to look at our pictures and love all the special moments they captured! They even capture the little things you don't realize you want pictures of, until you see the proofs! THEY ARE SO WORTH IT and would recommend them to anyone - and we do ALL the time!

Profile Picture Maggie, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired ZTS Photo for our engagement and wedding pictures. Both turned out wonderfully and we got the pictures back very timely. Sarah did a wonderful job capturing photos of our new puppy! We highly recommend them to everyone no matter what your photography needs are.

Profile Picture Piper, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Tanner were so incredible to work with! They are immensely talented and the photos of our wedding day are absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are not comfortable in front of the camera, but they were great - they were kind, patient and gave great direction to us. They helped get us around for the portrait shoot and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Photography was one of the few things we knew we wanted to splash out on and I wholeheartedly recommend this team to anyone looking for bright and beautiful photos. They are absolutely worth it.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

My husband and I were really wanting our engagement and wedding photos taken on our farm. This was no problem for Tanner and Sarah. They traveled to our farm without hesitation. They both seemed very excited about the artistic possibilities our farm presented to them. Tanner and Sarah are fun and work so well together, it made it easy to relax and be comfortable in front of the camera. Another great thing about Tanner and Sarah was how easy it was to communicate with them. I would send them an email filled with questions and ideas, and I would hear back from them the same day. That kind of customer service made a huge impact with me. I highly recommend ZTS photo! And thank you Sarah and Tanner for capturing every detail on the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Tanner are great! They work with you all day and get your pictures back to you so quickly. The pictures were great and you could tell they were always trying to get the best pictures for us. I feel lucky we were able to snag them for our wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Tanner are by far some of the best in the business. My husband and I are not used to posing for pictures and Sarah did an incredible job making us feel comfortable. Tanner did a phenomenal job on our video and everytime I watch it I get goose-bumps because it makes me feel like I am reliving our wedding day. We have gotten so many compliments from others after looking at our photos and the video. This was by far the most expensive thing we decided on for our wedding and BY FAR the best decision! I just finished designing a wedding book and had such a hard time narrowing down what photos to use because we had over 400 favorites! Thank you for all your hours of hard work Sarah and Tanner!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Tanner were WONDERFUL to work with. So responsive, and we had images two days after our wedding! We got all of our images incredibly quickly and we love them all. I would completely recommend them.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tanner & Sarah are AMAZING! We hadn't even met them prior to our wedding day, which should have made me feel nervous, but it didn't. From the beginning, these two made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Half the time, we didn't even know they were there taking pictures. All of my friends & family members have absolutely adored the pictures we have from them. Sarah responded to my emails almost immediately to answer all of my crazy questions. You can definitely tell these two have been working side by side for a long time because their teamwork shined bright the whole day. Capturing our big day was effortless to them. There's nothing more reassuring for a bride than knowing someone is getting every special moment for YOU. You will get top-notch photos that will last a lifetime. We would recommend them to anyone! With ZTS Photo, the investment is worth EVERY penny.

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

These two are nothing but talented. I was amazed by their willingness to do anything for us. The way they work together as business partners was awesome to witness. Every moment of the day was captured in so many ways. Having two professional photographers is a huge benefit and worth every dime. We have countless pictures of two separate point of views but of the same moment, and it's truly amazing how two separate pictures can capture the whole moment and make it whole. We never went more than a day waiting for a response from Sarah, which eased our minds tremendously. We love the end results and would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone. Oh, and if you don't want to wait 6 months to see proofs of your photos, then these two are for you! We had uploads on Facebook within 24 hours. And EVERY SINGLE ONE of our photos were online in less than a week!!! Don't second guess booking them, just do it :)

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Definitely book ZTS! Sarah and Tanner did such a wonderful job, I'm in love with all the photos! They both are so talented and have such a great eye for the perfect shot. They did such a great job of capturing how happy my husband and i were on our wedding day, as well as how much fun our friends and family had. Sarah and Tanner were extremely easy to work with; responsive to emails and calls/texts, professional, and sent us the photos very quickly after the wedding. So glad we booked them!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Tanner are absolutely fantastic! Their technical and artistic eye is something you cannot be simply taught. Their skills are engrained in their cores and it comes through their work every single time. I recommend ZTS Photo to everyone I know - they are amazing people and even better photographers! Whether it’s a special event such as an engagement, wedding, or birth, they can capture it all. Contact them for your Commercial needs as well as family photos!

Profile Picture Laura May, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's hard to know where to start with these two. On one of the most special days of our lives, they were there to capture it effortlessly. At least they make it seem that way. Their professionalism shines through every detail. We would both recommend Tanner and Sarah endless times and have to several people since our wedding. Tanner and Sarah are very experienced and this not only shows through their photos, but also in the behind the scene planning aspects.
Tanner and Sarah also photographed our engagement session. On this day, both Damon and I were nervous in front of the camera; however, Tanner and Sarah's direction at the right times made the shoot fly by!
Damon and I could go on forever about these two! We are over the moon happy with all of our photos. ZTS Photo is definitely something you want to invest in.

Profile Picture Ali, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

ZTS photo did a wonderful job catching some amazing moments we shared that day. Not to mention they were on time, organized and professional. It all turned out great! My biggest advise to anyone looking for a wedding photographer - don't skimp on photography - cut your budget in other areas. ZTS Photo is experienced and their passion for photography comes through in the quality of their images.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

We recently got our engagement photos back from Sarah and LOVE them! Not only did they all turn out perfectly, but Sarah has been so great to work with. She's so quick to respond to any question I have. The day of our session I was nervous my fiance and I would look and feel super awkward, but she was so laid back and we felt so comfortable and it really shows in our pictures.
We're very excited to have Sarah and Tanner shoot our wedding and there is not a doubt in my mind that we picked the best photographers!

Profile Picture Trisha, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

ZTS photo was amazing! They captured every moment of our special day and we will cherish all the photos for the rest of our lives. They were very professional and not once tried to dictate the day, everything was about us and what we wanted and I loved that! The best part was getting two people's perspectives of how my husband and I's faces looked when we first saw each other and other moments throughout the day. If you're looking for a photographer who is very professional, quick to respond and amazing at what they do, then ZTS is who you want. We could not be more pleased with our experience with ZTS:)

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Sarah and Tanner were so much fun to work with! They were easy to get in contact with, very responsive, and captured our day perfectly! Our pictures turned out beautifully!! You bet I will be contacting them for future family pictures as well as sending anyone and everyone their way! Thank you both so much!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/11/15, 1 Review