Zouls Wedding Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Zouls Wedding Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Hector and his team are AMAZING. From our first call with Hector, we felt at ease and understood. He took the time to get to know us and was so great to work with. My husband is not a fan of taking pictures and he really helped to encourage poses and captured so many amazing moments from our wedding. We love our pictures and love all the beautiful moments that he captured. We 100% recommend Hector if you want an amazing photographer that will capture exquisite pictures of your special day.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Irma

Irma · Married on 09/15/2019

Excelent Pictures

he is super friendly .. he speaks english and spanish ... which is excellent so that we could all communicate with him so that every photo he took us would come out perfect .. he take care of every detail so that the perfect photos came out .. super accessible with our times and the things we asked for ... I loved the photos ... I capture every laugh ... every moment that in perfect family ... I capture everyone's emotions ... it's an excellent photographer ... every photo I see is like remembering what I was feeling at that moment..

Sent on 09/28/2019

Claudia T · Married on 09/15/2019

Hector is a wedding saver!

The photographer for my brothers wedding canceled on us a few weeks before the wedding and we almost lost our mind but then I found Hector and we could not had been more thankful and happy. He was super helpful from the beginning, very accommodating and full of great ideas. The pictures came out absolutly amazing.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Dyanna

Dyanna · Married on 08/24/2019

Photos That Will Last a Lifetime

When I first saw my wedding photos two weeks after the wedding I was speechless. They were some of the most gorgeous, passionate photos I have ever seen of myself and my loved ones. Hector knows exactly how to capture the pure, raw emotion of a moment while beautifully framing the scene. He played up the beauty of our venue and captured the natural beauty of the surroundings. He was a pleasure to work with as well, directing everyone in a cordial manner and was patient with everyone as we got into our places for family photos.

Wedding days are emotion filled days and Hector manages to capture that in each of his shots. I highly recommend him to take your wedding photos.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Sewell · Married on 12/31/2018

Professional, beautiful photos

Hector is wonderful; I do mean WONDERFUL. My (now) husband and I are not photogenic or comfortable in front of a camera, but Hector was able to give me many beautiful photographs from our wedding day. I looked through many other photographers' galleries before making a decision, and what drew me to Hector was the way he framed his photographs; the shots he had were intimate and candid and familiar - that perfect blend of honesty and art that, when you see it, you wish you had one that captured you in the same way. He did it. We love our photos! Recommending Hector for anything you want captured w/photography. He is Amazing.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Mick · Married on 09/01/2018

Best kept secret in san diego

From the Groom:
    I could not be happier with our choice of Zouls Photography. Hector was an incredible energy throughout our whole wedding day, not missing a moment- and hardly letting us know he was there unless setting up a specific shot or giving us sage wisdom from his own experience. He is a romantic, and his passion is evident in the photos he captured.
    When you get married, you hope that you get “a few really good ones” on your big day. But instead, we received an embarrassment of riches from Hector in hundreds of color-drenched moments, and unposed activities pregnant with drama.
    Book. Him. Today. You will not regret it, in fact, I know that you will thank me. There are so many photographers out there - let our happiness give you the confidence to give Hector a call. You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Madalina · Married on 05/10/2018

Hector is the best in the business! Choosing him as our photographer for our wedding photos was the best decision we made. He made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!!
    He has true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment. His talent exceeded our expectations. His expertise to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos, these are your people. Thank you Hector! We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!
    Madalina and Nathan

Sent on 05/16/2018

Alicia · Married on 03/11/2018

Words cannot express how amazing it was to have Hector as our wedding photographer! After he did our engagement photos last summer, we were very impressed with his work and asked if he would join us in Mexico to document our wedding day and several other events we were hosting during our wedding weekend. To our delight, he agreed! And the photos of our wedding and the other wedding events are absolutely amazing--we feel so lucky to have had him as our photographer.

Besides being an extremely gifted and talented photographer, Hector is such an amazing person. During and after our wedding weekend, countless friends and family commented on how much they loved our photographer. He knows how to get everyone in the photo involved and engaged so that he captures the perfect moment. And he is one of the kindest and most loving people I have ever met. The emotion he is able to extract from the subjects of his photos is pretty incredible. If you are in search for an absolutely incredible and talented wedding photographer, look no more because Hector is your photographer. He is truly one of a kind and will make your special day live on for decades to come through his photography.

We are so thankful for you Hector. You made our wedding extra special and we cannot wait for our next big event so that we have the opportunity to work with you again.

We love you!
    Alicia & Michael

Sent on 04/16/2018

Carlos · Married on 12/17/2017

Hector was outstanding! He exceeded our expectations! We hosted our daughter's wedding at our home and Hector created beautiful space and lighting to capture spectacular photos. He caught many magical candid moments of the bride & groom, the wedding party, the families and the guests. I'm confident Hector loves his work, it shows! We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/09/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2017

We asked Hector to do our engagement photos as well as our wedding. We could not have made a better choice! While the two of us are not very comfortable with the idea of having pictures taken, Hector made it a wonderful experience and shortly after we started, we were having a lot of fun. He takes the time to get to know you and uses his creativity to create shots that fit you. At our wedding, he was so professional and friendly with everyone. Several guests mentioned to us that he had been great about letting them jump in and take pictures with their phones and cameras, where most other photographers seem to get impatient with people in their way. He and his assistant also managed to go unnoticed by us the entire ceremony, finding ways to get shots without getting in the way of the ceremony or reception events. We are so happy with everything - from his quick communication, to his friendly attitude, to his flexibility, and especially the amazing photos we have now to remember our day! Hector is the best!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2017

We booked Hector for our wedding on October 6th. All I can say is that he is amazing! He definitely knows what he's doing and he guides you throughout the whole process. His ability to capture the love in the moment is astonishing. He is also very responsive and answers any and all questions with complete honesty. We trusted him with our big day and he did not disappoint at all whatsoever. His passion for what he does reflects in his work. I recommend him because he is the best! Thank you Hector so much for all you did for Scott and I. We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/09/2017

Hector was a fantastic photographer and extremely professional. He called days before the wedding to confirm all of the details with us, which put us at easy. On the day of he was prompt and introduced himself to everyone and began snapping photos. After the wedding he had great locations to take more photos. He followed up quickly after only a week he got all of the pictures to us which turned out better than we could have hoped for. I would recommend Hector to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Hector is nothing short of amazing. It was a week before our wedding when our original wedding photographer cancelled. What bride-to-be wouldn’t be panicking?! After reading numerous photographer reviews and looking through several galleries, one very in particular caught my eye. I contacted Zouls Photography. To our advantage, Hector was available and willing to capture our wedding day! Almost instantly, we were in contact and Hector wanted to know more about my fiancé (at the time) and I. We spoke on the phone multiple times, developing a friendship! He asked us questions individually to prepare for a more personable shoot. When we met for the first time on our actual wedding day, it was as if we’ve known Hector for years! He is so warm and welcoming. As the bride and groom, our day was a little hectic- from mingling with guests, to our first dance, cutting the cake— and everything in between. I was quite worried I wouldn’t get the shots I wanted. But guess what! Hector topped my expectations AND MORE— all behind the scenes. Each time I look at our wedding photos, I am reminded of how special our day was. My husband and I get to relive each special moment through our beautiful photos!

Sent on 09/26/2018

sandra · Married on 10/09/2016

Hector and his assistant Hai did an incredible job with our wedding. Hector is very professional, knowledgeable, personable, and hardworking. He is very talented and knew exactly what to do and say to capture great moments. We recommend him 100% and would be thrilled to work with him again! Thank you for capturing a wonderful day!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jonathan · Married on 09/24/2016

Hector Gonzalez is a true professional with a natural artistic talent that is rarely seen. His passion and creativity to not only utilize the surrounding environment and light to create awe inspiring pictures, it is his grace and desire to capture the best natural expressions and moments that will be cherished for a lifetime by all. We were truly honored to have Hector as our photographer for our engagement sessions and wedding day. His timeliness and his attention to detail are impeccable. He will strive to not only motivate couples to be relaxed and be able to express themselves naturally; moreover, he makes it a point to really get to know the couples and customizes photoshoots accordingly.

During our engagement sessions, his artistic and creative ability were so awe inspiring that it motivated me to take his photography class where I learned the basics of manual mode photography and really began to appreciate the work he does (www.dslrclasses.com).

Thank you Hector for all of your time and dedication to our wedding and engagement sessions. Every picture taken was a work of art. You really exceeded our expectations and we cannot thank you enough for capturing all the special moments we will cherish throughout our lives.

We will encourage and share our pleasant experience with others including family members, friends, and coworkers. We would express to them that your passion and natural abilities cannot be matched and your photographic services are worth every dollar spent.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Adrienne · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I have been loving going through the photos that Hector took on the day of our wedding. He caught some amazing moments. The emotions of the day definitely came through. Going through the pictures has been like reliving that day in the most beautiful light. One of the best things about Hector is that he was always there to catch the important moments, but was never intrusive. We were joking that he is like a photography ninja. Hector worked within our time schedule and was flexible and accommodating on the day of the wedding. Hector has an eye for making even mundane scenery appear beautiful through his perspective and use of lighting. The artistry of his shots has blown me away. Hector also took a good mix candid and posed photos. When we saw the finished product we felt like we got more than we paid for. We are so grateful that we found Zouls Photography!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/04/2016

Hector is an artist. Your pictures will last a lifetime. Each image is frame worthy. He took the time to capture every moment of our wedding. His direction made us feel at ease and our images came out amazing. We went to the beach and climbed over many rocks to capture art that we can be proud to hang on our wall. I definitely recommend him without any reservations.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Danni · Married on 11/27/2015

Hector took seriously amazing photos! I was amazingly impressed with the beauty of the images, and he captured our day perfectly. He has a great eye for space and lighting, and he'll make beautiful places look even more magic. His packages start at $800 for four hours, and he was worth every penny of it. He's flexible in working with your budget as well. I could not have asked for a better photographer on the wedding day.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Jason · Married on 09/11/2015

We looked for a long time to find the perfect photographer for our wedding and we finally found him! Hector is very professional and easy to work with. All of our family and friend were on awe of what beautiful pictures he took. Best of all he did not try to take advantage of us and over price us. Our biggest problem was trying to figure out which pictures we liked the best. I recommend Zouls Photography​ to anyone who wants beautiful pictures for their special day!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • User5321933 · 2+ years ago

Hector was our photographer for both our engagement session and wedding/reception. I have to be honest and say we were not going to have a Photgrapher at our wedding do to our budget we also have family that does photography as a hobby. I myself as the bride am not a big picture taker however we had a lot of people tells us we would regret not getting engagement photos done. Well turns out we were so impressed with our engagement photos we decided to go with Hector from Zouls photgraph for our wedding. We loved our photos and we even had guest inquire about him because they were so impressed how he was everywhere and do Anything to get the shots.. Highly recommend him... The only thing I suggest is be patient with him my husband and I felt during our engagement session that he was a little pushy in the beginning (I know that sounds bad) but after seeing the photos and realizing what he had done we understood that he wanted us to be able to capture the best moments and we realized he is just very passionate about his work and see's something completely different that what we would see and it shows in the photos So we now appreciate him even more so than before.. Thanks again Hector..

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • Z

Zaida · Married on 10/12/2014

My husband and I loved Hector. We had him as our wedding photographer and were very pleased with his services. He made both our families and us feel comfortable since were all not used to taking pictures. He was efficient and we loved all the images we've seen! I would recommend him to any friend.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Chelsea · Married on 09/18/2009

Hector was great! The photos turned out beautifully. He did color and black and white, which I love. My husband and I both hate to have our pictures taken, but we actually didn't mind with Hector. He took over 800 shots so we had plenty to choose from. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a photographer in the San Diego area.

Sent on 10/08/2009